gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-15-2023, 11:52 AM

Who knows just how it happened, but suddenly, out of the blue, plucked from the sky, Siduri decided that she wanted to be a healer. Wrapping people in bandages looked like great fun and smooshing plants together to make murky slop that was sometimes stinky and sometimes different colors looked spectacular. And then you got to rub it into someone's open wound? How could she not want to be a healer?

Being who she was, Siduri stole a roll of bandages. When she had gone on her impromptu visit to The Hallows, an old wolf there had been talking to another about where to collect different flowers and herbs. Sid had put herself into the conversation and asked a million questions which the old woman seemed to like. Now that Sid had basic knowledge, she wanted to try things out.

With her bandages pilfered, the girl made a beeline for her father. She knew that he would help her. Ah, but he wasn't wounded. Well, she could fix that. Seeing Gil standing there talking to another wolf, Siduri continued her easy pace, but once she was close, the girl sank her teeth into her father's foreleg. HARD. Tiny, razor sharp puppy teeth popped through his flesh and she tasted blood before he pulled away. "Dad! You're hurt!" The child's odd eyes went wide and she placed a paw over her chest dramatically. "Let me help you!" Sid was already scrounging around in the pile of wilted weeds that she'd had bundled up in the bandages.

Piratess

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 12:16 PM

Gilgamesh was standing there on the beach with Scald minding his business. They were discussing where Scald and Deluge planned to kick off first once her band had come to fruition. Not entirely engrossed in the conversation, he noticed Sid from the corner of his eye. He kept an eye on her at first to make sure she didn't drown or anything until she was barreling toward him. Fast. His brow furrows as Scald stops talking to watch the puppy race over to them.

A word doesn't even manage to escape his lips before Sid latches onto his foreleg. Instead, a startled yelp leaves him as he lifts his foreleg to give a shake. "What the hell," he rumbles as he lowers his ears and narrows his gaze at the young girl. When she proclaims that he is hurt, he looks down at the bite wound. Well, no shit girl, he thinks to himself before realizing what exactly she had done it for. A sigh leaves Gil before he glances at Scald, nodding his head to dismiss his older son.

Turning his attention back to Sid, Gil slides in the sand onto his belly and extends his leg out to the girl. "Oh, great healer Siduri, I am injured!" Gil exclaims, matching the theatrics of his eccentric daughter. "However will I live if you do not help!" He lifts his other good paw to his face and pretends to cry.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-15-2023, 12:54 PM

Sid had expected a bite or a cuff or something, but once Gil saw that it was her and what her intention was, he fell into character, playing along with her. Gods, how she loved her dad. She wouldn't really say out loud how much she adored him, but she really, really did.

Once Gil collapsed to the ground, holding out his injured foreleg, Sid grinned and played along in turn. "Fear not, fair maiden!" Gil was anything but a maiden, but... "I shall save thee from the venomous bite of the side-winding, slit-eyed, silver-scaled Siduri-snake!" And then she dashed away. Using half of a coconut, Sid scooped up some clean water and brought it back, washing her father's wound. It was little more than pinpricks, but she had indeed drawn blood. "How does it feel? What are your hurts? I promise that I will never give up! I won't let you die! Not on my watch!"

Piratess

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 01:20 PM

Gil cannot help but laugh at Sid's theatrics. It was a mere slip of chuckles before he quickly wrapped back up into his role. Ah, yes, the injured fair... maiden. That he could pretend to be. Letting out a "pained" moan, he gasps when Sid tells him that she will save him from that dastardly snake! "Oh, my fearless healer, how brave ye be to take on such a wound!" Gil practically wails as he flops onto his side as Sid dashes away to grab a broken open coconut.

When she returns to splash the water onto his wound, he watches her carefully as any father would their child. He still had a part to play though!

"The pain! The agony! My leg! Do you think it will fall off?!" He exclaims as he reaches out to paw at Sid's scruff playfully. "Please! You must bandage it great medicine woman Siduri! You are the only one who can fix it!" Gil lets out a wailing groan once more as he flops back onto the sand.

"speech"

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-15-2023, 01:32 PM

Sid's eyes light up as her father continues to play along with her. "Let my words assuage thy fears! I am Siduri Herb-wielder, greatest healer in all the land! I shall save your injured leg and make you whole once more!" Taking her roll of bandages, Sid placed the beside her. She also pulled out a small clay pot that she'd stolen from the stores. Whatever had been in it before, she'd dumped out so that she could put her concoction inside. Taking a little stick, Sid dipped it in the mucky mess and popped it into her father's maw. It was yarrow, turmeric and willow all mixed together in some sweet tasting honey.

Once she had the stick in his mouth, Sid then put a bit of the honey salve on the bite wound and proceeded to bandage the wound, tying the long strip of fabric in a knot at the back of Gil's leg. There was a bit of honey stuck to her cheek, slicking her fur upwards, but she didn't care. Sid felt quite accomplished. She gave her father's paw a paw and leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "Thanks, papa. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad." Then, after darting her gaze around to see that no one was watching, the girl kissed his cheek and gave him a quick hug.

Piratess

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 02:58 PM

Siduri was a hoot and though she had bit him, Gil was having a good time. She was also learning at the same time so he couldn't fault her for her actions. This time. Later down the road, a different lesson would be taught. He watches her as she pulls out the clay pot. Where had she gotten this? His cover crinkles slightly as he wonders how sneaky his daughter has been as of late. Questions would come later though since his injury was the matter at hand!

She didn't quite give him any room to speak anyway since a stick covered in sticky honey and herbs were promptly shoved in his mouth. His eyes widen and his nose wrinkles at the sharp taste. Where was she picking these things up?! Still, he lays still and lets her get to work. Feeling the honey salve slathered over the bite on his leg, he lifts it slightly so she can bandage it as well. Once she is done, he feels the pressure of her paw over his and her leaning into his ear.

Looking at her from the corner of his eye, he smiles as she kisses his cheek and hugs him. "Dear Sid, you could never hurt me too bad," he whispers back before leaning up to return a nudge of his nose against her cheek.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let Me Just... Fix That. Dove Island Archipelago 11:52 AM, 11-15-2023 07:45 AM, 02-17-2024