An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-06-2023, 08:01 PM

Beau had made his decision to part from Ethne, but he had hopes that this endeavor would be the right path not just for him and his mates, but for both packs once they became established. Still, he was sure they wouldn’t be keen on him leaving with just Blind and Trill. They’d be worried, and he’d be worried for them. But… he wanted to give them the life he felt they deserved. He was happy with Ethne, grateful for the kindness of Bells and Hay, but if he could run a pack akin to his old one, perhaps he could do more for all of them at once. He would arrive at their den and move inside to brush against the body of whichever of his partners were out, his voice soft as he called to them. “Hey you. I need to talk to you guys.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
09-07-2023, 12:55 AM
MIKA
My bark might be better than my bite...

How many days had passed? Mika hated keeping track he didnt care how much time had passed since he was awake. That sort of shit just pissed him off. No matter Beau would be back soon. He let his ruffled fur lie flat. The wolf hadnt been too involved in Ethne. It wasnt entirely their fault given their condition.

Mika stopped as he felt Beau brush against him. "Whys it always take so fucking long to get out of bed." he grumbled pushing his snout into Beaus cheek fur. Affectionatey rubbing against his mate. "What is it?" Mika said more gently.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

09-07-2023, 09:18 PM

The voice that slipped from the purple wolf’s maw told Beauregard that Mika was out. He furrowed his brow. He hadn’t told them of why he had wanted to leave for a bit, nor why he had needed to talk to the Leader. Would they support his decision? The decision to make a pack of their own? “I never told you guys what I was doing. And… before we head off in the direction of the ship, I want to tell you.” Beauregard drew in a breath. He would keep them safe. All of them.

“I’m going to make a pack for us. Ethne has been a lovely place, and the wolves here are kind… I’m hoping to ally with them, and let us help build each other up. I’d like us to remain in Auster, at Cedar Falls.” He frowned, his voice getting softer. “...If you guys are ready to head North, we still can. I’m… I’m worried about what we might find there…” Would he really be able to help them through what they were going through? He shivered and moved his head across Mika’s back.

“No matter what happens… I’ll be with you. All of you.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
09-13-2023, 01:24 AM
MIKA
My bark might be better than my bite...

Henry must’ve spilled the beans. Not that he was surprised but north back to the ship? Mika didn’t like the idea of nearing that ship again. Though beau started spewing that stuff about… a pack. Mika blinked in a bit of surprise, then again Beau had been the one to pull them from the darkness. Mika had felt lost his life out of focus until Beau had unraveled all of them each in turn. "We’ll it’s not like we’ve done much in Ethne, not feeling well and all." so in a sense they agreed. Ethne had been a nice place but… Beau an alpha did that make him one too?

"You. You’re too good to be true Beau. You’ll make a fine leader, you’ve always been there to support us. No matter what." these words coming from Mika was a rarity in itself. Yet they didn’t want their mate thinking they were unsupportive."I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth." a sly grin appearing on his face as he stretched to his paws.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-15-2023, 11:15 PM

At Mika’s comment, Beau gave a nod. While Beau had been helping with the patrols in Ethne, he knew that his partners had been having a much harder time with things, especially dealing with what they were dealing with. “I know, and I’m sure Bellamy and her daughter understand.” Somehow they seemed to. Bellamy hadn’t seemed phased when he told her of the state his partners were in. She accepted it. Accepted them for who they were. Beauregard was grateful for that.

He held Mika close, chuckling softly at his mate’s next comment. “Each of you deserves it.” He told them. “And when I do become an alpha, I’m going to need all of you guys to help me run things. The different insights you will each have will only help the pack grow strong. I’m sure of it.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you trust me? Cattail Creek 08:01 PM, 09-06-2023 06:00 AM, 11-05-2023