Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-22-2023, 06:47 PM
-Set after raid-

The Warlord made his way down to the Hallows. The path, while long, was familiar to him. How many times has his paws worn through the tracks to the distant pack?

When he arrived, he howled for Art, and then trotted a short way into the open expanse of their meadow territory. It wasn't long before the other alpha arrived, and he greeted his son in law with the love and familiarity he often did. He clapped him on the shoulder, his smile warm. A little less lost then it had been last they met. "Hello, Art." He said, greeting the other wolf. "The Armada has raided the Raiders Hollow recently, and it started some questions among my pups that got me thinking. How would you feel about a raid against the Hollows? Half pups, and half yearlings? To satiate their curiosity" he explained, a hint of mischief in his smile. He wanted to get Arts thoughts before mentioned it to the kids, but he knew they would be excited.

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-30-2023, 07:58 PM
Things had been quite hectic in the Hallows lately. Between the number of patients they had receiving services, Bramble being one of them following the bear attack, strangers skulking around the borders of the pack, the influx of wild animal attacks and aggression, and trying to raise his newest litter, Artorias had his paws full. He didn't know what had changed in the world to cause such chaos all of a sudden, but he was preparing to batten down the hatches if things started to get any worse. He had a responsibility to protect the wolves and guests of the Hallows, after all. The call he heard in his father-in-law's voice would have normally brought about boundless joy for the Carpathian man, but this time he just hoped that Sirius wasn't in any danger or needing any help as well. Hopefully the Armada wasn't suffering the same sorts of strife the Hallows seemed to be.

Making his way across the plains from Hearthstone, it was easy to spot the giant dark-furred wolf amongst the sea of lush green grass. Artorias stood out equally so, and when the two dark-coated wolves met, Art greeted Seer with a smile and familiar love, accepting the Warlord's clap to the shoulder with one of his own to form the familial embrace. "Welcome back, Seer. If I'd known you'd be making this journey, I'd have prepped one of our guest rooms a little nicer," he replied with a chuckle. As was his way, the Fatalis patriarch launched right into his business with the Aegis, detailing the raid the Armada had been in and his plans for the future. A wry smirk spread over the younger alpha's lips. "I hope you all gave them hell for the aggravation they've been to the rest of us," he said, finding himself hopeful that the Armada had doled out a hell of a good beating to the Raiders.

Then Seer mentioned a practice raid between their packs, giving their youngest members the opportunity to pit their skills against one another and experience a raid in a safe, moderated venue. Art raised a curious brow, intrigued by his father-in-law's offer. He vividly remembered the practice raid he'd been in as a pup against Ashen, how it had been a valuable learning opportunity for him. Since most of his offspring had also shown an aptitude for fighting and were chomping at the bit to get into actual fights and not just training spars, he knew they would leap at the chance to test themselves against their extended family. "Some friendly war games between family, eh? Sounds like fun." The Aegis chuckled with a grin that mirrored the Warlord's own mischievous smile. "My yearlings would undoubtedly love that, but my littlest ones might be a bit too young to participate right now. When were you thinking of kicking this off?"

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-12-2023, 10:13 PM
He smiled at Artorias, the familiar sight of the other wolf was always a welcoming one. “That’s alright” He said as Art admitted to not having a nicer guest room prepped. He would probably stay a few days to catch up with Briar as well, but he did not need anything fancy. Just a bed was enough for Sirius… and not the room he had shared with Zee, that very last time.

“We did” he agreed “We soundly kicked their butts” in fact, it had been a pretty terrible display on their part. They wouldn't be forgetting the Armada’s strength any time soon. “Mort’s little ones are too little as well. Perhaps when they are about three seasons old, we could do something mixed? Half pups, half yearlings for a little bit of fun?” He suggested

"Speech"

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-16-2023, 07:19 PM
A cheeky grin grew across Artorias' face as Sirius confirmed the Armada gave the Raiders a thorough ass kicking. That told the Aegis two very important things: the Armada was still as strong as ever, and the Raiders-once-pirates were as weak and disorganized as he remembered them being. Should they ever dare to come traipsing up to their borders again, he'd have no issues unleashing the full might of the Hallows on them. "Good. It's the least they deserved." Onto the topic of the training raid... Seer confirmed that Mortis' litter was a tad too young for war games as well, which meant they'd be planning a future skirmish today. The Warlord's suggestion for a half pups, half young adults contest was a sound suggestion, one he could get behind.

"I'm sure my lot would enjoy that greatly. They've been chomping at the bit to get to put their training lessons into action," he replied with a chuckle. "Do give Mortis and his partner our congratulations on their litter! Being a parent is... well, it's the happiest challenge I've ever had to undertake!" Now for the final details... "Will the Hallows be defending an Armadan incursion, or are we going to be putting your defenses to the test?"

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let's beat up the kids The Starlit Plains 06:47 PM, 08-22-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023