size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Rage. It was a constant in his life now. It was easier to be angry then it was for him to be compassionate. Bent on finding his mothers killer, nightmares werent uncommon. Fleeing their home to stay at a beach where theyd been strangers. Nirah convinced himself he wasnt alone but so badly did he want Recluse guidance. Hed rejected eraithus as his father. Betrayal learning he was siding with Medusa. Nirah curled his claws over his face drifting as darkness enveloped him.

Recluse always knew what to do, what to say. She was his mother after all. If there was any hint of her killer Nirah would find it. Wouldnt he? The air felt cold all around him. How he just wanted to see if his mother was resting in peace or not.
Note: Nirah regularly takes the herb Ashwagandha . His scent and voice match that of a young male wolf

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
09-22-2023, 06:04 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse had not expected to find herself being pulled back into a reality, not the one she'd known in life but something more than simple existence, floating through time and space unaware. Ghoul had been the first to summon her but evidently he wouldn't be the last. A deep longing, coated in grief is what pulled her into a corporeal form. Senses returning to her and though she knew, in some way she couldn't explain, which of her children had been able to bring her here the scent was... Not totally correct?

Lids lifted to reveal cherry gaze, which swept across the open space around her, searching for her daughter. How long had it been since Ghoul? Would she even recognize her child if it had been years? No, the thing that seemed to tug her in one direction meant she'd find herself before Nirah and would know her when she saw her. She let that feeling pull her forward. Recluse could feel the ground under her paws but it was smooth and warm in a way she'd never experienced in life, a reminder that the form she took now was temporary, designed to let her upset daughter see her again. "Nirah!" The call was one of joy, one of love as she spotted the familiar red mottled form in the grass. Her pace picking up so she was trotting towards her child.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

09-30-2023, 04:45 AM
When Nirah opened his eyes he hadn’t expected to be in a different place. Carefully he rose to his paws everything almost seemed…. Out of focus. Before his confusion could clear though a painfully familiar voice came to his ears. He turned slowly paws scraping the grass. There she was, and he was taller than her now. When did that happen? He was furious that she’d been taken from them in such formative months. "I promise I’ll find him Mother." he sputtered out. Was it really her, was he dreaming?

"And I WILL find who did this to you. I swear." was she real? Or a source of the guilt he felt when he failed to protect his family. He’d been only a pup then, but he still held himself responsible. "I miss you mom. Things seem so…messed up now." he’d make his broken heart while again.
Note: Nirah regularly takes the herb Ashwagandha . His scent and voice match that of a young male wolf

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-17-2023, 05:40 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Her darling child, her fiery daughter, rose and searched for her. Recluse practically threw herself at Nirah, wrapping a slender forearm around her bigger child and pulling Nirah into a hug before she'd step back to get a good look at her child... so grown. She shook her head, assuming the him in question had been her killer but as Nirah continued on her confusion grew. She reached out to cup her child's face. "I miss you too sweetie." It had been true for Ghoul, it was true for Nirah, it would be true for all her children and for her husband and pirate king. She missed them all dearly in her brief moments of awareness, she didn't wish them dead but she couldn't help but wish she could see them again. "But who is him?" Recluse fixed her cherry gaze on the fire red of her daughter's. She shook her head again. "My sweet girl please, do not go down the road I did. Revenge cannot bring me back, it will not be worth it in the end. Any joy it brings will only be temporary." She didn't want to see her children making the mistakes she had, letting the hate and anger become all consuming. She wouldn't keep information, what little she had, from her children but Recluse would never forgive herself if any of them got hurt chasing after an ideal, one she now knew was worth less than dirt. They were what was important, them and their happiness. She wished she hadn't squandered her short time with them.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-05-2023, 10:15 AM
Nirah embarassingly shift on his paws. Dont look for her killer but that bitch deserved it. He tried to calm himself, taking in a deep breath in order to smother the flames in his belly. "My brother, the one that cunt stole from us." but Nirah didnt even know where to start. "The armada has been training me." though his head shook. "Mom I...." well this was awkward to find out after she had died wasnt it.

"Im a male. Ever since I turned a year Ive been taking an herb to help me feel as I should. Im proud to be your son." ah hell he was just happy to see her despite the swirling emotions. His eyes darted down. "Ill never stop trying to find your killer, but its true I dont have the experience needed to take down such a foe. I just. I dont know what my purpose is if i dont have that." it drove him in his day to day life.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Coming out to my dead mom Somnium 03:19 PM, 09-03-2023 03:39 AM, 02-13-2024