An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-17-2023, 10:45 PM

With Tanelan settled in their den with Payday, Beauregard left him to go seek out Bellatrix and Blind. He could only hope that the feisty fox had kept her word, keeping the girl safe without being too much of a pain in the ass. He had been worried about leaving her behind at the Falls while he went to get his mates, but now they had their own home. The start of their kingdom. And Bella, having been taken in by Beauregard, would be the first Regium, the first royal pup of Norad. He hadn’t talked to the girl yet about officially adopting her, and he had hoped that she would look to Tan and the others as a parental figure as well. She was so young… She needed that guidance, safety, and love. He would hum thoughtfully, scenting the air. He could pick up their scents, as well as that of floral plants. What had little Bellatrix been up to in his absence?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-17-2023, 11:17 PM
Bellatrix

She could always find something to do. There was never a dull moment for poor blind when babysitting Bella. She was out today on her way for adventure again. Her eyes were closed and her paws coming up high only to slap down on the ground in a high stepped march. Her tail was up and wagging.

Every thought was on seeing her newest friend. If she could find Gav it would be another fun day. She was so focused she wasn't even watching where she was going, just humming her little song. Blind had been ditched. The fox was easy to throw off if you knew where to roll around and how to do it. It would likely take her hours to find Bella. Not that the girl did it maliciously, she just didn't want to be chided or told to go home until she had seen her friend.

A sudden hard thing on her nose and chest sent her tumbling backwards. Her eyes opening to see the leg and then the man that was attached to the leg. It was Beau! "Your home!" the fact that blind wasn't with her slipping her mind. Excitement had her jumping up and her tail wagging a mile a minute as she looked at beau all starry eyed.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-28-2023, 09:30 PM

Thankfully Beauregard didn’t have to look very hard for his little pixie, for the child came right up to him and ran into his leg. He looked down, seeing the girl tumble backward as a smile appeared on his lips. For the moment he hadn’t noticed the absence of his companion, but only that the girl was safe, as Blind had assured him she would be. “I am, Trixy.” His voice was soft as he spoke to her. He’d always had a gentler nature with younger wolves, and seeing how excited she was only made the man’s own heart quicken with that same excitement. He knelt down, a grin on his lips as he carefully booped her nose with his own - mostly to be mindful of the horn he was surprised hadn’t made its way into his leg.

“This is now our forever home. We’re going to live here at these Falls, in Norad. I’m going to be the Artifex, and you a Regium. You’re a princess now.” The fancier titles would be lost on her, but every girl dreamed of being a princess, right? “Norad is our kingdom, so we’re going to protect it. What do you think of that?” He didn’t want to overwhelm her with too much information at once, but he knew he’d have to get her to meet Tanelan and the others too. But… that would be an interesting endeavor in and of itself. Explaining to an adult about his mates was one thing… but would a child understand?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
11-05-2023, 08:45 PM
As Beau spoke she couldn't help the grin on her face. Of course he was home. He had said he would come home soon as he could. Then he went to boop her nose, she offered no resistance but went to right herself from her run in with his leg.

After she was sitting up and righted she turned her pied face to Beauregard and met his eyes with hers. He went on to explain that they were in their forever home now and he was going to be something called an artifex. That was a confusing term. But he also said she was going to be a regium. That was another confusing term. But then he said more and her little face lit up. She was a princess now!

Wait til she told Gav about that! She was a princess! "I'm a princess now! Wait till I tell my friend and Blind!" she almost squeed in excitement as she spoke. Her little foresaw were tapping back and forth with visual excitement as she spoke. Only for her suddenly stop all movement as she realized something. Princesses became queens one day usually. Did that mean? "Does that mean im gonna be Norad's queen one day too?" could she really be a queen of a bunch of others? Would there be knights to protect her? Would she be too busy learning to be a queen from Beau to have friends and have fun? She didn't want to give up her friends.

"Speech!"

Art & Code by Rex 2023

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

11-13-2023, 07:11 PM

Bellatrix’s face lit up and Beauregard chuckled at how cute she looked. She was a princess, the first of Norad. It was a big role to fill, as young as she was, but he was sure she would be able to handle it. She had a lot of spunk for her size. “You might be, Trixy. But we want to give you brothers or sisters first and have you guys grow up some before we start figuring out what roles everyone is to play.” He reached out, nuzzling her head reassuringly. “You have to have time to be a kid, and enjoy everything life has to offer. What friend are you talking about? Did you meet them near here?” …and speaking of Blind… Beauregard looked around and frowned. There was a long enough pause for his daughter to answer before he spoke again. “Bellatrix… where is Blind? Is she not with you?” She was supposed to be.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
12-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Bellatrix

She was probably to excited to even realize her slip up. That was until beau made mention of it. Her ears flattened when beau asked her where blind was. Ok it was time to go back to the subject of her friend before she got herself into trouble.

"he was really cool, he had wings and he was my size too! He said his name was Gav! We played all afternoon together!" she was enthusiastic about him and trying her best to change the subject of her giving blind the slip. Which to be fair it hadn't really been that hard to do.

"We met in this place with lots of flowers and I could see a castle! I bet we could play hide and seek all day there too!" she was trying to distract him pretty hard. Maybe it would work.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

01-06-2024, 02:36 PM

Beauregard noticed how her demeanor changed, how Bellatrix’s ears flattened as he asked about Blind. His daughter shifted the subject back to her friend, avoiding the question about his companion as the man sighed. He was going to need to have a talk with both the girl and the fox. While Blind sometimes chose to fulfill her duty and help him, she still had her own agenda and could slip into merely doing what she wanted. And being a kid, Trixy likely did not like being watched for long, especially now that she was getting a bit older. But she was still so small and delicate… so easily hurt. Hell, she was barely bigger than Blind! What was he going to do if something happened to her?

For the moment, he nodded about her friend. They had spent a good day together, playing in a place with flowers and… a castle? So the boy had been part of the Hallows, more likely than not. And the place she mentioned had to be God’s Garden. “I’m glad you found a friend, but you were supposed to stay with Blind. It is dangerous for someone your size to be out of packlands alone. Large predators like targeting smaller creatures, and because of your size and colors you’d be an easy target to spot.” He frowned deeply.

“I’m not really mad… but I am worried… Please Trixy, you need to be careful. I don’t have Blind watch you to be mean. She is supposed to keep you safe when I can’t be with you.” He looked away from her then, his gaze thoughtful. “You are not my daughter by blood… but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be devastated if something happened to you.” His voice was quiet now. He didn’t want to have to try and restrict her to the falls, but… could he really be sure she’d be alright if Blind wasn’t properly watching her?

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
01-10-2024, 02:03 AM
Bellatrix

Trixy was not easy to upset, nor keep from smiling. So although she had been anxious even moments before, it all quickly faded as she went about being herself. Though  beau did sound kind of upset. Hmmm. How to fix that....

He didn't seem to want to fall for her distraction, so now he was trying to explain to her why it was important that she didn't lose blind again and why blind should watch her. That was no fun.

Blind wasn't the most fun to hang out with. But she did have an idea, and it involved getting to spend even more time with Beau and maybe even Gav! Oh that would be so much fun! But first she needed to think of how to get Beau to agree.

She had listened to him, somewhat so when he was done she gave him a big nod. Just one. That way he knew she understood. "Blind isn't much fun.... she would rather be doing whatever it is she does when she ignores me. I have an idea though! How about we go find Gav, me and him can keep each other safe while we play! And when he can't play i could follow you around!" she gave him her biggest grin, doin her best to convince him of her idea. After all if he thought she wasn't safe because she was alone, Gav and her could play together and they wouldn't be alone that way. It was fool proof.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

01-29-2024, 01:39 PM

Bellatrix showed she understood, and her concern about Blind was one that Beau took to heart. The fox certainly had a mind of her own, though he had hoped she might be responsible enough to take care of his children… at least a little. But if the fox had other ideas then he was going to need to come up with a different method of making sure that they were taken care of. The ashen cream man drew in a breath as he considered his next words. How could he possibly make Bellatrix understand? She seemed to have no sense of danger, of the things that could hurt her… despite the fact that when he had met her the man had saved her from becoming a bear’s lunch.

“Being safe is more than just being with someone responsible, Trixy.” Beau told her softly. “Blind was meant to lead you away from trouble if any was noticed… if she isn’t watching you then I’ll relieve her of that duty.” The man furrowed his brow. “...and while I’m not against the idea of you finding your friend, I would strongly prefer if you two played within some sort of pack lands. Predators don’t play nice.” His expression softened.

“...and that's part of why I tell you to be careful. You can’t always be with me, Trixy. You’re still growing and… And I still want you to enjoy some time of being a child before you have to commit to the responsibilities of an adult. Most of what I do is work, and not very fun.” Beauregard drew back, brow furrowing in thought. “For now… maybe we can see if we can find your friend again. You remember where you were when you met him?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Are Home Cedar Falls 10:45 PM, 10-17-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024