size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-05-2023, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 07:09 PM by Aresenn. Edited 3 times in total.)

While the days were slowly beginning to get a bit longer with the transition of the season, darkness was still quick to set it. The trip from the wash had been a little strenuous. Fatigue was beginning to set in after their first day of travel- on top of the damage sustained from their encounter with the mountain lion. He could only imagine how Absinth felt, but he knew better than to ask. With the supplies he had been able to bring along, setting everything up had gone fairly smooth. They had made it to the cover of the redwood forest with just enough time for him to gather enough kindling to get a fire going and keep it fed through the night. He used the small knife to strike the flint, causing a spark that quickly engulfed the grass and twigs he offered the embers first. Soon enough it was ready to blaze through larger branches that had been broken down into more manageable segments. As it kept growing in size with each log he added, its warmth spread throughout the night's chill - a welcomed relief from the cold winds blowing around them. Satisfied with the strength that it burned, he settled down for the first time to rest. The crackling glow of the firelight cast an array of shadows around them, but perfectly illuminated the immediate space. He was comfortable with the silence that had settled between them, the only ambiance coming from the sounds of the world around them.

After having some time to rest, his attention settled on the pack he had left off to the side. "Hungry?” He asked Absinth, casting a glance in her direction before getting up to dig through the remaining few belongings he had brought along with them.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Something had changed with the days, the weather- something. She wasn’t entirely sure what it was yet. The trip to the red forest took a toll on her; but she was tough as nails and did not let her fatigue show. She’d be damned if his earlier concern had footing. It was not so much that she’d been debilitated or anything, it was simply the pain itself that had begun to scrape away her mental fortitude. She supposed it had to do with the way the cat’s nails were hook-like in structure, that they had pierced her deeper than she had ever been used to… She shook the rationalization away in favor of paying close attention to the work Aresenn had set himself to do. A knife striking a flint, kindling added, and a blaze was born. She watched him work, opting to not wear herself ragged by intentionally putting herself to work despite her condition. She’d assured him that she was fine, and she was… but dragging logs around was pushing it.

She eyed him as he finally settled down. She was a few steps to his right, seated so that the warmth of the fire would keep her comfortable despite the chill of night. Then she set her eyes on the fire, watching the fire dance and sway; embers flying past her onto the ground where they died. It didn’t take long before Aresenn spoke, digging through his bag. He’d asked if she was hungry. Well, she couldn’t say that she wasn’t. And it would be better to get some strength back anyways. “Got any cat meat in that bag? I feel like I didn’t get enough revenge on that fucker.” She sighed, a playful edge entering her tone. Even if her wounds stung it wouldn’t stop her banter.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-05-2023, 10:34 PM

Though while he got everything set up, he had become very aware of the audience he had been granted. Feeling her attention settle on him as he worked. At least she left him to it. Upon his offer for the light meal, he couldn’t help but chuckle in response. “No, but to be fair, I think this is the bear you killed.” A smirk played at the corner of his mouth as he pulled out one of the cured morsels from the satchel he had thought to bring along. He wasn't certain if she could smell it- not that it mattered- but the interior of the bag gave off the aroma of honey mixed with wood smoke and salt. It wasn’t much, but it would keep their travel meals safe to eat for a while longer. In hindsight, maybe they could have harvested some additional provisions from the cat … but with the sun setting and the injuries they walked away with, camping had seemed more important than cutting up a dead animal for spite.

Aresenn took a piece for himself and scarfed it down- not really even tasting it as to get on with the main event. With a little more enthusiasm, he plucked a bottle from his bag, popped its top, put it to his lips, and threw back a drink. He could feel the alcohol burning down his throat and warming up his belly- a small pleasure in life he hadn't experienced in some time- well ... since the night before she found him on the beach. The half-emptied bottle had come from a trade he made with a passing longer a couple of days prior, and it was certainly worth what he had given for it. Once he had gotten his fill for the moment, he offered the spirits to Absinth, curious to see if she would take him up on his silent offer. Or at least, how reluctant she would be to do so.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
11-05-2023, 11:08 PM
‘No, but to be fair, I think this is the bear you killed.’ Absinth’s lips immediately curled into a grin. The memory of the bear, gutted by her own fangs, felled by the three of them; oh what a savory snack that was fit to be. Absinth rose with a small, hopefully indiscernible wince. Then, she moved closer to him and his pack, sitting next to him and pawing a piece of bear for herself. She didn’t eat it just yet though, as her attention fixated on him and his… bottle? Her head tilted sideways, another small pang of pain at the movement, while she witnessed him throw back the liquid with enthusiasm. She knew what it was by the scent, it was alcohol. The very vice her mother partook of constantly as a brothel woman. Absinth herself had never even taken a sip before. She hardly remembered the scent of her mother’s particular brand by now, lost to memory… but here he was offering a bottle of god knows what to her. She stared for a few moments, before accepting. She trusted him enough.

Absinth took the bottle with a cocked eyebrow, putting it to her lips just as he had; and taking the plunge. She tried to match the amount she thought he’d taken, and it burned as she swallowed. Placing the bottle back within their mutual reach quickly she experienced liquid fire run down her throat and into her empty stomach, where it sat and warmed her body. A jittery sensation coursing through her, her pain was alleviated as the minutes went by. “I’ve never drank before. My mother did, for good reason I guess, but I was too busy trying to stay alive.” She said, eyes falling on him contently. It was a light statement that she didn’t mean to go any deeper, just to divulge the fact that he had the honor of giving her the first taste of spirits she’d ever had. Absinth smiled as she began to feel strange… “What can I expect, since you have so much experience?” She questioned teasingly, emeralds looking forward to the fire again. She did not know what to expect truthfully, only memories of her mother stumbling and unable to speak properly.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 12:37 AM

Honestly, he hadn’t noticed that she evaded eating before taking the drink of what he offered her. As she managed a swig, his half-smirk broadened into a wicked grin. Watching her with blatant amusement until she placed the bottle back down on the ground- it was there he saw the uneaten morsel. A flash of concern crossed his features, but he didn’t want to interrupt her as she offered him another tidbit of herself. Aresenn looked at her thoughtfully this was the first drink then. Well, if they didn’t hit it too hard, he hoped it would be an enjoyable experience for her- and maybe it would distract her from her injuries. After all, he did have to say that he admired his commitment. Only asking what to expect after she had already set the bottle down. “Well, we wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise then, would we?” Aresenn teased her with a mischievous glint in his amber gaze. Though while he still had a solid frame of mind, he would encourage her once more to focus on the morsel he had given her. “You will want to eat that, though. It’ll make you sick without anything else in your stomach.” He advised- his tone gentle, yet authoritative to some degree. Of course, he wasn’t going to hold her down and force it down her throat. But going forward, she couldn’t blame him for anything that might happen if she didn’t heed his advice now. 

Allowing his attention to drift to the fire, he waited for the liquor to metabolize. If it was her first drink, maybe he could tell her about his. “I had my first drink at my and my siblings’ yearling party,” He recalled with a wry smile. “It was like the floodgates opened and everyone suddenly forgot their inhibitions. Before long everything descended into chaos—we were rolling around in the sand, pushing each other into ocean tide, brawling .... in hindsight, probably very dangerous. But gods was it entertaining.” Aresenn recalled the wild scene with an amused shake of his head and a glance toward Absinth. He couldn't help but wonder how a couple of drinks might change her normally composed demeanor. Or perhaps she would be like Diablo and become more aggressive. That was a terrible thought.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-06-2023, 01:57 AM

He teased her, a gleam of mischief in his gaze. Oh boy. She was in trouble, wasn’t she? In more ways than one. He would go on to say that she should eat her morsel of bear, otherwise be sick after the alcohol. Okay… He certainly knew better in this particular subject.. She reached down, taking the meat into her jaws and chewed briefly- swallowing and grinning up at him. “Happy?”

Surprisingly, Aresenn began to share his very first experience with spirits. She was rather amazed to hear that he’d had a whole party to celebrate his birth. That was something she couldn’t even conceive. But she was excited hearing about his past regardless. Her eyes shifted to him in complete focus, intent on committing the details he shared to memory. He spoke of various shenanigans they had partaken of, to which she offered a chuckle of amusement and an ever more relaxed posture.

Absinth met his gaze, feeling rather.. bold. She smirked in exchange, speaking softer than her usual tone. “Year old Aresenn, I’d give my left foot to see that pup drunk!” She snickered, casting him a mocking look. She was already feeling the effects of her swig- her eyes a bit more unfocused; her body oddly not her own. All the fault of being a virgin drinker. “Huh, wait- what season is it?” Brows furrowed, wondering if she’d missed her own birth date. That was what she’d forgotten! Well, it seemed as though one birthday was going to be celebrated with liquor.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 09:24 AM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aresenn kept his attention firmly in place until he witnessed that she had eaten something. While not much, hopefully, enough to ward off an upset stomach later. The brute nodded in approval before refocusing on the fire that burned before them. Happy? Aresenn snorted in amusement. “Not hardly. Relieved is more like it- I’d rather not get my head chewed off whilst you’re puking your guts out later.” True to his word, it would certainly be a surprise, just not the kind she wanted or had hoped for. Looking back to her at his side,  he offered her a smirk. “Crisis adverted.” He declared. However, perhaps it was still a bit premature to tell if that was really the case or not. He kept a cautious eye on the fire as he began to feel the constant hum himself. The kind that caused you to relax whether you wanted to or not. Though, the warmth of the fire and the booze in his stomach did a pretty good job at helping that along as well.

Whether or not she was truly interested, she certainly seemed invested in his little anecdote. Going as far as to wish she had been present to witness the event. He chuckled then, divulging a little more detail to a practice that must sound so foreign to her. “Yeah, drinking was a big deal for Pirate culture. The only reason why they made a deal out of first birthdays, is because they felt you were old enough to drink and go on raids then.” It was a ridiculous thought. But was glad that it was his. 

He hadn’t been paying as close of attention to Absinth. But when she asked what season it was, he looked out of her with something that resembled confusion in his expression. “Well, I imagine it’s getting pretty close to spring- if not technically already. It’s hard to tell in the north. It stays pretty cold. “ He answered, uncertain what it was that she was looking for in an answer. He found that emerald gaze of hers, only vaguely aware of just how dangerous it could be if he got lost in it now. “Why, you got someplace to be?” He cracked with amusement, wondering just why the season change of all things had taken her interest. A hum of electricity seemed to fill the atmosphere between them as he locked eyes with her for a few moments longer than needed before either spoke again. Or perhaps it was just all in his head.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-06-2023, 10:57 AM
By this point Absinth had a perpetual grin on her face, and an excitable glint in her eyes which was only exaggerated by the light of the fire. The alcohol having done its job in loosening her up properly. He made mention of her narrowly avoiding her impending vomit doom just by eating that bit of bear. She didn’t really understand hangovers, or that they were even a possibility; so she simply glossed over his concerns in favor of enjoying the feeling of being warm and pain-free. Even as temporary as it was.  “I’m glad you know the consequences.” She retorted, content with his understanding of her.

Whenever he fed her the little bread crumbs of his life, Absinth felt closer to discovering the formula that had created a soul so similar to her own. Truly, she had never been this… invested in another wolf before- there had never been an interest. Yet here she was wanting to be closer. She briefly eyed the empty space between them, that pesky boundary that stood between her and touching him. The only problem? Well, there wasn’t one as a matter of fact.. “Old enough to spill blood and drink rum, eh? The way you describe it, sounds like it was a fun place to be a youth.” Though it had been all chaos and no purposeful direction in life to offer, which was why he was here; scouting for Sephiran. She found herself glad the pirates had not been enough for him. Otherwise she’d probably be out wandering the lands, still looking for a fucking red thread of fate to grab onto. Peering down at the bottle again, she wondered if another little drink would double the satisfaction she felt all throughout her body. Really, she’d only had one drink. And if another would feel even better…

Absinth felt her composure dwindling down to what was essentially her being very transparent. Her expressions coming with honesty and ease. Was it the alcohol? Probably. Was it also just being here in the comfortable, tension-filled company of the boy who resembled the fire that warmed them? Also yes. “Well, if it’s the first days of spring that means you’re looking at a fully fledged adult.” She shot him a teasing wink, boldly taking up the bottle and having another swig with a mischievous smirk. After she’d set the bottle back down carefully, Absinth looked at him enthusiastically- repeating his yearling drunken escapades to him. “I don’t know about you, but brawling and rolling around in the sand sounds pretty good right now.”  With her cheerful gaze on him, subtly- probably not as subtle as she thought though- her expression drifted into an appreciative ogle. She wanted to... test that unspoken boundary, see how weak it was.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 11:35 AM

While she had eaten what he had given her, he could tell that she wasn’t too concerned- he hadn’t been either. But she was accepting of his advice no less- even if she brushed it off in the end. He offered her a half-smirk and firm nod in answer of her acknowledging his expertise on the matter of hurling one’s guts out after a long night. Though he wouldn’t try to push her further. “For your sake, me too.” Aresenn answered simply, meeting her gaze without flinching, holding her stare with a confidence that bordered on arrogance.

In regards to him having a fairly entertaining youth, he would nod in agreement. “It wasn’t so bad. They were a carefree lot. I’m sure others would have been content with the lifestyle. I just … wasn’t.” Though, talking about what he had been brought up into with such disregard did make him feel a little bit guilty talking to her about it. Who was he to complain? “It’s not good, it’s not bad, it just is.” He echoed himself in a much lower tone, momentarily losing himself in the dancing light of their bonfire. 

When she expressed the reason why she was interested in the change fo the seasons, he blinked at her in surprise. For some reason, she seemed younger to him. Of course, in the grand scheme, she was only older by a few weeks. But even still, when you have something fixed in your mind, it’s hard to watch it break. “Well, in that case, Happy Birthd- you’d better slow down.” He cut himself off upon catching her in the act of taking another drink. There was laughter in his voice, as he caught the wink she used to tease him with. But it wasn’t without something that resembled a playful concern. “You gotta pace yourself.” He warned- not taking the bottle away from her reach entirely, but sliding it back a bit so maybe it would give her another second to think about it … or another second for him to catch her. He could see her becoming more animated, as the evening went on. It was amusing to say the least, but he hadn’t the slightest idea as to what they were in for. 

When she pressed him on brawling now, to which he laughed genuinely- in full force then. “I don’t know, I’m pretty fragile.” He looked away from her for the moment, but the smirk stayed firmly in place. 

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-06-2023, 12:45 PM

She shrugged his comment of his childhood off without dwelling on it, not concerned with comparing traumas and core memories. She had even begun to smile as he wished her a happy birthday, the liquor burning a path down to her stomach until he warned her of drinking too much too quickly. She nodded easily, watching the concern flash through his features. “Don’t worry, I’ll slow down. I won’t be caught stumbling like a fool.” She grinned, a slight jab at him because surely he’d been in such a state once or twice before. Absinth stood and stretched, her injury ridden pelt shifting atop the musculature of her disciplined figure. It was strange to think that now, she was a true adult. It had often felt like the day would never come. Or at least, that was what her time as a child had always felt like. What could stop her now? Nothing. She was her own woman, on the path she had chosen. Once upon a time she was desperate for survival, pleading for the mercy of anyone who would care to listen. No more. She felt a liberation, and due to the spirits, it was freeing.

As she stood, glancing around them to ensure there would be no sudden cougar ambushes, she laughed warmly at his quip. “Mmm, fragile? I wouldn’t say that.. You were plenty strong enough going toe to toe with me.” She said, stroking her own ego, and a bit of his, with a giggle. His smirk gaining her attention in the best of ways. It made her itch to push him. To draw out a new reaction. “What? Scared of little ol’ me?” She teased, peering at him with intent. “Well… I think you are. I think I frighten you.” She advanced on him, half serious about the brawl, half aiming to pry into his mind and see if there was a special place the very thought of her had taken up residence. She stopped when she was only a hair’s breadth away, issuing him a challenge. An ambiguous one, but a challenge nonetheless. The playful

Though, she did not wait for an answer- but instead of sinking her teeth into him as she was thus far proven to do- she sunk into the space at his side. Her body pressing flush against him, a criminally delighted expression painted across her charcoal face. “Spill your guts.” Or I’ll do it for you. Emeralds alight with temptation, daring him to divulge what she made him feel. She knew she did something to him, she could see it in the looks they shared- in the way he kept himself at a distance. He was doing a half-assed job at keeping her at bay though; and she was going to destroy that distance. But first, she needed to know what made him tick, and she did so enjoy seeing right through him. Just as she was sure he secretly did too.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 03:05 PM

While she had assured him that she would slow down, in the end, her words were too convincing. When she vowed that she wouldn’t be caught stumbling like a fool, Aresenn couldn’t help but scoff. “Is that so?” He asked, teasing her with his uncertain acknowledgment. 

As she stood, his amber gaze stuck with her. Looking her over as her attention fell to the world around them. As it seemed, she wasn’t going to buy the easily broken act he jokingly tried to paint for himself. “I can put on a pretty tough act.” He answered coyly, trying to lay it on a bit thicker. Even still, he could practically see the gears turning behind those green eyes of her. Calculating. Measuring. She had something on her mind, though the details were impossible for him to know. Ahh. But there it was. She wanted more. More from him- more of him. As she approached him- stood over the top of him. He felt the urge to rise himself, but he kept himself still. Tilting his chin back to look up to her as he felt her body heat mix with his- it made his fur begin to rise- with the sudden spike in electricity between them. The anticipation began to rise in his chest as his muscles tensed- half expecting her to tackle him in the initiation of whatever rough and tumble display she had in mind … but when she sank down beside him- against him. He went rigid out of reflex. 

That didn’t stop her from making herself comfortable. He never stopped watching her, and as she looked back at him- daring him to challenge her. Daring him to spill his guts as she so eloquently put it. He couldn’t find the strength within to resist- even if he wanted to. “Sometimes you scare the hell out of me.” He finally admitted to her- his tone low. A hum between them. Like now. But not just now … ever since the day of the hailstorm. “You say things that make it seem like you can see right through me, and I have no idea how to handle it … It’s both liberating and terrifying at the same time- I don’t know how else to explain it.” Vulnerability wasn't something that he was ever going to make a habit of, whether she asked for it or not. But what good was hiding things when she just knew without having to go through the whole process of opening up. It wasn’t a luxury that he had been afforded. Damn right she frightened him. “But here we are, and I at your mercy.” He finished in a hushed tone. The desire to toss reluctance and inhibition to the wayside was threatening to overcome. 

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-06-2023, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 04:55 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
She felt an intense surge of pleasure as he prepared himself for an attack- which never came of course. But she quite liked the fact that he’d been wary of it. Aware of the danger she posed. That understanding of her volatility was a very sweet tasting thought. She just hoped he knew she wasn’t after his life.

Her new comfortable spot against his side has its perks. She could feel the rumble of his voice passing through her, a warmth not due to the fire or the alcohol spreading through her. She’d fixed her gaze onto him as he spoke, hungrily eating up his admittance- his confession of her impact on him. So, he was frightened of her. For the way she could see him. She’d never thought of it as being such a grand thing, all she had to do was see what was plainly visible… but that was exactly his point. It was because it was her. Well. If he wanted to be liberated, she could do that. The frightening part was just one of the perks she had to offer.

At his final comment, she gained a predatory lust to do exactly that- have him at her mercy. For all his fear of appearing transparent before her, he still chose to be here; unwilling to abandon her touch even now. Nor escape the gaze he was so highly conscious of.At my mercy?” Absinth’s lips slowly pulled into a grin, meeting his amber gaze with her own burning emerald.  A tantalizing offer indeed. He seemed so willing, so unabashedly, offering himself up; Ha. Like a sacrifice. Ugh, how was she supposed to leave that be? “Then you won’t mind if I devour you, right?” Her voice dropped into a dangerously suggestive purr that aimed to loosen his self-control more than it already was. She wanted him to snap. Or reach her own breaking point, whichever came first really. Absinth’s voice came lowly, boldly- Her neck craned to place lips at his ear, she let her breath tickle him as she spoke. “What do you want, Aresenn? To be eaten?” A wicked, lustful tone in her voice, she withdrew only enough to see just what sort of expression he had plastered across his face. Come on, run wild. Hadn't she already told him just how repressed he seemed?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-06-2023, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 05:44 PM by Aresenn. Edited 2 times in total.)

As she continued to tease, the grip he maintained on his composure was rapidly crumbling. What do you want? To be eaten? He answered her in a quiet breathy chuckle that escaped his nose, like the last gasp of a dying embers. “You’re playing a dangerous game.” As he issued his warning, his words were nearly lost in the warmth of her breath stirring against his ear. Excitement erupted inside of him, a raw and primal force that could not be so easily returned to rest. The heat emanating from her was different than the fire and booze that filled the air. It spread through his entire body, suffusing every cell with a delicious sensation that left him wanting more. He suppressed a shudder, struggling to contain the flood of sensation that threatened to overwhelm him. He readied himself against her presence, doing his best to keep a tight lid on the intense desire she had stirred within him.

As she withdrew from him, to witness the effect of her words- no- merely the sound of her voice. The breath that escaped her lips. He looked at her then. Maintaining his gaze as he was forced to clear his throat once more. “Let me be clear. Just because you have caught me wanting, doesn’t mean I won’t fight you for it.” He answered her, allowing his stare to narrow a bit as he waited for her response. She wanted to push him to the edge. This was it.

Before she had time to realize what he was going to do, he shifted his body away from her and turned his chest in her direction. Taking the shoulder that had been providing her balance, he reached across her with his opposite arm. His muscular physique lending an air of confidence as he moved with relative ease over the top of her, in an effort of controlling every inch of the space between them. As he stepped over her his eyes locked onto hers with a mischievous glint- making no effort to conceal the quickened breaths as he prepared for retaliation.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-06-2023, 08:32 PM

Absinth knew exactly what she was doing, messing around with the barely contained desires of Aresenn, she could almost see him clawing at the gates of self control. And it was so delicious. Still she would push, egging him on. Where was his breaking point? What cracks in his defenses could she exploit? Her own desire began to spill over unashamedly, and she already had multiple options to choose from as her next move to devastate his composure- when he spoke up. Warning her. Dangerous game? He couldn’t have said it better. He couldn’t have pushed a better button of hers, in fact. “You don’t remember? I love games.” Her response was seamless, her tone laced with mischief incarnate. His threats meant nothing to her- she practically fed off peril.

Then he went ahead and mentioned a fight. A thrill ran down her spine, setting her ablaze. “Don’t be gentle now.” Brazenly, arousal dripped from her voice like honey- thickly imbuing her words. The air around them was heady, her breaths coming in heavy puffs. Emeralds staring back at him, waiting. Waiting for a move to be made. And it did.

With ease he flipped her onto her back, his bigger frame trapping her beheath. She released a gasp of surprise as her body was manipulated, but it was a very welcomed move from him. She stared upwards, through long eyelashes at her fiery friend. Though she supposed the title would be far more complex after tonight. She flashed him one of his own patented half-smirks, reaching her jaws upwards in an attempt to catch his lips in a deep kiss- but all the same she wanted some blood out of it. He’d remember that, wouldn’t he? She did say not to be gentle.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-07-2023, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 11:00 PM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Before the anticipation outweighed the stillness, she continued to egg him on. Don’t be gentle. He wasn’t sure he could if she wanted him to. Even still, now that the gates had been opened, he wasn’t sure they if they could ever be closed again.  “I’m not sure you realize what you’re asking for.” Aresenn rumbled, before pressuring her to the ground and on her back with the shift in his posture. While not of physical force and restraint, still in a manner of possession. His eyes burned a smoldering flame that dared her to challenge him. If she wanted this as badly as he did, she was going to have to pay for it.

The look he was given in return was something akin to delight- the satisfaction of a successful snare set. She the huntress, he the prey. But as much as he wished he could fall into the role, the animosity that threatened his composure pushed for otherwise. Thank gods for the spirited fog that kept the demon at bay. He crushed his lips against hers with equal intensity. An act of hunger and dominance culminating in a battle of wills- one he refused to back down from. With the graze of her teeth against delicate skin- a passionate draw of blood. He answered with a rumbling growl, though he couldn't bring himself to pull away. His amber gaze burned with a feral desire - an unmistakable want for something deeper and more meaningful than just physical release. He kept his hold on her there for as long as he could sustain- but even he needed more of a breath than what he could draw from the corners of his mouth. 

Aresenn transferred the majority of his weight to one paw, planted in the ground firmly near her shoulder. Freeing up his other forepaw, he traced the feminine curvature of her frame. As he frantically sought contact between her lips and her skin, he began trailing kisses down the beautiful concavity of her neck, raking his canines against her flesh with gradually increasing intensity. “Do you want to be devoured, Absi?" He growled into his touch. His raw energy seeping through the air like electricity- heating the narrowing space between them to a feverish level as his own body fought to press against every inch of her. His arousal was obvious and no longer something that could be helped as it hardened at his abdomen. As he reached the part where her neck opened up into the expanse of her shoulder, he could resist the temptation no longer, Aresenn bit down to satiate the blood lust. Of course, not enough to do any lasting damage, but enough to feel the drumming of her pulse in his jaws. As he pulled away, his tongue lapped at her neck with an unwavering hunger- leaving a trail of scarlet that further fueled their passion-driven embrace. 

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-08-2023, 12:35 AM
His lips crashed into hers in a passionate battle for control, the heavy desire from both parties colliding brutally. She fought for dominance just as much as he did, insatiable for him and his touch now that she had him right where she wanted him. Fixed between her legs, on the road to ravishing her like she so needed. Matching his growls, she let a lewd noises slip from between her teeth- leaving them for him to consume as they shared their lustful kiss. She was nearly out of breath, tenacity disallowing her to withdraw first- when he abandoned her. Absinth struggled to understand why he’d gone from the contact, when he assaulted the curve of her neck with kisses, sensually trailing his canines roughly as he went. At the same time one of his forepaws explored her sultry waist and hips - both instances of his ministrations forcing longing moans and gasps from her maw. 'Do you want to be devoured, Absi?' Good god. “Yes-–!” She whined breathlessly, answering him and fighting to take back her control with an arch of her back; pressing upwards into his affliction. She sought more of his touch, more intensity in turn. His kisses left a fiery trail of heat in their wake, igniting her skin in a pleasurable burn. With shivers running down her spine she huffed wildly- he’d pay for this.

Ah, but he did remember how she wanted it. His teeth came forth with a passionate bite, tearing into her flesh. Immediately she let out a low, erotic moan, surrendering to the raw sensation of pain mixed with pleasure as he licked at her blood. Her heart raced as she scented her own blood in the air, glimpsing it coating his lips- it only heightened the wetness of her own arousal which was quite literally dripping in lust. Her emeralds gleaming with untamed passion and ferocity she sent a free paw to trace his abdomen, reaching down to stoke at his excitement - she sought to urge him on with a seductive smile. Her other paw tracing patterns into his side, gently raking her nails into his skin as she explored his strong, muscled body. To offer her own means of attack. As she did so, her lips smeared with both of their blood moved to kiss at his neck, attempting to trail upwards slowly till she reached his throat- offering him a few provocative moans meant to encourage his passion. She reveled in the taste of his fur, savoring the unique musk that she would commit to memory as his. In this moment, she was not just the huntress, but also the willing prey. But she was still Absinth. She bit into the soft skin of his throat, blood dripping down onto her chest to mingle with the bloody kisses he’d already left there. Would he really have it any other way? “But I will be doing some devouring as well, love.” A low giggle, husky in nature rumbled free from her heaving chest as she licked her bloodied lips hungrily and so so pleased with herself.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-08-2023, 02:33 AM

Crouching low, Aresenn began to lower his body into hers- lapping at the blood leaking from the mark that he had made. It became a subtle reflex to slide against her in a smooth, erotic grind that was merely a symptom of his wanting. Aresenn grinned against her throat, the feral noises that issued from her mouth sending him into a frenzy and leaning into whatever sensation he could provide to keep them coming. His throat filled with a deep, guttural growl as his tongue began to greedily lap at her wounds- stained scarlet with the promise of untold pleasure. The intensity within his amber eyes spoke volumes about the want that was coursing through his veins; an unmistakeable desire for something even greater than what was already being experienced in this very moment. He answered her soft, breathy whine with a low chuckle that caressed the skin of her neck as he ravaged it.

He pulled away only slightly, allowing himself some distance to admire the sight before him. Her delicate frame trembled beneath him- evidence of the tension that had built up in her body and needed desperately to be released. He watched on with bated breath as she arched her back ever so slightly in an act of passionate defiance- though he knew that he would not allow her any escape from this embrace until every last bit of resistance had been broken down by their combined wills. With a sudden sense of urgency, Aresenn returned to her neck; lapping at the crimson liquid that had pooled around his bite mark and pressing kisses along its edges as if it were some sort of aphrodisiac. His breathing shallow as he fought off his own body's urges- for if he gave into them now, there would be no turning back.

Distracted with his own task, he hadn't noticed her reaching for him until it was too late, and then his whole body shuddered as the sensation hit him. His hips instinctively bucked, and he struggled to keep his composure. When he pulled away, he looked for her deep green eyes but found only a sly smirk. She had power over him—and she was well aware of it. As she raked her nails against his sides, he leaned into her then, breathing into her shoulder as she traced his muscle with her lips. When he felt her teeth pierce his skin, his breath caught in his throat as he was held there- suspended between pleasure and pain. He heard her voice but the words were lost in a cloud of desire. In one fluid motion, he forced his free paw beneath the arch of her back and pulled her closer to him as he shifted his hips to align with hers. Clamping his jaws into the ridge of skin between her shoulder and neck, he plunged himself into her depths- relishing in every sensation that came with it. He couldn't be gentle.

-Fade to Black-

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-08-2023, 05:02 PM

Just when Absinth thought she might actually fucking beg him for the release she so desperately desired; she felt his paw manipulate her hips. Oh. Fuck. Eyes half lidded she gritted her teeth with a rapturous smile playing on bloody lips, his teeth had found a sweet spot to grip her neck roughly as his arousal met hers in a swift and merciless motion. Absinth could not suppress the guttural moan that forced its way from her jaws, pain radiating through her body from where his fangs still held fast. Aresenn was not gentle, just as she’d hoped. Nor was she in return as they entered a new sort of battle.

-Fade to Black-

-and back after some time-

Satisfaction. That was the best way to describe the state of being she was in. She did not particularly feel like moving from where she lie still, now on her side sprawled out in a relaxed position. The warmth of the campfire seemed colder now than it had been earlier, before their passionate embrace had sent her skin aflame. Which made a lot of sense considering his coat was bathed in the colors of fire itself. Haha. Sure, she was sore. Sure, she had a few new lovely wounds. But they would heal perfectly fine and the aching would ebb away in time. In the end she was happy with the results, which plenty made up for the inconveniences. She peered over to the side of her where he had collapsed, a mischievous grin spreading across her face as she rolled over once towards him. Putting herself closer, a touch away really, so that she could carelessly paw at him as she spoke. She had to tease him. Her breathing had not yet fully returned to normal so her low tones held a pant from the toils of lust.

“Mmm, I think the cougar did less damage to me than you.” Her emeralds glinted with delight, seeking his gaze so that she might peer into the amber of his and read whatever thoughts lay at the surface. She was curious to know where his mind was now. In truth, she was uncertain of where this left them in terms of their friendship. She assumed it would be more complicated now, what with the loyalty to Sephiran and his empire and trying to stay alive in general. So. She attempted to feel out his intentions, whether that be fuck buddy or, well. She wasn’t really sure. After all, he’d just taken her fucking virginity. Not that she was going to tell him that. If he hadn’t been able to tell already, she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction so freely. A sigh, a hum, and a half grin as she thought of what to say. “I liked that. I thought we were similar, I didn’t know we’d match so well entirely.” She mused aloud, partially to get his opinion and observe a response or change of expression- but also to tease him out of her own greedy need to.

T
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
11-08-2023, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2023, 08:44 PM by Aresenn. Edited 3 times in total.)

It had taken some time for them to untangle themselves in the aftermath of their furious lust, but when his own anatomy had returned to size, freeing him from the tie and sending a quick jolt of pain through his body, he collapsed at her side. Suddenly, the exhaustion of his physical exertion set in and he felt the strain of all the strenuous effort he had put his body through. If he had the strength and fortitude to go again right away, he would have. But the longer he lay still, the more aware of the sudden chill he became, but of course, it could simply be the absence of her. It took several moments before he could even think about moving again. Basking in the waning hum from the experience they had just shared.

He was intimately in tune with her movement, and when she rolled to face him, he aligned himself with her. Only to be met with some chaffing on his behalf. He chuckled lightly in response before clearing his throat to answer her for real. "If that's what getting eaten by a cougar felt like, I'm sorry I interrupted.” The amusement was plainly visible in his expression- from the glint in his amber gaze to the teasing smirk that drew back his lips. He sighed, pushing himself up to his elbow and holding himself there to get a better look at her. His gaze dropped from her face, immediately drawn to the black-edged, reddish tint that stained her fur. The marks he had left were clear as day- proof of the hurt he had caused. A trickle of guilt tugged at his chest as he processed. He had been too rough with her, something he hadn't meant to do but couldn't take back either. "I'm sorry,” he murmured lowly, lifting his attention to her face as if searching for any signs of anger or resentment.

Settling back down beside her, he slowly began to relax once again- listening to her as she spoke her mind. He offered her a thoughtful nod as his attention drifted to the smoke trails that traced their way up through the canopy into the darkness overhead. "I don't see how it could possibly get any better than that …” Not really an answer, but a musing of his own. Truthfully, he didn't really know if what he had done was right or wrong. Whatever it was, it felt intense. And even if it was wrong ... he wasn't sure he wanted to be right. But of course, her experience could be vastly different than his own, and if this was going to be an ongoing arrangement, he would do his best to improve her experience to the best of his ability. Or ... perhaps she didn't have much to compare it to either.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-09-2023, 12:01 AM
She laughed genuinely at his taunt, sharing a quiet moment where they both smirked whilst lying on the ground in recovery. When Aresenn moved to rest in a more proper fashion she felt his gaze bore into her hide. Emerald orbs peeked at him from under thick lashes, catching the… guilty? stare as it appeared on his face. He was looking at the marks he’d left on her… he couldn’t be regretting them, could he? She would find it was a spot on observation as he spoke. ‘Im sorry.’ Her reply came immediately, a chuckle following the reassuring expression that brightened her face. “Don’t be. I specifically asked you not to be gentle. And I’m so glad you listened. Think of these wounds as… achievements. I certainly will. For however temporary they are.” She finished with a suggestive purr, eying her own little victories her teeth had left in his pretty red hide. Honestly, if he had tried to be sweet at all during the endeavor she might have completely been at a loss; dumbfounded even.

As Aresenn settled beside her again she found herself seeking his warmth, leaning into his side with a boldness she had gained in the throes of passion. Her face moved forward into him, pressing a cheek to his shoulder where she had bitten a chunk out of previously. The day she fought him to save her life from Sephiran- well, that and join their ranks. Why not show this small affection? She could die tomorrow, so why not enjoy the comfort of this man with a little nuzzling? It didn’t have to mean anything, hell- Absinth probably didn’t know what it meant either. She just did it, because it felt right, it was a whim, you name it. She certainly would not be putting any label to it regardless. Nor would she think all that much about it at the moment.

She remained there for a short time, silently rubbing her muzzle into his fur and absorbing the heat from the man greedily. Until a smirk spread across her inky lips and a wicked string of words began to drip from her tongue. “I suppose we could find out if it can get any better, you know, with practice.” A lousy attempt at feigned innocence in her voice. It was a suggestion, an offer she would not be subtle about her desire for him to accept. As Absinth waited for his reply, she went on to close her eyes and covertly breathe in the mixed scents of the two of them still lingering in the air. It was probably something she was going to get intimately acquainted with, much like the ripples of his musculature and the grunting that came along with it when he was exerting great effort. Mmm, what a great memory. “What do you say, Aresenn? Fancy the idea of fucking me over and over again?” She had to speak those thoughts into existence; could you blame her?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023