build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
09-17-2023, 02:00 AM
Fenix Isokan
"Tearing down the foundation of wants and needs…."

Fallen ill? He could ask himself the same question over and over again. He felt like a failure and the future had soon slipped out of his paws. Fenix found himself longing for the days spent with his mate. Before the birth and death of his children. Fenix thought he’d healed and mourned properly. He’d made a goal, sought for it, then suddenly it had all dropped off. Partially it was his fault, he hadn’t even seen tan in a while. Not since the meeting, and so Bellamy would be absent for a time as well. Fenix hadn’t taken the time to speak with Haydee or the other of Bellamy’s children. Fenix had seen Lucs pups which had stirred all sorts of emotions within.

So yes, he’d stopped eating. Appetite low the roaring sounds of the falls had the weak male staring at his reflection in the water. Nobody had seen him in a while, his unkempt messy fur not that it seemed it bothered the day dreaming man. Fenix began mindlessly dipping his paws into the water. In and out. In and out. Listening to the sounds of the water as he did. Perhaps like a pup but his concentration seemed to stiffen on that. His paws, and the motion of doing it over and over and over again.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-26-2023, 03:36 PM

The trip to Boreas had been successful for the young Leader had even present for when Beauregard had claimed his pack. Now that she is back within Ethne borders, the girl has settled into her position with more ease and finds herself learning more and more each day. Thankfully, everyone has been kind and patient with her and Haydée is extremely thankful for them all. However, the girl has missed the presence of her Deputy and she wishes to find him and run a few ideas for the safety of the pack by him. Leaving the tunnels that hide behind the curtain of water, the girl pauses a moment to allow her eyes to adjust to the sunlight.

To her surprise Pheonix, the very wolf she wanted to seek out is resting by the pool of water, dipping his paws in and out of the cool liquid. Worry knits her brows together at his appearance and she notes the unkempt fur and seemingly weak physique he now sports. Alarm bells ring in her head as Haydée looks him over, sadness tugging at her mind as she realizes that she has failed him. She thinks of summoning her siblings that are versed in the healing arts to help him but decides to hold off on that for the moment. Wordless, the young leader moves to where he rests and joins him, reclining easily beside the male and offering him, her silent support.

She peers into the water from her place beside him, her concern clearly shining out of her reflection in the still water. As he places his paws into the water, the images distort, ripples chasing away their faces and Hay softly says, “Hello Pheonix. I am so sorry that I didn’t seek you out sooner. Is there anything I can do to help?” Green gaze remains on the water, watching as their images solidify once more, the worry and sadness etched into every line of her features shouting out her concern for him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Fenix

Polaris
Novice

Beginner Healer (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
09-29-2023, 12:45 PM
It was like the water was far away. Empty almost Fenix ears angles towards the shape that approached him but he continued his obsessive gentle dipping of his paws. By now it was cold but he discovered he didnt really care. "I shouldve sought you out not the other way around." he muttered, not looking at her he shifted his eyes to the opposite side. Dip, dip, dip.

"I think you should remove me from the rank of deputy." he gave a soft sigh. The last thing hed done was teach Jericho how to swim. How long ago was that? Fenix slumped his shoulders down removing his paws from the water when he turned and started to walk away.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

10-18-2023, 06:16 AM

Concern creases the soft lines of the young girl’s face as she gazes at Fenix, the worry she feels seeming to radiate off of her form. The man’s muttered words are met with a gentle shake of her skull as she mournfully watches him dip his paws in and out of the water. However, it is Fenix’s next words that shock Haydée into complete silence and has her gaze snapping up to him as she realizes that something is very wrong.

As he removes his paws from the water and attempts to stand, the girl suddenly shoots out a paw in an attempt to capture one of his front ones in her own and, hopefully, stall his leaving. If Haydée does manage to catch his paw, she will lovingly hold it and offer a gentle squeeze as she softly says, “Fenix, this is not your fault. A lot has happened in such a short amount of time. My mom trusts you and, more importantly, I trust as a Deputy of Ethne. Please, tell me what is wrong. I want to help you.”

Deep green eyes burn with sympathy and worry for the man as she tries to get Fenix to reveal what has him in such a dire state. There is nothing that Haydée won’t do to try and make things for him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Fenix

Polaris
Novice

Beginner Healer (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
10-21-2023, 11:10 AM
Everything felt out of focus. Trust was a fickle thing and the mentioning of her mother made his heart twist. Oh… maybe he just wanted to see Bellamy. Fenix looked over the small girl before he took in deep breath sighing. "Take Rivaxsaurus as your deputy instead and train him." he shook out his fur. "I’m going to the Hallows…" he’d at least give her that much. Maybe if he spoke with Bellamy something would have come of it. He just wasn’t up for the duties anymore. He smiled mournfully then. Feeling her paw squeeze his own as he sat.

"You remind me of my own daughter. Though she died before her second year." he frowned. Remembering having to roll his daughters body into a hole. Her body covered in strange crystals when they’d been stuck in the eternal night. What would Vipera think of him now. Tell him to get off his ass and do something about it. "Riv is a smart kid, plus he’s your adopted brother right. I’ll return when I feel I’m ready. So for now… goodbye." he stood shaking his fur and beginning to leave once more. Though now that he had a plan hopefully the leader wouldn’t question him further.

-exit unless stopped-

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

11-09-2023, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 01:46 AM by Haydée. Edited 1 time in total.)

Haydée gazes at Fenix with gentle eyes, her whole demeanor is nothing but open and kind. Yet… something is deeply bothering the man and he will not share it with her. The words he offers have her smile falling away and states that he will be going to the Hallows. She has tried to help him, offered him her ear and whatever he might need but Fenix does not wish to speak to her. Sadness fills her dark green eyes as she lowers her gaze to her paws.

Fenix speaks about a daughter that she had idea about and Haydée bows her head, brows drawing together in sorrow as she softly says, “I am sorry for your loss Fenix.” He keeps insisting that he doesn’t wish to be her deputy and goes on to state that she should take Riv instead since he is her adopted brother. Eyebrows shoot skyward as her attention snaps up to him and she stares at him dumbly, a jumble of emotions running through her all at once.

Just as she feels that someone has knocked the breath from her lungs, he bids her goodbye and Haydée is left there by the side of the water, confused and wondering if she a failure. Carefully, she stands and calls after him, “If you do not wish be my Deputy than I shall move you to the rank of Shaman. If you wish to placed somewhere else, you may speak with me about it. As for Rivaxsaurus… I will have to assess his skills for myself before handing him such a promotion. Farewell, Fenix. I hope you find whatever you are looking for.”

With that, she turns away and heads off, deeply troubled and left with more questions now than when she had first found Fenix.

-exit Haydée-

"Haydée Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cold hard Truths Lazuli Falls 02:00 AM, 09-17-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024