Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-14-2023, 01:44 PM
After receiving news of Recluses' passing and her children's enslavement the Warlord took a moment to mourn. He had not known Recluse well in her later years, but had respected her when he had been a part of the Ashen Empire. her rise to leadership had been deserved, and it's loss had been a hardship. He should have checked in on her, taken the time to consider what was going on in her life. Perhaps if he had taken an interest, she would not have been alone during the battle that took her life. That was a regret he would have to live with. As would the regret of not knowing her children's fate until now.

The fate of her children was a wrong he would not leave a moment later. Accompanied by the Patoo that had belonged to Recluse, and delivered the news to him, he made the journey.

His regret was heavier than his anger, and it made a strange war of emotions inside of the Warlord. One that left him feeling old and tired as he arrived at the border of his enemy. He sat at her border, the Patoo on his back, and lifted his head. Calling to Medusa.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 09:24 PM

An unfamiliar call reached her ears. The bone in her jaws cracked and splintered into small pieces, and the Wraith spit it out before she began to shift them around. Whoever it was could wait a minute. She didn't quite recognize the caller and she was busy making a trinket. After tying off a few pieces of the broken bone, she decided then to get up and headed to the border. She had only recently heard of Recluse's possible demise. Though whether or not the bitch was actually dead had yet to be confirmed. Widow didn't believe it. And for all Medusa knew, it could be a trick.

As she approached her border, she squinted to see a large figure sitting there. He still wasn't familiar, but the scent was. Another Armada wolf? "Who are you? And what does he want?" She questioned as she eyed him. He was big and burly looking. Reminded her of Azure. But older. His grandpa or somethin?

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-16-2023, 04:55 PM

The Warlord waited at the border for a time, his emotions stirring beneath his skin. The loss of Recluse sat heavier then he would have expected it to. But she was a link to his past, and one now snapped, gone forever. When his call was at last answered, he recognised Medusa from her challenge against Recluse.

“Hello, Medusa. I’m Sirius Fatalis” He said to the wolf across from him. He had forgotten the strange way she spoke, but navigated it as best he could. “I’ve come because Recluse has passed away, and I have been informed recently that her children are being held captive within your pack. I have come to take them to say their goodbyes to their mother.” He explained, voice holding steady as he eyed the other wolf. “If that means challenging for their freedom, I will do so.”

"Speech"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-07-2023, 11:20 PM
Whoever he was, knew who she was. Then again, her name wasn't some big secret, especially not after her very public challenge for Habari. He introduced himself as Sirius Fatalis. While his first name wasn't really recognizable to her, his last name was. That was Azure's last name, so he was definitely related. She personally didn't care who was who though. That sorta stuff never really mattered to her with the exception of Recluse relatives, because those were her enemies until they weren't. “I’ve come because Recluse has passed away, and I have been informed recently that her children are being held captive within your pack. I have come to take them to say their goodbyes to their mother.”

Her ears perked with interest. So she really was dead, eh? Well, at least she had a sure answer this time! Oh good! Medusa was wondering if it was a trick, and now she knows it's not. So at least she can tell Widow that Recluse is really dead!" She smirked. Widow had her doubts too, but now it was confirmed. She cocked her head, eyes locked onto Sirius though her expression showed nothing beyond amusement. "Medusa has no...captives." She glanced back into her territory, and then back at him. "Recluse kids that are here are ones that chose to stay with Medusa. Medusa released the littler ones, and the one that doesn't like Medusa is not around. Even the blue man, Recluse's mate, wants to stay with Medusa." She shrugged before grinning, "Medusa does not know why Sirius cares about Recluse when she did not care about her family." Well, sorta. Then again, the older kids certainly felt abandoned when she chose the younger ones over them.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: