size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-13-2023, 06:59 AM
[Image: Ik232LR.png]

Life was all about exploring. At her very extensive age, Siduri knew this to be true. Of course, she needed to explore the most where she wasn't supposed to explore. There was this great compulsion within her to see the forbidden. In other words... Tell her not to do something and she was gonna do it.

While sniffing around one of the various structures, an odd scent hit the girl's pale pink nose which promptly wrinkled in distaste. What was that? It was earthy and acrid and somehow dry and sweet at the same time. Padding a little closer to the strange, dilapidated building, the ground suddenly gave way and Siduri was falling. She landed on something soft, at least. Although, that soft thing began to move. It felt kind of fun. Danger? What was danger?

Danger was a snake, apparently. A massive python shifted as it was rudely awoken. It began to shift, its senses coming back online. In the meantime, it began to wrap the intruder in its powerful coils. It wasn't until she was stuck that Sid realized that she was... well... stuck. How dare?! "Unhand me!" Snakes had no hands. "Get out of my house!" This... wasn't her house. "God save the queen!" Just... what?

Siduri continued screeching random things at the snake, confusing both it and herself, but also probably drawing the attention of someone bigger, maybe? Hopefully?

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-13-2023, 10:09 AM
GILGAMESH

It was safe to say that Gilgamesh was not expecting to hear one of his daughters screeching at the top of her lungs. To boot, she was yelling random phrases that made no sense. His brow scrunches as he pauses what he is doing for a moment. At first, he is tempted to not investigate. Pups were known to be silly and random and it wasn't unusual for them to be noisy. There was something off about her voice there. Something in the pitch that edged on fear. Gil looks to his companion, Urtur, who is also now looking at him with a concerned expression. Erish had already taken off for the day to patrol the archipelago so he couldn't have the owl go look either.

"C'mon, Urtur," he rumbles to the wolverine as he suddenly turns and moves into a quick jog toward Sid's hollering. As he approaches the dilapidated building, he doesn't see her but can hear her yelling. Where was she? Stopping for a moment, he moves his ears around, lifting his nose slightly, trying to scent her out. There was another sound he couldn't quite pick out either. His brow furrows again as he takes a few steps forward, closer to her voice, until he finally sees the hole in the ground. Confused, Gil leans forward and looks down.

"Oh fuck," he exclaims, his breath taken from him as his heart races. Seeing the large snake wrapping around Sid has his stomach sinking. "Urtur," the Raid King beckons his companion to assist. Both wolf and wolverine leap down into the hole-pit-thing and begin to attack the snake. Fangs and claws alike tear at the snake in hopes it will loosen its grip on the pup enough to let her escape.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-14-2023, 12:47 PM
[Image: Ik232LR.png]

The snake squeezed more and more and Sid began to get a little concerned. She wouldn't show it though. Something something, weakness. The girl's tiny, sharp teeth bit into the spine of the snake as it continued to wake and coil. Maybe she could chew a hole right through it. Again and again the pup bit down but the scales were a bit too hard for her little jaws. Thankfully, rescue came in the form of her father and Urtur.

"Papa!" she exclaimed through a mouthful of snake, making it sound more like 'B'brr' instead. Tri-colored eyes widened as her dad began attacking the python. That woke the snake up pretty quickly. The reptile spun, jaws going wide as it struck out at Siduri, being the brightest and most easily noted. With a little eep, the girl instinctively ducked down within the coils and the strike missed, going right over her head.

Wasting no time, Sid wiggled out from the coils and plopped onto the ground. With her dad and the wolverine still attacking, why shouldn't she do the same? "Avast! Tally-ho! Port to Starboard!" she called as she dove forward, sinking her teeth into the tail of the snake. It was much thinner here and Siduri tasted blood in her mouth. She won! She had killed the snake!

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-20-2023, 09:10 AM
GILGAMESH

The pup's exclamation of joy when he appeared made him smile through the blood and gore as he tore into the snake's belly. When the snake aimed to strike Siduri instead of him, Gil turned his attention toward the snake's head. His own fangs are revealed and he launches toward the snake. Though the snake is massive, it is still fast and lands a bite on Gil's foreleg. He lets out a grunt of pain as it clamps down but doesn't try to shake the snake loose.

As it begins to uncoil and try to slither around him, he quickly lurches his head downward to grab onto the back of the snake's skull. He hears a crunch as Sid is yelling random pirate phrases. Silently he wonders where she has learned such things from but doesn't question it any further than that. Soon, the snake's eyes are fluttering as it tries one last time to get him where it hurts. It lets go of his leg and tries to get some room so it can bite at him one last time. Gil refuses to let go and twists and turns with the snake. "Thid, throat, the throat," Gil says to the girl through a mouthful of the snake.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-26-2023, 05:24 PM

So much was going on. The snake was squiggling, her dad was biting things, the wolverine was clawing and snarling. The whole ordeal was terribly amusing to the small, pastel girl. She shrieked with laughter as the rolling coils of the snake bounced her into the air. It was like some wild ride and she was loving it.

Sid was a little distracted and didn't hear her father the first time that he gave her instruction. Thankfully, he did it twice. Who in blue blazes was Thid? The child tilted her head in question before realization crossed her pretty face. "Ooooooh...," she said with a slow nod. Skipping along the coils of the python, the girl opened her little jaws and, with no fear remaining, she bite into the throat of the reptile. She wouldn't be able to kill it without her dads help, but she would surely do some damage. Instinctively, the girls head shook back and forth, ripping into scales and meat until blood filled her mouth. Oooh. Oh, that was a nice taste.

Raider Brats

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
09-27-2023, 12:36 PM

Gilgamesh could go on for days about how proud he was of his family. It seemed that every day they all would do something that made his heart warm with that feeling of pride. Such feelings swelled in his chest as he watched Sid from the corner of his eye. Trying to mainly focus on the large reptile that writhed and coiled around him, he noticed she finally understood what he was motioning for her to do. He knew that she couldn't take the snake down alone, but he wanted her to feel as if she had. There was no better feeling than victory.

Once she was latched onto the throat with blood staining her pale coat, Gil shook a bit more wildly. Giving the girl a bit of a fun ride, shaking back and forth, until the snake's spine was finally detached from the skull. The life fell from its eyes as it grew limp and cold in his grasp. Spitting the snake from his jaws, he stood there, breathless and concerned that there might be more. Was the isle infested with these large snakes? Did he need to go snake hunting? Letting out a grumble, he turned his gaze from the snake to Sid.

"Are you injured?" He asks as he steps around the pile of snake toward the pup.

"speech"

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-27-2023, 01:11 PM

Little teeth ripped through flesh and scales and soon the snake was dead. The pale pastel girl was covered in gore but her smile was as big as a smile could get. Her father asked if she was injured and Sid shook her head, the girls large, white ears bouncing. "It'll take more than that reptilian rapscallion to best Siduri! Queen of the seas! Favorite child of Gilgamesh! Daughter of Modesty. Greatest of the Raiders!" In her excitement, Siduri let out a squeaky howl that broke with the sheer ferocity that the tiny pup held within her.

Sid then bounced forward towards her dad. The blood on both of them didn't phase her at all. It was as though it wasn't even there. Mismatched eyes gleamed brightly as she smiled, her pure white tail going in a blur behind her. "Are you proud of me, papa? Did I do good?"

Piratess

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
10-30-2023, 06:46 AM

It was safe to say that Gilgamesh adored all of his offspring, but Siduri in particular adored just slightly more. Her attitude is infectious as he watches her grin spread from cheek to cheek and her big ears flop around. A chuckle resounds in his chest as she exclaims that she is indeed okay and even adds in a howl to boot. Lifting his chin, Gil harmonizes with his daughter and as he lowers his head, he leans down to nuzzle the puppy-soft fur of her forehead. "Of course, I am proud of you!" Gil exclaims, his own tail wagging softly behind him. "You were the bravest and best fighter I have ever met!" He then pulls her into a hug with both legs curling around her small form. It wasn't every day that he showed affection like this. "Now, let's go get you cleaned up," Gil pulls away but not before giving a particularly bloody spot on her cheek a big lick.

"speech"

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-31-2023, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2023, 07:17 AM by Siduri. Edited 3 times in total.)

Her father sang with her and Siduri couldn't think of a happier moment in her short life. Confident and outwardly blustery though she was, her father's approval and love meant a lot to the girl. Having him hold her close and tell her that he was proud almost brought a tear to her eye. Almost.

Once the hug was finished, Gil licked a bit of blood from her cheek and Sid returned the favor, licking some of the snake's blood from her dad's maw. The girl's tail was like a propeller behind her, showing her happiness. She jumped forward towards the entrance of the hole and yelled, "Tally hoooooooo!" Then she bounded out and towards the water to wash up like dad wanted.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023