gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-25-2023, 10:37 AM

There was something different about this land that he was not particularly fond of. Unlike the bamboo, the air was dry, crisp, and not quite as salty. It was more of a dead fish sort of brine that made the inside of his nostrils burn. And even though the sand felt grainier than the fine granules of the bay back home, he might prefer this. Easier to grip, to hold his stance, to fight. That was the objective today.

Starting early, the monochrome boy drew a circle in the sand with a piece of driftwood he had found. His mother was busy sleeping or something, he wasn't sure nor did he care. He was free to roam as long as he stayed with Armadan lands. Visiting here still felt odd to him, but to be without his mother felt worse. Instead, he would focus on his training and get some practice in.

The sun barely rose over the horizon. Casting shades of pink, purple, and orange as the deep blue faded to a cotton candy sky. Though the racket of seabirds was annoying, it was nothing worse than back home. Oh, he couldn't wait to get back home. With his circle finished, he casts the wood aside and stands to one side of the circle. His paws widen slightly, his shoulders lowering, his ears flattening, hackles raising, and his tail leveling with his spine. Battle ready, he moves slowly through the motions as he begins to practice.

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
07-26-2023, 12:15 AM

Wylab squinted his eyes and wiggled his nose. His eyes on the silvery older pup as he did some weird things with his body. He was silent for a moment, watching and studying the pup. He had been playing with his grandpa’s friend, Bear, when his eyes caught on this wolf. He didn’t recognise them, but that was hardly new.

It seemed he was always seeing new faces, he just didn’t expect to see one so close to his own age. He was told most of the yearlings and adults he ran into would be aunties and uncles. But this wolf wasn’t a yearling, right?

Finally, deciding he needed answers, he trotted down the sand towards him. “Hi, hello what are you doing? I’m Wylan, are you related to me?”

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Akito

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Fighter (305)

Master Intellectual (330)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
09-01-2023, 10:58 AM

He appeared to be fully focused on his task. What he wouldn't give away is that he was paying attention elsewhere. It was as if his body moved of its own accord so that his ears and eyes could keep a tab on his surroundings. Every step of his paws, and bend of his elbow, is specific and calculated. Even the turn of his ear toward the other pup's approach was deliberate. Akito did not stop as the blue-winged boy approached and asked quite a few questions. His expression stays unchanging as he slows his movements until he comes to a stop. Turning to face the inquisitive boy, Akito regards him with a passive look.

"Akito and no, we are not," he pauses then as he lets his eyes scan the boy once more. The wings were unusual. He wondered why the boy had them. Were there other wolves that had them as well? "I am visiting with my mother. She was requested to come and help a wolf named Halo," he is monotone like usual and it has nothing to do with anyone but who he is. "I am practicing my fighting stances," Akito finally answers the first question and follows up with his own. "Do you fight?"

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you'll do alright, kid Soul Sand Cove 10:37 AM, 07-25-2023 06:04 PM, 11-04-2023