gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
06-07-2023, 08:28 AM

They were staying with another pack, family without blood but still really important all the same! Maki was unsure what to make of the climate up north, it was cold, and the wind blew strong, like a mighty dragon was huffing and puffing from atop the looming mountain. She'd spent a great deal of time squinting up at the peaks, as if she'd catch sight of it, but for now the dragon was elusive and sneaky. Maybe she'd have to scale the cliffs to try and get a closer look. Till then she was quite happy to hang out on the black sandy beach,

She liked how it felt beneath her paws and had even taken to rolling around in it till most of the white was hidden in her coat. Mostly because she was pretending to be a fully black wolf, a sneaky witch who could slip into the shadows and cast spells on the unsuspecting! She slinked along, low to the ground as she narrowed in on a dark and looming figure, tall like her Daddy but hopefully not too serious to burst her imaginative bubble.

[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-16-2023, 04:51 PM

The Warlord took his time patrolling down the beach. The scent of his wolves mixed with the salty tang of the sea, and it reminded of where his pack had been formed. He had loved their past territory, but the move had made sense. It still did, and the Armada had bloomed in the North. It was bigger than it had ever been, and with so many wolves under his command, the Warlord was a busy wolf.

But not so busy as to miss the bright dual eyes of the pup beneath the sand. The pink of her eye gave her away - as well as the form she made over the otherwise flat terrain. He stifled a smile as he angled his patrol on an approach. He would pass but a hair's breadth from where she crouched in the dark sand.

"Speech"

Maki

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Expert Fighter (155)

Expert Intellectual (200)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
06-28-2023, 05:09 AM

She was so hidden and so sneaky, the big bad didn't even have a chance at spotting her. See she was a good witch, sort of, only cast spells on those who deserved it! Daddy said it was important not to pick on others, that being mean was a bick move? Or something like that, she couldn't exactly remember the word but did notice that Mum had shot him a real hard look, like maybe he'd said something silly again. Silly daddy.

The big walked right past her and try as she might Maki couldn't hold in the excited little giggle that passed her lips, it was too much too fun and exciting. What was a little girl to do? Well, the obvious thing was to...

"BAH!" Maki leapt out from her hidden spot, front limbs raised high as she reared up on her hind legs. She swished her front paws, swaying a little as she almost lost balance and cast a spell on the big toothy man. Righting herself onto for paws, her tail wagged so fast it seemed as though she was determined to become a tail propelled canine. "Silly wolf! You are now a fish!" She tipped her head back and cackled, witches did that right?

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2023, 05:03 PM

The little giggle sent his muzzle twitching before he was able to bring his reaction under control. He paws about to pass right beside her, and then ‘Bah!’ the little sand devil was leaping from her spot. He pretended to startle, his ears swivelling as he half-fell in pretend fright. However, instead of pouncing him, she stood there and wiggled her paws. It took him a moment to realise the game, and to play his part.

“A fish! A fish!” He cried in dismay at her. “But if I was a fish, how would I snuggle my children, and my grandchildren!?” He asked her. “Say, little Sand-devil, you look a little like one of my grandchildren, actually. Have you heard of a wolf called Maki?”

"Speech"

Maki

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Expert Fighter (155)

Expert Intellectual (200)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
09-01-2023, 07:29 AM
Maki was quick to laugh and even quicker to smile, all scrunchy eyes and lips tugged so tight it looked like it might hurt her little face. For someone so big and scary looking-though not really since she knew in her heart he'd never hurt her- Sirius really was funny! She bounced on her paws, shifting her weight back and forth, a little greyscale mess of bubbly energy.

"I'm Maki! That's me me!" He tailed was raised high, standing to attention, like an eager pupil eager to be picked on by the teacher. "I'm here! I'm not a witch I promise, I was playin' pretend! You're okay, you're no fish!" And now she felt a little bad, because she didn't want to stop Sirius from doing the things he loved, she'd never want that.