Did you lose something

Eraithus

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2023, 06:38 AM
Time here had flew without waiting on the life of others. Sharpness of winter became the warmth of spring. Blooming flowers now displayed their beautiful petals to the world the moment heat opened the door to summer. And, before all could register what was to be a long and dreadful season, fall swept in to cool everything down. There was no answer to any question the world may have had in those moments. Regardless of the fact, life would continue on with not even a single thought to stop.

Hanmel took her precious moments throughout these various months to adjust to the new lands. Since the storms which drifted her and her siblings here had passed, there was no other choice. She needed to heal. To scout out the area and better prepare herself for the meeting she knew would soon take place. How long since the last she'd seen her dear brothers? Eraithus and Neracu? At one point they were inseparable. Their parents ensuring that family stuck together. Literally. So there was no breaking of their bonds. For awhile, she truly missed her mothers. River in particular. Because of her, Mel was who she'd become today.

Ocean gaze looking down at the flowing mass of a river's current. Ensuring that she looked her best. Not a piece of fur out of place. Not so long ago, Eraithus scent drifted from just off of the banks path. Leading to an open field just on the other side. If not further down the traveling waters. The markings of others nearly clogged up her senses. Nose flaring with high distaste at such a stench that she nearly coughed out in anguish. Even when their parents would do it, Mel found herself turning away to rid herself of the sight. Knowing that it was necessary in order to warn off lone and dangerous wolves. Why did it have to be so strong?

Her small frame stood. Venturing along the edge and towards where she last scented her brother's familiar musk. Of course she wouldn't just waltz over onto their lands. No matter how much the idea made her smile in a mischievous manner. Tail swaying away above her rump with a light bounce to her steps. Hanmel came to stop just short of where a worn path seemed to form. Checking if anyone so happen to be within sight before letting out a bark of sorts.

"Anyone hoooommmmmeeeeeee?"

"Hanmel Zanthus"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-01-2023, 05:41 PM

She tracking down a lil ole rabbit that had escaped one of her snares. Its leg was broken, so it couldn't have gone far. Had she gotten there a little sooner, she was sure she would've been able to snatch it up as soon as it began to get away, but alas, she hadn't heard the trap go off, and she didn't know it had slipped away well before she had checked it. But this was more fun, anyway! She followed the fear scent as it headed near the border, and when she figured she found the hole it had squeezed into, she started to dig. She could smell it in there. Hear its scrabbling as it tried to get further from her. The Wraith was covered in dirt the more she dug, and finally, she managed to reach in and snatch the thing. Yanking it by its broken leg, she tossed it in the air and snatched it, a delightful little chuckle as she heard the spine snap.

Pleased with herself, she started her way back to her den so she could skin and prep the rest, but then an unfamiliar voice reached her as she took that first step. "Anyone hoooommmmmeeeeeee?" She quickly turned in the direction of the stranger's voice, ears twitching at the unrecognizable sound. Someone was at her border and it was neither Corbie or Ardyn. Dropping the rabbit, she made her way to see who it was, uttering a quick and low call for Ghoul or someone to come see who it was with her. Anyone that knew Medusa, knew she wasn't the best at gauging situations. How she had come this far and was somehow able to manage a pack was beyond her. She chalked it up to sheer, dumb luck. Or magic...definitely had to be magic, right?

She approached the border in short time, finding a much smaller female tinged with blue and white. Dual-toned gaze sized her up (or sized her down?) as she stalked closer. "You are a stranger to Medusa! What does the little blue lady want?" She chimed, though a little reserved.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Hed been active. Even had a good moment with one of Medusas yearlings. He didnt know what it was but the blue man had felt like hed found a place here in insomnia. Eraithus guilt had gone away, hed done what he needed to right? Mourned his dead wife..... Medusa wasnt so bad she treated him fairly. One thing he hadnt thought about in a long time was his siblings. It had been over a year and hed assumed theyd been lost in the storm.

Something was off though, hed been debating scowering the borders. Maybe telling Medusa about his new bone collection and if she had any ideas. Her scent hadnt been far but it was mixed with something... familiar. The man made his way down the path. Then he stood behind Medusa mezmorised.

His words caught in his throat, memories flooding him from puphood. Exploring with them, hunting with them, laughing and living. Eraithus came beside medusa. "Is that really you?" he started. She was still small, he looked to Medusa then to his sister. "T-this is hanmel. My littermate. I. I thought you were dead " he was happy, overwhelmingly so. However, hed changed some since hed parted ways with them.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2023, 07:52 PM
Paw tapped impatiently when no one dared to approach the border at her call. Almost as if no one cared or didn't wish to take a look as to whom rested just outside of their territory. It wasn't like Hanmel was a patient woman. When called, she expected for an audience. Maybe the decency of someone coming to greet her. Her tail flicked in annoyance. Features now full of the upmost irritation as another bark began to form. Had it not been for the approach of a very large female, Mel would have surely walked over the invisible line and went in search of Eraithus herself.

A brow rose in question at the skeleton like woman. Her patterns a bit strong to Mel. She'd seen plenty of wolves with a variety of different markings. But this? It topped anything she'd ever seen. Especially the way giant spoke in third reference. Hanmel had to briefly bite her tongue in order not to ask such a rude question. "Hi. I'm here looking for Erai..." As if right on time, that familiar musky scent choked away the words. There he was. Her forever lost brother in all his large glory. She smirked in response to his comment. The shuddering shock of a formed sentence. She couldn't help the laughter that broke free. "Long time no see, big brother. Missed me?"
"Speech"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
09-14-2023, 01:38 AM

The little blue lady started to answer her, and Medusa tilted her head ready to listen until Eraithus came up. She looked between the two as he said this little shorty was her sister. Hmmmm? They definitely had some similarities, though one was short and one was tall. She sat back, and if she had some popcorn, she would be not-so-quietly munching on that, but as it stood, she let them have a minute or two to...well...she didn't know. Hug it out? Or something? "Medusa didn't know Blue Man had a sister! She is very small!" She giggled with a grin. Of course, Insomnia had all sizes, she just thought it was funny he was bigger than the lil blue lady.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

09-24-2023, 06:09 AM
He still couldnt believe it, his head trying to wrap around the concept. Hed mourned his little sister and his brother after so long. Did this mean that maybe she had seen Neracu? Was the orange lad still running around the living world. Eraithus thoughts cleared as he shared Medusas laugh from her comment. His tail wagged. "I have a brother too, they went missing when a storm washed us into Boreas. Hes large and orange." his little sister. Literally.

"I guess we have a lot to talk about but, Im part of Insomnia now. And I like it here. This is Medusa our alpha." he looked at Medusa then to Hanmel. Hoping that it wouldnt put bad blood between him and his sister. After all he didnt know what shed been through these past few years. Eraithus had finally been able to accept that insomnia was a better home than hed ever had. At least here he felt like he had a voice.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2023, 10:23 AM

Hanmel couldn't help the odd expression her face took on as the overly large skeleton wolf spoke. She kept talking in third person and it annoyed her to no end. Who talks like that? It took a great amount of self control not to ask this aloud. Turning her attention from the one called Medusa to Eraithus. She frowned in disappointment. He'd come here and made a life. Hanmel and their brother were left to fend for themselves. And yet, he hadn't even tried to search for them. If he did, he would have found her not so far from this place. "Did you not think to come looking for me? For us?" Her words broke free with hurt and betrayal. "I do not care that you made a home for yourself. What I do give a damn about is that you didn't come looking for me. But, here I am searching for you."

She'd asked him did he miss her and he ignored the question. Completely dismissed it. Okay. Fine. I tried playing the cute little sister. Fuck that. Her lips slid into a flash of fang at her older brother. "Yes. We indeed need to talk because I am utterly confused."
"Speech"

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

10-03-2023, 02:01 AM
Eraithus was dumbfounded. Her sudden change of attitude made the smile drop right off his face. Here she was, lecturing him and what he hadn’t done. Hadn’t done? Eraithus spent better over a year looking for her, he mourned over them with his wife. Clearly she was jaded as he’d been not too long ago. He didn’t want to tear down their bridge. But he would not let himself be embarrassed and walked over, not especially in front of Medusa. Eraithus scruff bristled, then he lay flat with a heavy sigh composing himself. "I DID search for you, for almost over a year, so unless you didn’t want to be found I guess I’m just shitty at tracking huh? " he wasn’t a hunter after all.

"Yes, we should talk later. Before you go trying to make a fool of me in front of a pack mate though I’d rather it be private. If you care about me at all, you’ll respect my choice and I’ll call you when I’m ready to talk. Maybe we can find Neracu while we’re at it." Eraithus stated it firmly. He didn’t want to be here anymore, he stood slowly. "I’m glad you found me Hanmel, I missed you, you have no idea." he shook his head, same as he didn’t know what she’d gone through. He stayed standing. He wouldn’t leave Medusa alone if Hanmel decided to be reckless.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-16-2023, 11:21 PM
Ears twitched when Eraithus explained to her that he also had a brother out there somewhere. Hm, well, she learned something new every day! She supposed she'd help keep an eye out if he was looking for this...big orange guy. How hard could it be to find such a wolf, anyway? Still, she didn't comment just yet, and instead, let the pair talk. Or at least, until Eraithus introduced her to his little sister. She nodded, twitching her ears toward the smaller woman, though she was noting the little blue lady's demeanor. She had seen that look before, and already Medusa wasn't having great feelings toward her. Although she was pleased to hear that Eraithus liked living Insomnia, his sister had something to say about it. She sounded rude. Seemed to belittle Eraithus for...what? Not prancing off to go look for her or some shit?

Medusa raised a brow at his sister's statement. She certainly didn't look young enough to need his assistance...and quite honestly, she was acting like a...what was the word she always thought of for Recluse? Oh yeah, a bitch. And then she bared fangs. The hostility that had been building with this stranger on her borders was a no-go for the Wraith. Especially when she sat there belittling and bitching at her packmate. No. Medusa would not stand for this. Sure, she distrusted Eraithus at one point, but he had done plenty to prove himself, and Medusa respected him.

She stood up when Eraithus finished talking, stepping up to the much smaller woman, her own fangs bared as she stepped into Hanmel's personal space. "Little blue lady will not come to Medusa's borders with rudeness. She will not be allowed to act like this to Medusa's family, and she will not talk like that to Eraithus." She growled, hackles raised. "Hanmel is not a baby, and does not need Eraithus to take care of her. Eraithus has his own family and a pack. Medusa does not like Hanmel's attitude."

Medusa hated blatant disrespect and rudeness, and here this stranger came tromping up to her pack with exactly that. What reason did Medusa have to be nice to her, when this woman clearly had no intention of showing any sort of respect or being nice at all?? Medusa snorted as she looked the woman up and down. Then, without warning, she lunged. She aimed to slam her chest into Hanmel in a bid to knock her on her ass, teeth snapping as she lunged forward to grab the woman's scruff. If she wanted to be disrespectful, then Medusa would show her exactly what that would get her.

Medusa vs Hanmel for Dominance
Round: 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Cougar, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2023, 11:45 PM

Speech
Hanmel stalled at his words. The look that washed over his face and the sign which followed nearly made her regret the way she’d come off to him. It wasn’t his fault how their lives were thrusted into different directions. And she just showing up out of nowhere to interrogate him like she had done didn’t seem right either. It took everything in her to muster up the courage to apologize. The words forming in the back of her throat and soon to spill off her tongue. Only, something had barreled itself into her. Sending Mel flying a ways away from where she’d recently been.

She had been so lost in her own thoughts that she didn’t take note of what the skeleton woman said. Her body screamed from the assault. The colossal female feeling it was her need to intrude on a sibling conversation. And though she had every right to do so, Hanmel felt a disgust t’wards both of them. This was between her and Eraithus. "Ah. I see." It took a lot for her to stand back up. Limbs wobbly and slightly shaken from being taken off guard.

"You have a new family now. I’ll be on my way then." Hanmel didn’t stand around to wait for a reply. She was tired. Sore and after this, she honestly wanted nothing to do with her brother in that moment. Turning on paws to wander in the direction she’d previous come from, words fell from lips sharply. A look of hurt and betrayal shown in those blue eyes they shared. "We have nothing else to discuss. You and your weird talking bitch of a leader can kiss my ass."

Sooner or later she would come to eat those words. Mel didn’t care in that moment as she walked away with her head held high and an prance in her step. She refused to let them see the tears falling onto marked cheeks.
"Speech"

-Exit. Hanmel is attempted to flee from the fight.-

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-24-2023, 08:40 AM

Flee attempt failed

Due to failing the flee attempt Hammel must now fight.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-13-2023, 01:28 PM

And the winner is...

Medusa

Due to not posting within the time limit, Hanmel loses by default.

They must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

11-20-2023, 09:31 PM
She'd been successful in knocking the woman on her ass and sending her flying into the dirt where she belonged. Medusa did not like the disrespect and the attitude that the bitch had brought to her borders, and although she had distrusted Eraiths for some time, he had earned her trust and respect with the effort and loyalty he had shown Insomnia since he had been here. Even when he was a Curse, there was effort. Too bad that same ethic didn't rub off on his little sister. Medusa snarled a final warning, motioning for Hanmel to get lost. "If blue lady comes around again actin' like that, she's welcome as a curse." She stated before turning to Eraithus, "Medusa is both sorry and not sorry," she spared one last glance at Hanmel, making sure the bitch was well and gone before she herself returned to what she was doing before she was disturbed. Eraithus was a big boy, he could handle his own affairs, she was sure. But the fact of the matter was that his sister was no longer welcome unless she had her attitude adjusted, or she'd be keeping her promise the next time she saw her.

-exit Medusa-

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did you lose something Dancefloor of the Gods 06:38 AM, 09-01-2023 08:58 PM, 11-25-2023