gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-28-2023, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 03:54 PM by Vashou. Edited 1 time in total.)

The morning slowly shone into the den of the wolf. Their tail dusting the floor gently. Vashou's sandy expression contrasting the grey stones that made most of his den. There was of course his collection of sand colored stones surrounding the softened soil and grass.

Their tail swishing quickly as Vashou spoke softly. "Morning Salty" they teasingly joked. Seeing Salvadore slowly wake up from his rest. The small weasel made his way over to Vashou from his little tunnel burrowed in the back of the cave.  It was a small tunnel only big enough to fit the small weasel and nothing bigger.  Salvadore looking to him with a rather flat stare before shaking himself out and stretching.  He yawns mid stretch revealing his many sharp teeth. After which making his way into Vashou's fur.  Vashou currently distracted by their own stretching.

As the weasel made his way into her fur settling on their neck. They smiles before making their way to a small number of rabbits. Making a quick meal of one of the rabbits between the two of them. Shortly afterwards making their way to the cold water to drink. The blood on their muzzles washing off in the river.
"Talk, 'Think.'

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
08-29-2023, 12:56 PM
Since Haydée had taken over as Leader of Ethne, there has been a whirlwind of events that had taken place. Bellamy was taken to the Hallows, her siblings have all reunited and the girl has felt woefully unprepared for all of the change. Worry often keeps her from a restful slumber and, as the dawn breaks across the horizon, the girl is once again, far from her den and cold bed. Paws carry her across the lands until she finds herself at a canyon that carves through the earth in a winding path. She has never been her and the red girl decides to familiarize herself with this place… just in case.

As she makes her way down to the water’s edge, the sound of someone drinking from the cool river nearby reaches her ears. Testing the air, she finds that they have no pack scent on them and the girl curiously continues on. Legs pull her along the curving river’s edge until she spies another yearling lapping water alongside a weasel. The concept of an animal companion is not foreign to the girl as her own cardinal companion flits from outcropping to outcropping as she walks.

When she is close enough to call to them without having to shout, Haydée says, “Hello! Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you know this place. I have never been here but it seems like a really cool place.” She stops a respectful distance away and lifts a paw to gesture vaguely at the land around them as her eyes sweep the area. The words she speaks are sincere and her tone is light and curious. Maybe they can point her in the direction of some really amazing places hidden in the canyon’s walls that others do not know about!

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

09-03-2023, 05:40 PM

Vashou stared up at her for a moment their tail fanning at the air as Vashou peered over to her. Forgetting their current task they started to speak mid-drink. Doing so he let out a fair amount of gurgled gibberish before pulling his head up and looking to her. His muzzle dripping as he rubbed his face and looked to her. His head shaking out as he got the water off his muzzle. After recovering for a second he would start speaking softly as his companion returned to his neck. Looking like a small scarf, "Yes, I do know this place, my den actually isn't that far from here." Vashou said before turning to face where her paw pointed wondering what she was gesturing to. Their tail brushing the ground before he would turn back and face her. Pausing a moment he would try and think if he recognized the face. Vashou however came up blank. Despite this they smiled softly, "What would you like to know" he asked his tail moving gently to brush across the floor. Vashou kept the distance she had set not wishing to make her uncomfortable.
"Talk, 'Think.'

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

09-19-2023, 04:44 PM
Haydée watches the wolf as they begin to speak while still mid-drink and the corners of her eyes crinkle in joy. A small paw lifts to cover her mouth as a soft giggle escapes, not because she is trying to be rude, but because the girl knows that she would do something similar if the roles had been reversed. The stranger stops drinking and rubs the water off their muzzle while the small girl returns her paw to the ground. A warm, friendly smile is on her lips as she watches them and, when they speak, the girl bobs her head in acknowledgement.

Emerald eyes turn to follow their pointed paw when they point out the direction of their den and her tail continues to slowly wag behind her as the wolf smiles softly at her. At their question, Haydée cheerfully says, “Oh, anything and everything! See, I just became the Leader of my family’s pack and I really want to get to know all the lands better. You know, just in case.” Moving a little closer to the stranger, the girl offers them enough space that they can be comfortable while still being close enough to comfortably converse.

With a respectful bow of her head, the girl offers them a warm greeting, “My name is Haydée Kedieo! I am the Leader of a pack called Ethne here in Auster. Uh… if you aren’t busy, would you mind showing me around? I promise to makes it worth your time!” Eyes are bright with excitement as the girl starts thinking of what she can give them in exchange for their time.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

09-27-2023, 06:30 PM
Vashou blinks as they look at the girl. Giving a friendly smile they remain still not wanting to ward off her advance as it was quite clear she meant no harm. She was here purely on an educational adventure. Vashou nodded, "I have lived here for a little bit of time and well I suppose I should congratulate you on your new...rank?" they questioned at the end mostly confused what a clan leader was doing all the way out here. Vashou decided it wasn't worth digging into. As he nodded he would set himself on the nearby stone face. "well then, I suppose it'd be easy enough to ask, what is it your wish to learn, if everything where would you like to start. We can certainly travel to learn of the land. "
Vashou smiled softly as they looked her over, "There are alot of things we can learn but mostly it depends on what you're trying to learn. The first thing tho, and this is pretty important for here, "Never trust a step on the cliff side, don't take it if you don't think you can retreat if the cliffside crumbles. " his sand colored mask looking to her with an almost stern expression.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

10-16-2023, 04:52 PM
The stranger admits that they have lived here for some time and Haydée smiles brightly at them. Her gamble at asking if they knew this place has paid off and the girl couldn’t be happier about it. They congratulate her on her rank and the girl dips her head in thanks while emotions war inside her chest. While the events leading up to her taking over as Leader are terrible, the small girl is thankful that she was able to step up and help take some pressure off her mother. Still, she does not want wish to burden this wolf with her life story so soon after meeting them so she decides to keep that information to herself.

At their question, Haydée’s head cants slightly as she thinks, her expression morphing into one of contemplation as she considers where exactly she wishes to start. At their first tip, her emerald eyes widen and she nods heartily in agreement, saying, “Oh that is very good advice! I will remember that.” With a warm smile, the girl then suggests, “How about we walk the land and you can show me some cool places to explore and some places that I should avoid? Those seem like important things to know!” A soft giggle fills the air as she once again moves, this time joining the stranger so that she may follow them around with a little more ease.

Before they start the tour, the short girl looks up them and gently asks, “I hope you don’t mind but, is it okay if I know your name? You are helping me and I want to be able to thank you properly!” A huge, warm smile pulls at her features as she looks at them gratitude and happiness.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

12-26-2023, 05:26 PM
Vashou smiles and said, "My appologies I thought I spoke that, my name is Vashou." they thought for a moment and rubbed their chin, "Well I suppose we can start with a much easier place to visit." Vashou said with a smile. Wiggling out their fur "and this is Salvadore," they said with a smile the weasel curling over his neck and relaxing. Vashou paused for a moment trying to remember if she said her name prior, "Pardon my memory, but might I know your name again?" Vashou sat patiently as he remembered something important, "Do not enter the forest near here without a guide or a way to find your way back. If you are unfamiliar you can end up lost. A good place to start might be Hermit Cove. He said with a smile as they made their trip away from the haunted forest. "We can grab a nice snack while we are there.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A New Neighbor Bent Canyon 03:36 PM, 08-28-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024