size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-28-2023, 08:12 PM
The falls, they think, are nice.

They've found a den, one that was partially dug into the rise alongside the falls themselves. Wrecker, of course, took to further digging out the area. The task of clearing their den had taken a few days, but Wrecker didn't mind-- and now, the space is definitely claimed. For one, it smells like them. Second, though. There are strips of leather and stones around the entrance.

Wrecker isn't super messy, but they're not overly organized either.

With a triumphant noise the owner of the den comes loping near, a strip of long fur clenched in their teeth. Yes. This would do nicely-- the tail of a squirrel someone else had killed.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2023, 08:36 PM

A few members had been taken into the pack and, for now, this is enough for the man. He wants to give his packmates time to settle in and get their dens dug out. He had made a mental note to check on Noelle and Amorielle soon, maybe help set up a garden and take the other woman on patrol. There was also Wrecker to check in with. They had been a part of Norad the longest, well, outside of Bellatrix, and Beauregard was sure that by now they must have finished with their den. The Artifex had taken note of the one they had chosen, one with a bit of elevation and within the side of the falls themselves. There would have been a fair bit of stone within the soil they needed to move, but the man believed them capable.

Approaching the den now, Beauregard realized that Wrecker was returning from grabbing something from their meager stores. The man smiles, realizing he won’t need to go far to find them. “Wrecker! Getting ready to work on a design for that uniform?” A grin tugs at his maw as he approaches the Vax, tail wagging casually behind him. Beauregard might be an alpha by title, but by practice he is a member of Norad same as any wolf, and they are now by extension his family. He doesn’t know if that is the reason for Wrecker grabbing the tail, but it still makes for a nice conversation starter.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Wrecker

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-29-2023, 05:26 PM
They were eager to show off their progress, but as they heard Beau's voice, the troublemaker turned-- the squirel tail dangling between their teeth. Their lips twitched into a cheeky little grin and they tossed the squirrel tail down, wriggled into their den just long enough to pull out a series of stones, which were tied with grasses.

Wrecker settled down, worked the stones in their paws, and began to twine them with the squirrel tail, which was clearly some sort of padding. "Sorta, eh? It's a bracelet." They wound fur between strands of grass. "I figure, hey. A gift."

Something playful glittered in their gaze. "But I bet our lot would look real fashion forward if we ran around with bracelets and such, yeah? Other packs looking at us going oh, shit, they're so fancy!"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-05-2023, 08:32 PM

Seeing the grin pull up at the side of Wrecker’s lips only caused a soft chuckle to leave the Artifex’s lips. The wolf was different from others he had met, a refreshing personality that was different from his or that of any of his lovers. As the Vax made their way into their den the man arched a brow. It seemed that they were after something. Beauregard would make himself comfortable outside, lowering his rear to the earth as he waited for Wrecker to come back out. They weren’t in there long, but they produced some items that were work in progress projects. Beau’s blue gaze flicked to the bracelet, warmth in his eyes as watched the other begin to work the squirrel tail in to act as a soft padding for it.

“A bracelet is a fine idea! Still enough of a fashion statement if you ask me.” He shifted a foreleg forward. “Not like I’m making much of one with these wraps!” The soft leather wraps were worn with age, and a bit dusty, but they still helped protect the lower parts of Beauregard’s forelegs from bites… and allowed him a place to carry his dagger. “I like the idea myself. It is a great way to show off not only our craftsmanship and fashion, but our unity in wearing things we make for one another.” His own smile had turned to a grin.

“Can’t say what I’ll make will look as good though!” He had never crafted jewelry or anything of the sort before. “Maybe I’ll have to have you show me a thing or two. If you’re up for it.” He nodded to the bracelet. “What sort of grass did you use to bind the materials together? I figure the squirrel tail is going to cushion the inner part of the bracelet to keep it from rubbing uncomfortably against the wearer’s leg.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. for this conversation Cedar Falls 08:12 PM, 10-28-2023 02:45 AM, 02-13-2024