An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-14-2023, 05:51 PM

It had taken a bit more time thanks to Tanelan’s injuries, but they had finally made it back to the falls. While his love rested with Payday and Trill the man set to digging out an abandoned coyote den at the base of one of the cedar trees. Even if his mate asked to help Beau refused his aid in favor of making sure his lovers rested. His mind was on the arrival of a new alter as well. A woman… what would she be like? Would she understand who he was and the bond he shared with the others that were within Tan’s body? Questions flickered in his mind as he worked to expand the den. Once that task was done, at least until he could get furs, Beauregard ran back and forth to gather moss for bedding.

He worked tirelessly, at least until all was said and done and he was able to turn to Tanelan and their companions. “It’s not much right now, but it is somewhere to lay our heads.” He moved closer to the purple wolf and pressed his head against his own. Shit… he still felt hot to the touch. “Come on love, we should get you guys inside. I’m sure Blind will be around with Bellatrix before long and I want to have you settled.” He would wait, hoping they could stand on their own.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-14-2023, 08:44 PM
Tanelan
Payday had diligently been working on the resting wolf. While Tan waited feeling awfully useless watching Beau run around to gather bedding, they knew to stay put. As their mate pushed gently into them Tan tried not to hold their breath. "At least we aren’t contagious." they joked, stiffly making their way to their paws. It was a bit easier now. Whatever Payday had done really helped. Payday gently patted Tanelan on the leg with a smile. "You should rest for a few days at least. Don’t go crawling into anymore storms. is this what having a mother was like? That’s what Tan thought anyway.

"Tell me more about this Bellatrix, where did you find her?" Tanelan asked laying themselves down in the furs. They tried to ignore the aches in their bones. Anything to distract from their mental state. Tanelan was desperately trying to ground themselves. They found it easier though, this felt like home.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-15-2023, 10:35 PM

Tan’s joke brought a soft chuckle from Beau’s lips. He wouldn’t have cared if they were contagious, he was just worried about him, about all of them. And Payday, bless her heart, was a breath of fresh air compared to the sass and spunky nature of Blind. She was so motherly and sweet, it was something that Beau was sure his partners needed. “You come in too, Payday. I made it big enough so that you and Blind have your own little spots as well.” He told her, helping his partner into the den and making sure Tanelan had curled up on the bedding he’d made before laying beside him and gently laying his head over his back.

“She’s a pup, for starters… a tiny little thing. Pixie-like.” Beauregard explained. “Blind has been looking out for her since she knows how to hide and take care of herself despite being small… for better or worse.” Hopefully the fox was behaving herself… “Poor kid caught the attention of a bear. We found her cornered under a tree with the beast trying to make a snack out of her. I took care of the bear and once I saw it had gone after a pup I… I knew I couldn’t just leave her. She was hesitant to speak of her parents, so I think something happened to them.” Beauregard offered his mate a sheepish smile.

“Guess this means she’ll be our first little one, Tan. She’s got some purple in her fur, though it is brighter than yours. She’s so sweet, I’m sure you’ll love her.” It wasn’t like they could have their own litter anyway, both of them being males… but that didn’t mean they wouldn’t have a lot of love to give.

"Speech"

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

10-31-2023, 02:55 AM

Tan…. Cassandra

Tan couldn’t help but to smile through his soreness. Him a father? It really was an odd thought but they wanted nothing more than to start a family. If a pup was in need Tan didn’t think he could bring themselves to turn them down. Considering how his parents were. Experiences they never wanted their little ones to have. "I’ll have to meet her soon then." he nestled down into the nest Payday snuggling into his side. He was beginning to feel that tired feeling but it was almost an unfamiliar feeling… "I’m sorry Mika took us up north…" they drawled. Blinking a few more times before a quick outburst started.

"Where’s Harlowe." Cassandra moved suddenly wincing in pain before being forced to settle down as Payday stroked the panicked wolfs fur. "My brother I saw him at the wall!" she had to go find him. That’s what her instincts told her, but dazed and confused she stared at Beau. "Wher… where am I?" payday watched the wolf with concern looking to Beau.

"Speech"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

11-13-2023, 06:53 PM

Beauregard gave a small nod as Tanelan said that he would need to meet Bellatrix soon. “You will, but first you need to rest. Your wounds risk reopening if you move right now.” His words are gentle but there is a firmness to them as well. “I worry about you guys. I’m not upset that Mika took you guys out there, but I wish he would have waited–” Beauregard was in the middle of speaking when all of a sudden Tanelan’s demeanor shifted and, as what he could only assume was an alter taking over, began to move Beau shifted to stand before them.

Harlowe. Beauregard’s ears fell back… this tone, this tone was different. Was this someone new? Confusion flickered across his features, mingling with the worry that was already there. Whoever it was said that this Harlowe was the one at the wall. Had… had the brother hurt them? Beauregard felt his fur bristle. “You are in Norad, in the den of me and my mates, whom you share a body with.” Beauregard frowned deeply, looking over at Payday. He gave the quokka a reassuring nod and then looked back at the wolf before him.

“You are injured, and there was no other wolf at the wall when I found Tanelan and Payday there. Your body needs rest. Pushing it right now will lead you to collapse.” Beauregard forced himself to sit and let out a sigh. “...who are you? Is Harlowe the one who…” His brow furrowed. “...who hurt you?”

"Speech"

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-13-2023, 07:39 PM

Cassandra

It took her a minute, but she finally shuffled down. Taking in a deep breath as she felt the wounds on her. That never should have happened she was supposed to protect her brother not cause him pain. Payday, it was the quokka right. That must’ve been who treated their wounds after the storm. Though listening to Beau talk she stared at him incredulously. "Mr.tanelan scaredy pants took a mate!" she blinked in surprise then let out a laugh. Out of all them she’d always known deep down, considering whenever she woke up was a shock in itself given her biology. She narrowed her eyes, "He’s our brother, Harlowe. I have to get him it isn’t safe for him to be alone." she attempted to get up again but Payday gently pawed the wolf back down. Cassandra stiffened as Beau asked if it was Harlowe who had attacked them.

"Cassandra discovery, no it wasn’t Harlowe. I could barely see through all the snow I don’t know where the assailant came from." she said Cooley. Then relaxed her ears, "I.. I always and used to be the main one with Tan. He might not have known but I always knew… so you really. You really took on all of us as a mate, sorry I almost can’t believe it." deep down. She couldn’t express how happy she was. Not right now at least.

"Speech"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

12-04-2023, 08:36 PM

Her comment caused Beauregard to blink in surprise. Tan? A scaredy pants? He never seemed that way to him. But… perhaps that was because Benson was there. He had always seemed to be the fearful one, and so much younger than the rest. Beauregard didn’t think too hard on that, a frown on his face as he listened to her speak. Harlowe was their brother… and it wasn’t safe for him to be alone. It was a relief to hear that it wasn’t their brother that attacked them, but still, that made it all the more worrying. Who would have attacked Tan, and why? Mika had been the fighter, the aggressive one. Maybe someone who had once fought with him? He gave a soft sigh. Still no answers in that regard…

But he continued to listen to Cassandra, letting her finish speaking. Her final statement was about him, and Beauregard gave a small nod. “It was a bit confusing at first, truth be told. Our pack leader at the time wanted to cure Tan of the others. She had given me the task of keeping an eye on him after me and Mika fought.” He explained. “...but the more I got to know each of them, and see how they were all different, all different souls within the same wolf, I knew I couldn’t let that happen. And over time, well, I grew fond of them all. And they of me.” He began to smile as he spoke, truly fond memories stirring.

“I couldn’t be happier with them. And though I’m only meeting you for the first time, I hope that I can develop a close bond with you too.” He shuffled on his paws. “Although… I can’t say it will be the same. I… don’t really like women romantically.” She may have shared a body with Tanelan and the rest, but he acknowledged her individuality.

“...as for Harlowe, I’ll give you the chance to look for him. But you must rest for now. Tearing open the wounds and being away from help wouldn’t be good for you.” Beauregard insisted. “What does he look like? While I am visiting packs I can keep an eye out for him and let him know you are hoping to find him.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

12-06-2023, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2023, 06:16 PM by Tanelan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cassandra
She stayed put, guessing that now her adrenaline was done she was finally feeling the soreness on her body. However she was content with the information Beau was giving her. How seemingly shy he was when he spoke of his own sexuality. It made her slap down a paw giggling half to herself and just because she really couldn’t help it. "We’re practically strangers anyway, but there’s no worries about that my one true love is adventure and protection. Never been interested in anyone and don’t think I ever will in a romantic sense." she curled her paws back underneath her giving Beau a friendly smile. As concerned as she was about Harlowe if he had lasted this long surely then he could at least take care of his needs. Although, as odd as he was Cass felt like he was hers to begin with.

"Hes black with white stripes, a few gray splotches like the ones in my fur. It’s hard to miss him though he’s covered in scars and is missing his right eye." at least he had a few discerning traits. "Thank you though, I suppose I should rest for the time being. Unfortunate circumstances to meet you but I’m glad I did. Take care of them even if Mika is a bit rough around the edges." she settled her head down between her paws. In the back of her mind wondering when she would wake up again. Hopefully it wasn’t a year from now or something like that. Slowly though with Payday at her side she slipped into sleep.

-end-

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023