ardent

Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags

idk, killed some rando and maybe hide the body

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 11:30 PM
Well, now she had gone and done it. Okay, maybe she wasn't sure what she had done, but it was definitely something. Rue had given her tea the night before and said it would help keep bad dreams away. But when she woke up, she was struggling to blink open her eyes with the sun so blindingly bright. Where was she? What time was it? Why wasn't she in her den? Medusa groaned as she slowly rolled, and suddenly felt something against her back. Thinking it was probably Rue or Umbra, she thought nothing of it. Her head pounded and she struggled to get up, so she just lay there. Little did she know that she was practically laying in a pool of blood, and the body against her own back was some unknown. Also, why was she in the tar pits? She knew the hazards of this place and noticed how dangerously close she was to the edge of one bubbling pool, but she paid it no mind and instead, just covered her eyes with a paw so the sun would stop burning her eyeballs.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-18-2023, 10:41 AM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac didn't frequent the depths of the tar pits; but when he did, he did so with the full intention of exploring it. The slimy, gunky stuff that bubbled in scattered pools greeted him with his warmth and humid environment as the young male navigated around the Pits' jagged peaks. His blind side made it difficult without Ghoul next to him; a few times he nearly scalded himself stepping too close to the puddles. Was it hard? Yeah. It was a lot hotter than the Plains! He was sweating, tongue lolling off to the side of his maw. But he did know that animals often met an untimely end here, and he was ager enough to try and find his next project.

What he didn't expect to find, upon rounding a corner, was Insomnia's leader, hidden away and squinting at the sun beating down on his back. She was also in a pool of blood. He could barely see the source of the blood in the darkness of the den, but he realized she must've just hunted a really, really big animal. Maybe they could taxidermy it!

"Medusa! Why're you squinting? And is that an animal we can skin and taxidermy, maybe?" He doesn't realize the animal is actually a wolf, not yet anyways. His blind eye doesn't fare well to see what's in darker areas without proper lighting.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-07-2023, 10:53 PM
She groaned as she squeezed her eyes shut. Trying to force them to stay closed at this point. But of course, the more she tried, the more her eyes wanted to open. Dammit. The sticky warmth against her backside now seeped beneath her and coated her legs, and slowly, she started to roll over so she could at least try to see what the hell it was that she was laying in. Had tar bubbled up from a crack somewhere? As she struggled to open her eyes, she heard Macabre's familiar voice. "Medusa! Why're you squinting? And is that an animal we can skin and taxidermy, maybe?" Her brain struggled for a few moments to process what he'd said.

So far, it seemed that something was in fact nearby that she had come across...or killed...or...she still didn't know, actually. As for the squinting? "The sun is burning Medusa's eyeballs!" She complained as she finally managed to struggle to a sitting position. When she sat up, however, she felt a weight shift against her and a dull thud and a squick, revealing a creature that had met an untimely end. Blinking her eyes open in the dim light, she squinted at the dead creature and realized what it was. Oops. "Uh...yes! Medusa has found something to do that with!" Apparently. Whatever she had done to this guy, it was probably deserved.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Tar Pits 11:30 PM, 06-09-2023 06:45 AM, 10-20-2023