ardent

What an Ass!

donkey hunt

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 11:01 PM

It was early morning when she set out. Fog enveloped the world, and her sight was limited, but that wouldn't stop her from going on a hunt! She was a bit crushed that Insomnia had been a bit quiet, but that would change soon enough. Maybe it was a normal thing? Hell if she knew, she was new to this whole running a pack thing! Regardless, she'd shake things up soon enough, but first, breakfast! She had found a wild donkey wandering alone, and she tracked the thing as carefully as she could through the thick fog. She didn't realize where it had led, not until she had almost stumbled into a scar in the land. Gripping the ground, Medusa peered into the dark pit that seemed to stretch on and on and on. Did the donkey know this was here? Or was it up ahead somewhere ignorant to the danger? She didn't want to waste her time having come this far just to turn back...as long as she kept this to one side of her and knew where it was, she'd be fine, right?

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Sorra

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2023, 11:53 AM
He wandered. He wandered for what felt like forever. Hia dads pack was gone and that was kinda lame. Sorra couldnt help not really... caring. He was fine on his own. Other than that he was STARVING. The small yearling made his way through the strip. If it hadnt been for him spotting the other wolf he probably would have run right into that hole.

"I think itwent further down." he said absent mindedly. Prey was dumb but a dobkey probably had enough sense of terrain. "If I help hunt can i have a share of food?" he sat down. Every time he apoke giving glimpses to the serrated teeth that lined his mouth.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-24-2023, 10:45 PM

She squinted through the fog. As if that would help, right? She huffed as she slowly wandered along the land scar, ears at attention as she strained to listen for the muffled sounds of the donkey she was tracking. Her companions had spread out to help cover more ground, so she walked in silence for the time being. At least, until a voice surprised her. She jumped a bit, a little "eep" slipping from her as she whipped around to find a rather small yearling. Her ears perked at his question, and noting that he was a bit thin (then again, so was she even though she ate all the time), she nodded. "Yes! Medusa will share! It will be easier with two!" She exclaimed before turning and moving a bit faster now, motioning for him to follow.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: