Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
09-24-2023, 06:59 AM
Henry

So it was time. Henry didnt know what the future held for them. It was all so uncertain given their mental state. They had waited and Beau was ready well so were they. Even without tanelan the alters knew the decision was clear. Would they soon be a king? A cluster of broken memories and half dark minded corners. Henry raised their head and called for the newly appointed alpha.

They would forever be greatful for the brief home Ethne provided. Despite their lack of involvement in the pack. Beau had always been the more sociable one. However, they hoped Haydee would understand why it was exactly that they had to leave. Though they supposed Beau had told her his plans already.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-26-2023, 02:47 PM

The small Leader is puttering around her den, sorting stacks of books and papers onto the shelves that Bay had built her to help organize things. That is where Haydée is, in her den behind the falls, when the call reaches her ears. Quickly, the girl sets aside what she is working is to make her way out to where Tanelan awaits. A warm, welcoming smile is on her lips as she approaches the taller male and her tail wags happily behind her.

This summons is not unexpected since she had talked with Beau before he had left Ethne to pressure his heart’s desire and she knows that this man is his mate. Stopping before Tan, the girl cranes her neck back to look up at him, sadness tugging at her heart for a moment because she has failed to get to know him better. Still, she couldn’t be happier for him and his mate since Beau has done exactly what he set out to do when he had left Ethne.

Kindness shining brightly in her emerald eyes, Haydée gently says, “Is it time for you to go join Beauregard?” Brows lift with curiosity while sadness flits across her gaze for a mere moment before being replaced with happiness for the pair.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
09-30-2023, 04:27 AM
Henry

It didn’t take long for the small leader to show. Henry stood as straight as he could. Behind his almost clouded eyes was a bit of sadness. They wished Tan was here. After all the alter had been considered their host and many requested it kept secret. Henry would handle things. "Afraid so." he laughed then relaxed a little. "I apologize for our lack of work in ethne. Don’t know if your mother or Beau explained but we have a mental condition where many wolves share the same body." Henry straightened his chest fur. "My name is Henry it’s a pleasure to finally speak with you Haydee." they would stay nearby at least with new duties as an alpha the prospect was terrifying and exciting all the same.

"I tell you this because on behalf of the other alters we’d like to thank Ethne for housing us. Everyone has shown such kindness and we haven’t seen much of that in our lives… though I supposed that changed when we met Beau." Henry felt affection grow when he spoke of their mate. "Currently our host Tanelan is missing, Beau is helping us figure a way to get him back we wanted you to know. And again thank you. I don’t know what this new step in our lives means but with Beau by our side I at least believe it’ll be okay." Henry and the others were ready. Norad waited for them.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-04-2023, 03:11 PM

The man before her seems to be sad and maybe even a little afraid of her as Haydée approaches and gently questions him. He explains about sharing his body and the girl nods, signaling that she understands about his condition while a gentle, caring smile stays on her lips. The girl does not interrupt him as he speaks, her smile growing brighter as he introduces himself as Henry and she dips her head in quite greeting. When he speaks of Tanelan missing, the girl winces, both in sympathy and the fact that she had called him by their missing host’s name.

As Henry finishes speaking, Haydée gazes up into those pumpkin-hued eyes with a kind, loving gaze. Sadness tugs at her heart because, while she may not know him well, the girl cannot help but feel that she has missed out on getting to know them better. Finally, her gentle voice fills the air as she says, “It is an honor to meet you Henry. Your mate, Beauregard, spoke to me about your condition before he left. He also mentioned that you would be joining him when he got his pack.”

The smile grows as she continues to look up at him while she says, “Henry, I hope that you find the answers you seek and that you and Beau are blessed with every happy wish that you make. I release you from Ethne with the hope this is not goodbye forever. If you or Beauregard ever need anything, Ethne will be here for you.” Moving forward slowly, she lifts her head up in an attempt to nuzzle the male’s cheek in affection as she softly whispers, “May the Divinities watch over and bless you. Good luck, Henry.”

With that, she steps back, eyes glistening with unshed tears as she smiles up at Henry, happy for them but sad that she must say goodbye.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winds change Lazuli Falls 06:59 AM, 09-24-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024