size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-12-2023, 03:55 PM
After offering support to Beauregard, the young Leader still needed to finish what she had set out to do in the West. While Bellamy had never established contact with the pack known as Ashen, Haydée has heard that they would be a powerful ally to have. With all the uncertainty surrounding her raise to Alpha and the fear of another attack happening to one of her members, the girl knows she needs begin trying to find allies.

It is in the early afternoon when she finally reaches the borders to Ashen and, like all the pack’s she has visited, the girl stops a respectful distance away. With anxiety burning a hole in her stomach, Haydée tips her head back to howls a gentle call for the Alpha. As it fades into the afternoon air, excitement suddenly causes her heart to flutter in her chest. After this visit, the girl can finally go back home!

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2023, 07:05 AM
Venom was sleeping quite heavily when the call rang out over Ashen’s borders, all the way in the redwater rocks. Poison helped to wake her as the sound had difficulties reaching the inner sanctum of the palace caverns. For a moment the Empress debated about sending Kitsune out to greet the caller, but her daughter was out right now. Checking in with the packs of the lands for her mother. There were other wolves she could have asked, but at that point she would be awake and disturbed enough to go herself.

She slipped out of Maverick’s arms, hoping she didn’t disturb his own slumber much, before she made her way from the caverns. Shaking the sleep from her coat as white gloved paws brought her out of the ravine and on the way towards where the call came from. Venom wasn’t the fastest arriving because of the distance and her sleep-addled state but she did eventually lay eyes on the young girl at her border.

The Empress did not recognize the scent of her, but it was obviously a pack and the girl was the alpha. Her youth reminded her quite deeply of her own start as Empress of Ashen. "Greetings,” She offered simply enough, leaving the floor completely open for the she wolf to speak.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

09-19-2023, 06:25 PM
While Haydée waits for the alpha of Ashen to appear, she seats herself lightly on the ground. Emerald green eyes turn up to the sky and she watches the dark clouds of winter roll across the sky. A gust of cold air cuts through her frame like a knife and the small girl pulls her gifted cloak a little tighter around her shoulders. A monochrome woman appears and the girl stands, watching as the tall woman makes her way toward her. The girl’s stomach drops to her toes as she realizes that every single alpha she has met, so far, have all been super tall and she suddenly wonders if she can be a good leader since she is so small.

However, she does not have long to dwell on the doubt as the woman comes to a stop in front of her and offers a simple word of greeting. A warm, friendly smile blooms across Haydée’s lips and she offer the respectful bow she had been taught while she says, “Greetings. My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am Leader of the pack Ethne down in Auster.” Straightening up, the girl meets the woman’s sunset gaze as she explains, “I was recently made leader of my pack when my mother had to step down for health reasons. I am hoping to speak with the Alpha so that I can get to know your pack.”

The smile is warm as she looks at the stranger, hoping to begin forging a relationship with one of the strongest packs in all of the lands.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
09-27-2023, 07:06 AM
Venom was not the largest alpha of Boreas by any means. She was all long legs and a thin frame, making obvious that her fighting style was not one of brute force. The Empress could make the same assumption of the girl before her. She was a tiny thing, and likely wouldn’t be having a growth spurt again. Obviously though, the young alphess had no intentions of picking a fight, at least for today.

The Klein matriarch initiates the conversation with a simple word; she could have gone on but preferred to allow her guest to start the interaction. What was she here for, her name, all of the pleasantries. Her name, which was unknown to Venom as much as her pack was. Her tale was a familiar one though, having to take over at a young age from a mother whose health was of concern. Though she couldn’t say Deathbelle’s physical well being had been the real reason Venom had taken the throne.

"I am Venom Klein, Empress of Ashen.” She returned with a respectful nod of her head. "It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Venom continued, finally taking a seat as she settled in for a conversation. "I must admit, I have not heard of Ethne until today.”

"Venom"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

10-10-2023, 04:41 PM
Haydée speaks with words that have been rehearsed a thousand times over; repeated again and again until they have become a second nature to the girl. That doesn’t mean that they are not genuine or spoken with any sort of monotone drone. No, it just means that she has had to practice her formal greetings since she has become the Leader. Anxiety still bubbles in her chest when talking to other alphas but she does her best to make it seem like she knows what she is doing. Which, most of the time, is exactly the opposite of what she actually feels.

Introducing herself and giving her pack name, Haydée is rewarded with the Empress’s name. Eyes light with up a gentle sense of wonder at the regal woman before her and the girl has to admit that she is envious of how easily Venom makes conversing seem. At the monochrome woman’s admission of not knowing about Ethne, the girl dips her head slightly and offers a soft chuckle, “Well, we have mostly kept to ourselves down in Auster. Not that we have anything to hide or anything. My mother, Bellamy of Foi, founded the pack right after the birth of my siblings and me.”

Pausing a moment to take a breath, Hay offers a shy smile before continuing on, “Mom was focused on raising us and keeping the pack running smoothly so she didn’t get the chance to visit as many packs as she wanted to.” Another pauses as uncertainty flashes across her features and her voice takes on a note of hesitation as she explains, “Then, a couple seasons ago, my father, Bellamy’s mate, was murdered not far from pack lands.” Sadness appears in her gaze and, for a moment, the young, floundering child that she is can be seen in her emerald gaze.

Just as quickly as it appeared, the glimpse behind her mask is gone and she slowly adds, “That is why mom had to step down from being the Leader. The grief of losing my dad had consumed her.” An explanation given for something that Haydée didn’t really have to share but, wishing to start off their pack relations on an honest note, one that she feels compelled to share. Rounding out the explanation, she says, “And, uh, that is why I am visiting you. Mom always wanted to come and introduce our pack to you so I decided to do it for her. So… uh… hello.” An uncertain chuckle fills the space after her last word.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

10-16-2023, 07:54 AM
Venom knew what it was like to be an inexperienced yearling trying her best to rule a pack on her own. Of course the Empress was long past that stage, age and experience had completely rid her of the once nervousness. Haydee did a good job in mostly hiding her nerves, and perhaps if Venom hadn’t been there once before herself it would have been completely hidden.

The Empress tilted her head slightly as she listened to the girl’s reply. This was an Austerean pack that mostly kept to themselves, much like Venom and her Ashen did. The pack was quite young, not any older than the girl Haydee herself. Though formed much like Ashen itself. The memories coming back to the Klein Matriarch were bittersweet, and certainly not what this meeting was for.

Venom focused on Haydee’s words as she offered up the story of her life and the pack of Ethne. There was very much drama to be had, and like Venom herself, Haydee had lost her father. Venom was struck, though she tried not to show her emotions openly so she wouldn’t upset the young alpha. Venom nodded as Haydee began to wind down her story, and maybe the girl would never realize how much Venom could empathize with her.

"Well, it’s good to meet you.” Despite having nothing to do with the girl they had nearly lived the same life. "Hello, and welcome to Ashen. I appreciate you making the trip all the way here to introduce yourself.” And that was the honest truth, the meeting thus far had been full of memory and meaning, at least for the Ashen Empress.

"Venom"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

11-03-2023, 05:39 PM
The regal Empress listens to everything that she has to say and the younger woman cannot help but feel gratitude. Venom gives her the time and space to voice her story and Haydée finds herself being drawn to this ruler. There is something about the graceful leader that makes the girl desperately hope that their packs can be friends and something also makes her yearn to learn from this monochrome woman who wears her alpha-ship with seeming ease. Tail wags slowly behind her as Venom speaks and a smile curls the corners of her lips up, head bobs up and down as she thanks the girl for making the trip and Hay happily replies, “I’m glad I came!”

Truly she is because meeting with more alphas expands her field of knowledge and her ability to learn from them. Emerald eyes gaze up into the woman’s sunset orbs and the girl suddenly feels uncertainty flickers across her features as she considers how to pose her next question. Chewing her lip, Haydée’s paws shuffle nervously for a moment before she blurts out, “I was also hoping to talk to you about establishing the possibility of trading between our packs!” All her youth and inexperience are blatantly obviously in this proposition and Hay winces at her own, childish tone. All she can hope is that Venom can forgive her for this slip.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

11-06-2023, 02:28 PM
Venom was, if nothing, a good listener when it came to allowing other wolves to speak. A woman of few words herself made that task quite simple. Where Venom did believe that Haydee was quite similar to herself, she still had much of her youthful innocence that was stolen away from the Empress long before she had taken up the mantle of leadership. With her wagging tail and sweet demeanor Venom found herself smiling easily."I am as well.” There would be a friendly relationship between the two packs, but Haydee was not finished yet. She spoke up once more, and asked about brokering a trading deal between them.

"Of course, I’m always willing to talk business.” Ashen was as self sustaining as she could manage, it made for a stronger pack. However, even with that independence came excess that could help both her own pack and others.

"Venom"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

11-27-2023, 06:18 PM
At the mention of trading between the packs, Venom, thankfully, opens the floor to such talk. Eyes widen in excitement, and the girl’s front paws tippy-tap the ground for a moment before she regains her composure so that she can look a little more… serious. Straightening up so she is slightly taller, Haydée clears her throat and begins, “Well, Ethne is pretty set for supplies right now but what we really need are wolves knowledgeable in different skill areas.”

Pausing a moment to order her thoughts, Hay adds, “Since Ashen is so big, I am hoping that we might be able to send some our wolves here for training for a season or two, as guests. And not all of them at once. Just a couple here and there so we don’t overwhelm you. In return, Ethne can offer you herbs, food, and special things that our wolves craft.”

The smile never leaves her lips as she speaks, the idea of trading knowledge for items that Ashen might want seems fair to the young girl. However, Haydée is still learning the fine art of broking deals and is open to hear what Venom and her pack would need.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

11-30-2023, 05:58 PM
Haydee was a sweet young girl, she had much to learn but then again Venom had as well at her age. As long as she learned from any mistakes and missteps she made then she would become a better leader. Not that Venom wished those mishaps upon her, but adversity created perseverance which would be essential as she faced the trials of alphaship.

The girl went on to explain that Ethne was quite well stocked and prepared, but what they really lacked was training. The Empress nodded in understanding, sometimes learning truly was the best trade. Her own brood, and that of her brother, could certainly use the extra knowledge as well. "That could most certainly be arranged.” Venom began, answering with relative ease. "Not only would you benefit from the learning, but our wolves would grow to know one another, leading to better and stronger relations between the two packs.” She added just as easily, this really was a win win win situation. "I would be especially interested in your herbs, not only because of our opposite weather conditions, but I know there are many different plants that grow in Auster versus Boreas.”

"Venom"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

12-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Venom agrees to the idea that Haydée puts forth about Ashen helping to train some of Ethne’s wolves and the young woman’s tail betrays her attempt at a more… professional demeanor and wags happily behind her. At the Empress’s words of it being beneficial for both packs since the wolves would grow to know one another better, the girl’s eyes light up with excitement and her head nods vigorously in agreement. Well, at least she had tired to be serious but this whole prospect is just so… amazing!

At the mention of Auster herbs, the young Leader nods and says, “Oh, that can be arranged. I have a sister and brother that are healers and know all the herbs that grow down there. We can gather whatever you wish.” A warm, bright smile is beamed at Venom as an idea suddenly strikes the girl. Excitement ripples across her features as she leans in toward the Empress, the thought almost too amazing to say.

Tail thumps the ground as Haydée explains, “You know, I bet we could we could even work together to build your pack a greenhouse! That way, in the Spring… er, Auster’s spring, we could bring Ashen its own sets of Auster herbs. We would show you how to take care of them and, with the greenhouse, they should be able to survive up here in Boreas!” Emerald eyes widen slightly with the sheer delight of the idea she had come up with.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Tale, Nightingale? Redwater Rocks 03:55 PM, 09-12-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024