ardent

Redrum

Macabre

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-10-2023, 01:16 AM

She was making the rounds, and finally, it was time to visit the cow-boy. Macabre was Ghoul's favorite sibling, that much had been apparent for some time now. Though she was curious as to why, and didn't understand how one favored one sibling over another. Of course, she didn't have siblings that she was aware of. She just had the three kids, and she adored each of them equally. Did parents have their favorite kids, too? Or was that just a Recluse thing, favoring her youngest litter over the older ones? All things she didn't understand at all.

She sought out Mac, interested in learning more about him. He had been one of the few spared from life in the Tar Pits, and luckily (and unluckily), he had his prior injuries plus the fact that she liked Ghoul to thank for that. "Oh Cow-boooy!"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-18-2023, 09:50 AM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

Truth be told, perhaps Macabre suffered from a case of lack of object permanence. If something didn't exist at the forefront of his mind for a while, or simply didn't present itself as something he interacted with daily - he just..didn't really think about it anymore. Perhaps for some wolves, it would be a tragedy; imagine a son forgetting about his own mother. And he kind of did. He remembered Recluse telling him she loved him a few times. She made time to learn about his projects. She smiles dearly upon seeing his own twisted, macabre grin - an echo of his sadistic father's. But that was the end of it, particularly after the challenge. He never saw his mother again, and if you'd ask him about recluse now, he'd probably just shrug. She left him with her other countless things - or children, whatever. He didn't bear any malice; he wasn't capable of holding heavy grudges to begin with, limited as his emotional capacity was - so he just didn't really put much thought into family that didn't care to see him anymore. But Ghoul? Ghoul was always by his side, thick and thin. Ghoul cared for him. Ghoul and Mac were two very-different-but-very-alike peas in a pod. He loved Ghoul more than..he supposed more than taxidermying the biggest squirrel! And Cricket, too..Cricket was like, a sister that actually bothered to hang out with him, and she was super cool. Widow was also becoming more of a memory rather than family; she hated her brothers, and truthfully, Mac didn't care. He didn't put much stock into others that didn't talk to him. Whatever!

He heard his nickname called out into the open, and Mac paused his current project; he was skinning a poor fox that had succumbed to some sort of bad food it ate. He should know; he'd examined its stomach contents, too. He was clearly unpresentable, slick offal and viscera tainting his mottled paws a sickly red. But when did Mac ever care for such trivial matters like looking nice? He trotted towards Medusa, seeing her slim figure in the distance, and as he drew closer, his pawprints staining the grasses a rust color behind him, he tilted his head and glanced at her with his one good eye. He had to cant his face to favor his good side to see her more clearly, but her scent and her distinct appearance confirmed it was her.

"Yep, that's me, the cow-boy!" He said, lips curling into a grin. "What's up, Medusa?"

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-24-2023, 10:38 PM

He appeared! And boy did he look gruesome! He was covered in blood and bits of gore, paws tracking blood behind him. She grinned when she saw him, her distrust of the youth had long left her. She trusted Ghoul, and Ghoul trusted and adored his sibling, so why shouldn't she? Macabre had never truly done anything to her or treated her too bad. They had sparred a few times in the past, and although he hadn't quite won those, he didn't seem to hold a grudge against her.

Now that he was part of Insomnia and hadn't shown any ill will or intent on trying to leave (that she was aware of, anyway), she figured it was high time she offer him something better than the rank of a Curse. Sure he hadn't been living as one since she housed him in the Plains instead of the tar pits because of his injuries, but the title nowadays was all wrong for him. "Medusa came to see how he is doing! Is his eye better now? Is it dark? What about his leg? Is cow-boy better?" She pelted him with questions as she plopped her butt down in front of him, head tilting curiously for answers.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Redrum Dancefloor of the Gods 01:16 AM, 06-10-2023 06:49 AM, 10-20-2023