size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-20-2023, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2023, 10:21 PM by Modesty. Edited 4 times in total.)

The basics

Here we go again, new name, same unstructured chaotic upbringing. Modesty is still a selfish, prideful and jealous mother that will probably struggle to find any maternal instincts to raise up her children again (that isn’t to say she won’t have moments of trying her best). Dad is ruling the roost this time, and while the first litter are pretty entrenched as they approach their second birthday, that's not to say one of these kids isn't welcome to try and knock them off their perches.  Morals will remain loose and while the kids will be offered some level of sheltering while they are young, chaos can be expected to remain the order of the day, with many a raid on offer once old enough (or skilled enough).

Activity

I (Nacho) work full time and have kids. I understand life happens and I don’t want to be policing activity for these kids. That being said, I am not above killing inactive characters off for the drama. Once they reach 50 posts or hit their first birthday (whichever comes first), they are yours forever more, but I reserve the right to use them as plot fodder if you abandon them for 2 OOC months before that point (unless we’ve discussed it, my/our DMs are always open).

Names

Modesty would probably lean towards constellation/weather/navigation themed names again, Gil would suggest piratey/raider themed names.

Misc:

Modesty has quills, muntjac antlers, extra-long fur and caracal ears. Gilgamesh has crystal spines, water deer fangs and goat pupils. Gil is Extra-Large and Modesty is Dire, though regular size children are more than welcome!

As I’ve said, if you would like to drop one of these kids, murder or kidnapping can be discussed for the plot fodder. Incest related plots will be discouraged and there will be IC consequences if they happen.

Deadline:

TBA

Designs: (or BYO)

Designs by Salt

Designs by Nacho

Claimed but open to twins

Probably more designs to be added later

Code:
<b>Out-of-Character Name</b>:
<b>Character's Name</b>:
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Adult Height</b>: (50% discount on height up to 42”)
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Build:</b>
<b>Appearance Description</b>: 100 words
<b> Mutations</b>: (Optional)
<b>Personality</b>: 150 words
<b> Alignment</b>:
<b>Skills</b>:
<b> Intended plots</b>: (Optional)

UPDATE! 15/8 The deadline for this litter will be 22nd August. We have rolled 2 free pups and myself and Bunni will be playing Kenway and Calliope so we can discuss if anyone needs help covering extra pup passes once a decision has been reached. I also have two additional pup slots that I am considering using for this litter.

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
07-22-2023, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2023, 05:47 PM by Hermes. Edited 4 times in total.)
MAJOR WIP

Out-of-Character Name: Hermes
Character's Name: Flint? Skipper? Thinking on this. lol
Adult Height: (50% discount on height up to 42”)
Height:
Build:
Appearance Description: 100 words
Mutations: (Optional)
Personality: 150 words
Alignment:
Skills:
Intended plots: (Optional)

wicked

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - NonbinaryPride - PansexualEaster Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
07-24-2023, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2023, 03:11 PM by wicked. Edited 7 times in total.)
(mostly complete but you guys know me, i will keep tinkering w/this until apps close)

Out-of-Character Name: wicked
Character's Name: Wake
Adult Height: TBD
Height: XL
Build: light
Appearance Description:
HANDSOME
Wake is a handsome creature, that's for certain.  He's inherited his father's lanky figure, his mother's light footedness.  He seems to move with all the grace and elegance of a dancer, out of place on the battlefield.  Never a foot out of place, the grace is one of the few things that saves him.  It's near comical, but what the boy seems to lack in strength, he'll make up for in agility.  Well, he'll try to make up for.  It will take some time for him to grow into the legs, after all.  

This boy is a flashy beast.  His coat is colored loudly, and hangs close to his body.  It's no good at keeping the cold out, and he'll always prefer warmer climates.  His facial features bare striking resemblance to his father.  Wake is similarly masculine and lithe.  Bottled agility, painted all over this damn pretty boy.  
Mutations: not this time around
Personality:  
Moodboard
Wake is a silver-tongued troublemaker.  Socially intelligent enough to be called smart, and smart boys mean trouble.  He's a button pusher, and he's not afraid to strike a nerve in the name of getting what he wants.  Underhanded and pushy, with a bit of bastard in his temperament.  This is a boy who doesn't have a great grasp on the meaning of the word no, and will scheme to get around this negativity by any means necessary.  Sometimes he needs to be reminded, and frankly he'd benefit from being knocked down a few pegs.  

And that's why he's avoidant.  He will try and talk his way, charm his way, hell even sing or dance his way out of things before actually confronting them.  Changing the subject?  Absolutely.  Pretend a problem doesn't exist for long enough, and it'll go away entirely-- in Wake's mind at least.  Avoid, deny, and avoid some more.   Out of sight out of mind is really how Wake responds to problems.  And adversity.  And really most other things in his life (oops.)  

He can be a pain in the neck.  That's accentuated by the fact that he loves to be the center of attention.  Positive, negative, or otherwise, Wake is the life of the party.  It may be hard for others to take him seriously, and that's probably for the best.  Wake is full of surprises, but in the same way a package that looks like your Amazon order is actually a glitter bomb rigged to explode.  He wants to be seen, but he does not want to be known.  No, like, really.  He doesn't want anyone to dig past the veneer of a pirate bard who is trying just hard enough to make it look like his best work.

Alignment: chaotic dumbass neutral
Skills: intellect & ... TBD
Intended plots: u know the stereotype d&d bard?  also I sorta want to turn him into a prophet lmao, but one who only serves prophecies so vague that they have to come true

Bunni

Staff
The Chaotic One

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Coder - RainbowArtist - RainbowContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowToys for Tots
07-26-2023, 09:07 AM
Here are some designs I've made that could be used for gilmod babes as well:
[Image: galloping_wolf_free_lineart_by_akaiia_d9lkv4m.png]
[Image: Morlobab2.png]
[Image: Modbab2.png]
[Image: Modbab1.png]
[Image: Gilmod.png]

I might design some more as well c:

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
07-28-2023, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2023, 04:11 PM by Álarr. Edited 3 times in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: Lunarcat7
Character's Name: Tarnish
Adult Height: 42"
Height: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Appearance Description:

It's hard to say what, if any, brilliant colors Tarnish might have been born with. A fluffy ball of darkness, Tarnish has extensive melanism that makes not only his coat jet black, but also his eyes, nose and claws. A void of rich black, deep as a moonless night, Tarnish's pelt is thick with a wiry, wooly consistency that makes me look extra fluffy.  As he ages he'll grow into a slender and svelte young man. His round puppy form will melt away into the athletic build of a hunter.

A wolf built for running and stamina Tarnish is muscular without having a bulky build. However, he'll never quite loose the wooly, fluffy aspect of his coat. It will be most prominent in his rough though the fur on his face and limbs will start to smooth out revealing a long, narrow muzzle, and tall, pointed ears. His paws are noticeably larger than the average wolf and house his jet black claws which are sharp, retractable, and about the size of a mountain lions. As such his paws are shaped similarly to house these unique weapons. Tarnish will eventually grow to a height of 42".

One peculiarity of his pelt is that whenever he is scarred the fur grows back snow white. As of yet he remains unscarred but living a pirate's life all but guarantees that will change. In many ways he is a blank canvas just waiting for life to start leaving its marks.

Mutations:  Retractable mountain lion claws.

Personality:

Self-Assured • Sarcastic • Adaptable • Spirited • Determined

Tarnish is a self-assured wolf. He feels confident in his ability to take risks and manage his own life and he doesn't much appreciate interference from others. He has an inner compass that gives him certainty in his decisions even if the consequences of his actions might beg to differ. No one can tell him what to think. They can guide. They can suggest. But he alone has the authority to form conclusions, make decisions and act. This accountability for living his life does not intimidate him, on the contrary it feels natural. No matter what the situation is he's able to come to a conclusion and once he does he sticks by it. Tarnish is not easily swayed by someone else's arguments, he will keep himself on course despite the pressures and storms around him.

Sarcasm comes easily to Tarnish whose dry sense of humor rolls easily off his tongue. He's also fond of puns and loves a good 'dad joke'.  Witty and active, Tarnish is something of a problem solver, which comes in handy when hunting and responding to prey movements. While he may not be the smartest wolf around he is resourceful and uses what is available to complete the tasks he's presented with. This adaptability allows him to flourish in a number of environments and if anything he enjoys exploring new landscapes and learning about the creatures that live there.

Spirited and ready to take on the world, Tarnish is the sort of wolf to get back on his feet swiftly after being knocked down. He has a distinct determination once he decides to do something and will doggedly pursue it no matter how many failures he has to endure before accomplishing his goal. Tarnish takes pleasure in the simple things in life. The way the dawn light plays off the ocean at daybreak, the smell of salty air, and of course a good brew with friends. As fun as it might be to amass treasures, nothing beats the freedom to go where one will and the thrill that comes with stirring up a little trouble now and then.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Skills: Fighting | Hunting

Intended plots: I'd like to get him skilled up and plan to get as many of the hunting related awards on him as I can. He's going to want to raid as soon as he possibly can and generally be all about the pirate lifestyle.

Virgil

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Pride - GayPride - AromanticPride - TransgenderEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Silver
07-28-2023, 08:14 PM
WIP WIP WIP

Out-of-Character Name: Verg
Character's Name: Nimbus
Adult Height: 26" (babie size)
Height: Small
Build: Light
Appearance Description:

Nimbus is unusually small for a warrior's son, and undeniably petite. A fine featured and elegant creature, meant to be admired. Everything about him is dainty, down to the elegant swoop of his cheekbones and the curve of his ribs through his silky coat. The waif's limbs are slim, the sharp jut of bone at his joints serve as excellent weapons when jammed into the soft bits of his opponents. Nim looks like he would fit nicely in someone's pocket, kept safe against their heart like a precious stone.

A wash of slate and soot, mottled across his body without rhyme or reason. One might suggest his markings are haphazard, perhaps even the result of some cosmic accident. Flanks and forelegs stained with charcoal over a base coat of gunmetal, hind legs dipped in the rich greys of a stormy sky. From nose to tail tip, smatterings of silver spots link him to his sire. That same hue drapes over his eyes and brow spots, while also staining the rims of his ears. Amidst all these shades of grey, subtle constellations of ivory have been tossed all over his body. Concentrated across his eyes, and trailing down his neck to dapple over his shoulders and flanks.

An unusual match with his greyscale pelage, Nimbus has the pale pink flesh of an albino. When matched with the soft pink of his irises, the remnants of old Klein genes link him to his grandparents and great-grandparents.

Mutations: None, nakey boy! (Unless I find a post-acceptance pass sometime down the line)
Personality:
Curious: Nimbus can't leave well enough alone, and loves to worm his way into weird spots just to see what's going on. It does, by proxy, turn him into a bit of an adventurer. Looking for fun new things to occupy his time, and odd trinkets to take home for later.
Intelligent: whip-smart, this one. He wields his intellect the way a warrior might wield his sword, because it is usually the only thing that lies between himself and a terrible fate. Nimbus cultivates his knowledge base from his very first moments, and he doesn't stop for anything. There's a great wide world out there, and it's full of strange things to admire and understand. This interest in learning, and his grim fate as one of the smarter creatures out there, leads him to be a bit of a wiseass. Mostly unintentionally, as an offhanded remark here or there that he says without thinking about it first. Sometimes, though, he's a little upset about something, and he's going to leave someone with an emotional scar to remember him by.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Skills: Hunter & Healer
Intended plots: I want him to be a weird little collector and gardener, probably gonna collect rare items and use his sick garden pond setup to get bitches when he's older.

SailyntSteps

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-02-2023, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2023, 11:57 AM by SailyntSteps. Edited 1 time in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: SailyntSteps

Character's Name: Thelonius

Adult Height: Large

Height: 36”

Build: Medium

Appearance Description: https://i.ibb.co/ZJT3NSs/A43-E3-C06-7-CE9-4-F0-A-8999-5753-AF89-F703.jpg

Mutations: (Optional)

Personality:

MUTE - Thelonius is a male of few spoken words. Some would even say he was mute. Choosing to speak through the movement of his body or even facial expressions. Until proven that such a conversation is worth his voice.

CHARMER - One would say that Theo's silence was attractive. A listener. Instead of a talker. Those he found he wished to keep around, this make knew exactly what to say or even what to do. His actions speak much louder then words ever would.

RESPECTFUL & LOYAL: One thing that Thelonius holds dear to his heart, thanks to his father, is the view of respect and loyalty. He requires respect upon meeting strangers. Having no remorse when it comes to fighting others. Only acting to those that come off highly disrespectful.

EMOTIONLESS: Thelonius doesn't care. Since birth, he has never once shown emotion. Cried. Smiled. A simple void in darkness of the world.

UNPREDICTABLE: He is quite the manipulator and enjoys straying others along when it comes to things he desires. He has a way with twisting words to sound oh so inviting.

ANTI-HERO: He is what I like to call the anti-hero. Though death and darkness are a major part of his personality he is capable of apathy and sympathy. He has a soft spot for the unique and broken.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Skills: Fighting & Hunting

Intended plots: Whatever life throws at him. I want him to find his own path.

Res

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
08-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Res
Character's Name: Siduri (The goddess that aided Gilgamesh)
Adult Height: 34
Height: Medium
Appearance Description: Siduri is a beauty and a terror. Though a good number of her family is bright and colorful, Sid is monochromatic in color. Her pelt is striped black, white and grey. There are patches of tiger-like patterns on the fae's silken coat. Her long tail is completely black in color. Perhaps the oddest marking on Siduri is the black mark across the left side of her face that is reminiscent of a pirates eye patch. To add to this illusion, her left eye is dark grey in color while her right is varying shades of blue, though her pupil is rimmed in gold. Stature-wise, Sid isn't terribly tall. She's very svelte and some might call her downright lanky. The fae's skin is a soft grey in color, while her tongue and inner mouth are a dusty blue.
Personality: Have you ever had someone know just how to push your buttons to get the best reaction? Yeah, that's Siduri. The small fae is quick and clever and will often lay out insults like the crack of a whip. Most times, the one of the receiving end doesn't even realize that they've been insulted. Not until way later. Sid will be a total punk ass. A complete brat. Despite this, she'll be terribly good natured and not much will be able to get her down. Sid has an eternal smile etched on her pretty face and it can be rather contagious. She is capable of being sweet and charming, but most of the time she's not. Siduri marches to the beat of her own drum and her own wants are far more important than those of others. That said, she will care somewhat for her piratey brotherhood. There's pride there that rears its ugly little head at times, especially when the others see the Raiders as less.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skills: Fighting and Navigation
Intended plots: Causing trouble. Stealing people's shit. Teaching non-Raiders very colorful language. Breaking ladies hearts.

[Image: 2oC64Pg.png]
[Image: r9fZNUi.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-15-2023, 03:03 PM
I hate you guys.

Out-of-Character Name: Dragon
Character's Name: Navis (Navi)
Adult Height: 17"
Appearance Description: With a base of pitch black, the little raider is far from your average-looking basic wolf. She's very...colorful. Black and white makes up her base though there's no real distinction of where one color ends and the other begins. Furthermore, she looks like someone splattered her with paint. Like a Lisa Frank masterpiece, she has a plethora of pastel colors that range from the lightest of blues, purples, pinks, oranges, and many other color gradients. She has a bit of peachy tones on her paw and a splash of it on the underside of her chest. If you look close enough, one might see the shape of a heart on her thigh, and a crescent moon on her hind foot.

Touched with a bit of albinism, the little fairy dog has eyes of pink and red tones, along with pink skin for the most part. With the exception of her nose, of course, which is as pitch black as her coat. She is the size of a house cat, fluffy, and even inherited Modesty's sparkly bits!

Mutations: Maybe water deer fangs, maybe antlers, leaning towards cat claws (unsure if giving mutation(s)

Personality: Girly girl is probably the best description for this one... Maybe. She's tiny, she's fluffy, she has big 'ole doe eyes, and she has a soft voice to match. Nobody knows who exactly she's taken after here, but clearly, she got into some fairy dust or something during her making. Navi is soft-spoken, eager, and an all-around busybody. She's always doing something, not a single lazy bone in her body. She's curious of course, very crafty, and will find a use for just about anything she finds. Collector by nature, Navis likes to collect treasure. Knick knacks, gems, pretty stones, little odds and ends...if it's shiny, she'll go through the trouble to get it. She'll go through just about any means to get her treasures to add to her hoard. Yep, even raiding. Though she is small, the little girl is mighty! She is not afraid to run into the thick of a fight and she will fight like a cat on crack at 3am.

She's 100% like a sour patch kid! Sweet at first, but then the more you're around her, the more you notice her sour side. She's rambunctious and hoards her things like a Dragon hoards treasure. She loathes parting with her things, so consider yourself very lucky if she decides to give you anything from her stash. If you steal from her, she will fight you for it, and boy is she relentless. Like Modesty & Gil, she has a bluntness to her. She spills what's on her mind like a leaky tub faucet, and doesn't really think about what she's said until after the fact. Her words can often come out as brash and rude, straightforward and such since she isn't exactly the type to beat around the bush or spare feelings. Empathy? Eeehhh she may struggle with that. She lives life in the moment, and while she isn't a me me me type, she can often come off that way when she's excited or fixated on things.
Alignment: Probably Chaotic Good
Skills: Fighting x Navigation
Intended plots: Getting into all the piratey trouble. Harassing others for their things, daddy's girl, try hard for mom.

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

NachoMumma

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - Silver
08-22-2023, 05:34 AM
It certainly wasn’t easy to narrow it down! (To the point i’m using my 2 extra pup slots to accomodate). Congrats Res with Siduri, Dragon with Navis, Luns with Tarnish, Verg with Nimbus and Wicked with Wake!