size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-03-2023, 04:47 AM
Their idea was solid, at least they thought so. Taking a trip across the bifrost seemed easy. Once upon a time Tan wouldve been too afraid to go out on his own. Yet now they had to look after Norad and the alpha was eager to offer their services to likley allies. Kaiju sat on his back the capuchin happily humming while he useda metal piece to carve a stick. Payday had decided to stay home, the quokka still getting used to norad lands.

So Tanelan arrived at the ravines borders. Their head tilting to one side while they memorized the scent. Hopefully this meeting went well and they would be able to do some trading. Excited they sat respectfully away ftom the scent line. Giving off a friendly howl while their monkey worked on his stick.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2023, 05:04 PM
The day was quite early so Venom had yet to make her way to a comfortable sleep. The Empress always had tasks to do, and sometimes rest had to take a back seat to royal duties. Though Maverick and her bed beckoned her so did a call at the border. Thankfully whoever it was called from the Ravine’s borders so she wasn’t forced to move so fast as not to make them wait.

White gloved paws carried her to the border and sunset eyes fell upon the older man. He seemed confident, but there was the air of uncertainty that was ever present when two alphas met for the first time. For there was no doubt this was an alpha. He reminded her slightly of the winner of old Valhalla, perhaps this was the conclusion she had been waiting for.

"Greetings, stranger. I am Venom Klein, Empress of Ashen. What brings you to my borders?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head as she lowered herself to her haunches.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-03-2023, 07:18 PM
Tanelan

They were glad they didn’t have to wait long. Although not that Tan would’ve minded after all she was taking time out of her day for them and they wanted to make it worth while. First impressions were important and it was their responsibility to give norad a good reputation. One thing that struck him about the taller woman was that she was utterly dazzling. Fitting of a empress if they had to say so themselves. Kaiju looked over Tans shoulder before returning to work on the stick he was shaving with a thin metal tool. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Venom, I’m Tanelan Norads Artisan and secondary alpha." they dipped their head. "We recently came into creation at cedar falls in Auester Im traveling to nearby packs to offer our services in exchange for goods in the future." Tan gestured to Kaiju the Capuchin nearly done with the stick he planned on using for a new home.

"We are a crafters pack and recently I’ve discovered a way to make small dens out of wood thanks to Kaiju. Normally it can hold up to three adult wolves it’s good protection from weather and predators. If interested I can show you some examples when I’m finished, but I’m hoping it can be a gesture of friendship for your Ashen empire." He kept themselves friendly. Something they often defaulted to lately. Of course she had every right to refuse and they didn’t know if Ashen already had such skills. Whatever! They couldn’t say they didn’t try after all.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
11-06-2023, 12:37 PM
Venom had always been a graceful being, after having to grow up faster than most wolves she had been thrust into adulthood. Forced to cover her weakness and become a strong and commanding presence at an early age. Her practice over the years had only brought her mastery now in her prime years. To the point she barely thought about her movements or presence anymore. She just was.

The man did not seem to have such natural practice, as was evidenced when he introduced himself. A newly crowned secondary alpha of the world’s newest packs. Unlike herself, they were already eagerly seeking out their neighbors for trade, which would make one pale brow upon Venom's features raise.

She did not interrupt as Tanelan went on to explain further, they could build out of wood. Of course, this was not the first time Venom had heard of or seen paw buildings but she was curious. "Thank you, Tanelan. It would be a pleasure to see what you can do.” She returned easily enough. "Ashen is not inherently hostile to those around us, and would be willing to reciprocate a friendly relationship.”

"Venom"

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-11-2023, 04:25 PM
Tanelan

He was relieved to say in the slightest. They’d dealt with nothing but cruelty for a majority of their life but then again who hadn't. She was seasoned but somehow her energy was enough to make their head clear. Tan dipped their head then it was all he could ask for taking a risk to see such a large empire, Ashen had many rumors about them and they’d had their doubts when they first decided to come, now though they could see Venom was sensible and it didn’t seem in anyway power hungry or threatened by others. "Thats good to hear, then once I have the prototypes built I’ll extend an invitation to you and whomever you wish to bring to check it out." they dipped their head to the alpha as Kaiju settled onto his shoulders.

"I’d hate to take up more of your time though Empress, I wish a great day upon you and it truly was a pleasure I thank you for your civility." for someone as socially inept as them it seemed perhaps even they could learn a thing or two. The male shook out their fur and turned unless she wished to discuss something else they didn’t wish to waste any more of the empress’ precious time.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

11-13-2023, 11:29 AM
The Empress was a naturally intimidating character, she had to be so she was not taken advantage of. Appearances were paramount in a world such as theirs and she refused to show any sign of cracks or weakness in her own facade or that of Ashen itself. "I will await your invitation,” She returned with a small dip of her monochrome features. The secondary alpha was quite polite and Venom had no trouble seeing a friendly relationship form between their two packs.

For now though it seemed that the simple meet and greet was over as Tanelan bid himself not take any more of her time. Again Venom bent her head slightly in a nod, accepting of his decision. She had no pressing matters to ask him about and she could feel her body yearn for slumber that the daybreak brought. "It was a pleasure to have you, until we meet again.” She returned as he dismissed himself.

"Venom"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Knock knock bob the builder Cryer's Ravine 04:47 AM, 11-03-2023 07:38 AM, 02-17-2024