Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-21-2023, 08:21 AM

Perhaps... he should have paid more attention. It wasn't often that he really had to pay attention to where he went. Most places were dictated by scent markers and visual pieces. Specific trees, unusual rocks, and such things were how the Raid King navigated through the lands. Except... this place was not like any place he'd been before. Instead, every hallway, nook, cranny, and corner he went down and around, they all appeared the same to him. The same chipped marble was lit dimly by flickering candles that he couldn't quite grasp how they stayed lit if there was no one down here to tend to them. Unless the bones he passed could move of their own accord. Unlikely, yet Gilgamesh had survived the Long Night and that event made him believe the impossible.

"Fuck," Gil murmured under his breath as he took a pause. Urtur, his wolverine, still trailed behind him but looked about as long as he did. Unfortunately for him, Erish, his owl, had stayed outside of the crypt due to the low ceiling and confined spaces. He couldn't blame the bird, he wasn't exactly fond of her talons digging into his shoulders. "You'd think someone by now would've made some signs," the grumbling whisper was meant for himself but Urtur nodded in response anyway. Letting out a sigh, Gil decided to take an extra few minutes to think of what to do next. To figure out how to get the fuck out of here.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i said we would go on an adventure Stylianos Crypt 08:21 AM, 08-21-2023 04:03 PM, 10-11-2023