gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
09-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Alright then. Her trip from auester hadnt been a horrible one. Ruby felt like shed waited long enough nobody in these lands truly knew her name. Her paws began carrying her up this towering mountain. Once upon a time it likely housed a pack. Given the items Ruby was finding lying about the rock. Little caves embedded in the stones. Even with the smoke rising from this warm centered formation, she still wanted to uncover its secrets.

She would go by a new name. One she could stick with for a while. Her eyes wandered over stone. The cold winter breeze providing no comfort for her. This place seemed like itd be easier to defend in a group thats the sort of thing dreaded packs enjoyed right? Ruby trekked on, perhaps she would wait for night. She needed to see what the stars looked like here.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-20-2023, 08:02 PM

From time to time, Gil ventured out. Now that he led the Raiders, he needed to have a better understanding of Boreas. Why he would approach the volcano didn't quite make sense, but it was still a place he had yet to be yet. Carefully, he makes his way across the land, ensuring the sharp volcanic rock doesn't pierce through his skin. Unlike the rest of Boreas, the ground, albeit slick and dangerous, is warm and keeps the falling snow away. Which he doesn't mind. Actually, he enjoys it in a way because snow is not his favorite.

As he navigates around the volcano's slopes with not much on his mind, the scent of someone catches his attention. Stopping momentarily, his yellow eyes glance around. It takes a few moments but finally he notices the female not far off. What he can scent on the chilly wind is... not much. She is definitely a stranger who doesn't belong to anyone. Hm, interesting. Might as well make his trip interesting.

"You," Gil calls out as he picks up his pace and heads in her direction.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-01-2023, 06:27 AM
Ruby was just about to seek shelter until the sun set. A voice called out suddenly, making her turn towards the massive male approaching her. We’ll she might as well have some fun. Ruby smiled adoringly, gracefully sitting while she looked him up and down. "You isn’t much of a greeting don’t you think." she playfully said, twitching the end of her tail. He smelled of a pack, she best tread carefully. "Im trying to scout these lands but I don’t want to get lost. A big strong male like you. Could you show me around?" Ruby stood, provocatively moving her hips as she turned back to the trail.

"The names Valerie, I promise I’ll make it worth while." Ruby shrugged her shoulders. She was tired and maybe he’d bite and show her a good time. If he was boring she couldn’t care less either. Looking over the land she enjoyed seeing the smaller paths below. Made her feel big even next to him.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-09-2023, 09:16 AM

As he approaches, she sits. Which at first causes his brow to furrow slightly, but he quickly smoothes his expression. His gaze assesses her further as she smiles at him with the sweetest expression he'd ever seen. Not even his own wife looked at him like that. Not that he ever really deserved it, but hell at least he tried. Closing the distance even more, his own lips twitch at a hint of a smirk as she speaks. "Got your attention, did it not?" Gil responds as he comes to stand before her, tilting his chin downward to get a better look at her face. There is a beauty about her that he can't quite put his paw on.

Her seductive words and movements as she quickly got up to turn around made him realize just what it was. She was one of those. A wolf that wasn't particularly tied to anywhere. One that didn't mind having a few extra lovers. Truthfully, her words did entice the fire in his belly as he continued to eye her. A big strong male like himself? Show her around? Interesting. Gil lets out a hum as he takes a few steps closer to her.

Valerie. A pretty name. Not the prettiest, but it would do. Though his scent would maybe give him away, he didn't have to be a king tonight either. "Not much to look at other than what's in front of him," Gil responds finally, his voice a low rumble as he slowly follows the woman.

"speech"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-14-2023, 08:10 PM
Getting males and even females to chase her tail was intoxicating to her. It had been a while since she’d had any good company, between taking care of her own and well wallowing in her pity and anger. Tonight she would simply just be. A chuckle left her he was right it in the end had gotten her attention and in turn it seemed he was after all interested in following her. Ruby made sure to stick closer to the mountain than the open edge. Best not get any ideas. Ruby smiled giving a forlonged sigh. "I heard this mountain once exploded, I wonder what it looked like then. I’d hate to get my fur covered in ash." she smoothed the fur on her chest stopping at the mouth of a cave it looked out perfectly onto the territory.

"Nobody really looks at me much these days." at least it was the truth. How did she crave being the center of attention but also slip into the shadows like a wraith? Even she wouldn’t be able to find an answer to that in her lifetime. Ruby looked over at the man. We’ll maybe for a night she’d enjoy being talked to, even if it was taking orders and playing a part that he just couldn’t resist.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
10-21-2023, 12:35 PM

Gil lifts a brow, wondering why she cared if the volcano had ever erupted. Then it made sense as he watched her smooth out the fur along her chest. Ah, attention, that's what she wanted. He couldn't help but chuckle as he drew closer. Noticing that they were near a cave, his mind wandered. Was this a trap? Was she trying to lure him in to harm him? Or something else entirely? Curiosity seemed to be Gil's best friend and it hadn't led him astray yet...

"Maybe you're not around the right wolves," he chimed in finally as she mentioned that others didn't look at her often. From what he saw, he couldn't see anything that was dissatisfactory, but then again, everyone had their own tastes. "Why do you care if they do?" Gil wonders aloud, his head tilting slightly.

"speech"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-23-2023, 05:10 PM
Ah he really was a breath of fresh air even if he was a pack wolf. Ruby found herself comfortable with their distance which even she had scooted closer to the giant. She refraind herself from mingling their pelts though. She wasnt interested in any injuries if she pushed him too far. Ruby tried not to think about what buttons to push.

She chuckled at his comment. True, the company she kept was rare. Then his thoughts came aloud and she hummed in thought. Staring out over the edge of the mountains. She did like this place a lot. "I guess i dont but i do. I want to be adored, my beauty goes to waste on so many." Ruby leaned in then attempting to nuzzle the mans chest. "But youre doing just fine to tickle my fancy." she practically purred.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
10-30-2023, 06:55 AM

Gil tilts his head down to look at the smaller woman. His yellow gaze watches as she leans in closer to him. "You should not fret over others unworthy of your time," he rumbles quietly as she leans in to nuzzle his chest. A singular brow lifts when she purrs up at him. He hesitates just for a moment. The urge to give in was very tempting, but maybe not here. Too rocky, too open even if they were practically in a cave. The whole cave business on a volcano still had him feeling wary about the situation. "Perhaps... I can show you just how beautiful you are," Gil starts before he pauses, leaning down to bring his muzzle closer to her ear. "But not here. This place does not live up to my standards. Let me bring you back to my home where I can do exactly what I want," his own deep tones are a rumbling purr as he tugs gently on her cheek fur with his teeth.

"speech"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
11-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Ruby shivered a bit, but maybe she was letting her lonliness get the better of her. She sighed, what WOULD he do to her at his home. She inched away from him a bit. "Id love to but Im not interested in stepping into pack lands." she cooed oh how badly she wanted to say fuck it. To hell with her plans live a cozy life where she was taken care of. Yet she didnt want to abandon her son.... that was a first.

Ruby settled her tail flicking back and forth. "Maybe if you can promise ill be able to leave when I like. My son wouldnt be very happy to find out ive been captured." she wiggled her shoulders. He was right though this stufdy volcano was really no fun for her flirtacious actions. Yet she found herself being fond of this man.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 08:51 AM
For as eager as the woman seemed moments earlier, Gil was surprised when she sighed. Did his offer not pique her interest? Did she not want to be wooed in luxury? Well, more luxury than this dark cave on the side of a damn volcano. Her words have his ears pinning backward and his brow furrowing. What was so wrong about pack lands? His nose wrinkles as he stays practically looming over her. It was just him and her in that moment. So much could happen if only she played her cards correctly.

"Mm, don't like the idea of being a captive?" Gil rumbles, his expression relaxing and the smirk returning. He lets silence build between them as he pretends to think about the decision. "I don't intend to keep anyone prisoner. Anyone in my home is happy to leave whenever," the Raid King states, watching how the woman wiggles her shoulders. Did he need another woman in his home? Probably not, but he had gotten an itch that hadn't quite been satiated.

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
11-17-2023, 08:41 PM
Oh how she didn’t want to think right at this moment. He was handsome and hell he seemed to be strong. It seemed he did want her and Ruby wasn’t about to let Valerie let a good chance like this go. After all she was confident she could show him a good time, she could worry about the price on her head another day. That’s why she’d hidden her true name to begin with. She shook her head, "Just not a fan of large crowds, I’m very picky about my company…. Buttttt…. I like you and what you’re saying so to hell with it." she giddily wagged her tail. Trying to nibble at his shoulder affectionately.

"Take me then and I’ll make it worth your time you handsome beast." Ruby was not anything if not voluptuous. If there was pleasure involved she wouldn’t stop it. Besides what was a day, she would be gone and missing by some point and time. After all if he really wanted to capture her, she had no doubts he likely had the power to have done it already.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
11-28-2023, 02:04 PM
Gil would stay still as she neared to nibble at his shoulder. This woman would be... just a play thing. In his mind, she was no more than entertainment. His life was busy and he needed relief every once in awhile. And as she hemmed and hawed over the decision, he was feeling rather impatient. Either make up her mind or not. "My land is large enough that you won't come across any crowds," he reassures her, leaning in to let his teeth nip at her cheek.

Smirking when she finally agreed to come along, Gil turned to leave. "Let us leave then and once we arrive, I'm sure you will make it more than worth my time," he nearly purrs with suggestion before taking a few more steps toward the entrance of the cave. Surely she would agree that the isle was a much better place to have some fun instead of this dingy cave.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sink Mount Volkan 12:03 PM, 09-17-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024