Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-17-2023, 08:23 AM

Surprisingly, the boy is strong. His paw is misplaced and suddenly, he feels the pressure of Ajax pushing against him. With the honks of ducks and feathers flying everywhere, Gilgamesh is distracted. Even the snarls from Urtur are drawing his attention away. What in the world was going on? The next thing he knew, he was slipping and falling backward until his paw is released from Ajax's leg and he stumbled. Catching and righting himself until he can stand on all four paws, he looks to Ajax. A proud smile appears on his lip before he bows his head to Ajax. "Congratulations, Harbinger. I best see you show up to the next raid," Gil states as he lifts his head before looking around at everyone else. "I am a man of my word. Anyone who shows their worth will be rewarded. We are pirates and we are raiders! We take what is ours!" His voice rises to a booming rumble before he lifts his muzzle to release a howl into the salty air.

GILGAMESH

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him