ardent

Lend Me Your Ears!

Ghoul

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-31-2023, 11:08 PM

Hmm...today was...wet. Winter still had a tight grip on the land, and she didn't know when it would end. The western lands had been feeling Winter's wrath today, and she stood just inside her den feeling like crap. Her belly was round and feeling wriggly, as if a good fart was brewing in her belly, but once again, she had found herself in the same situation she had been in a year ago. Umbra said she was pregnant again, and Medusa wasn't sure what to make of it. Did this have to do with her encounter with the Red Man? She had done something...questionable with the guy at best. More than likely something she would be harshly judged for at worst, but he wouldn't remember any of it anyway so she didn't feel bad. If anything, she saved the guy's life and in return, he did scratch her itch. But now she was dealing with a whole other problem and it was making her feel downright miserable.

She whined as the rain poured outside, hoping that sooner or later, there would be a break in it. But she'd probably be waiting all day, honestly. In her current state, she didn't quite feel like going out and getting drenched. Not today, anyway. Waddling around like a wet sack of potatoes didn't sound very fun, but she so desperately wanted to talk to Ghoul now that he was her new Beta. She slowly slid to the ground with a wistful sigh looking like a sad puppy. Maybe she'd just have to wait until tomorrow.

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-08-2023, 10:19 AM

Ghoul had not expected rain when he left that morning to hunt. With a need to clear his mind, the newly appointed alpha figured he would help fill the pack's supply of food. The hunt had been successful. A nice round doe was taken down after he noticed her broken leg and no other deer around. Why let her continue to live in misery? Dragging the kill back with help from his reptilian companions, he made his way to the communal pack area where they tended to keep their meat and other supplies. As Insomnia continued, so did the pack's health and quality. Once upon a time, Ghoul had not imagined this was where he would be in life, but now as he glanced over at Medusa's throne, he was okay with it all. Damn, he might even say he was happy.

As he stows the doe away for Mac to break down later, he turns to head back to his own den. The rain was picking up and with each heavy droplet that plunked against his coat, the wetter and grumpier he got. After taking a few steps, he hears a whine from someone familiar. Pausing, he turns his ruby stare over to Medusa's den. Was everything okay? Concern laces his expression as he sends his companions home and then makes his way over to where he now sees Medusa laying at the entrance looking rather forlorn. "Prey got away or something else on your mind?" He asks Medusa as he stands in the rain, waiting for an invitation inside.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
11-20-2023, 10:18 PM

She complained and groaned to Umbra who continued to ignore the bellyaching Medusa in the corner. The only communication from the cougar was the twitch of her tail betraying her annoyance, but that of course, would go over Medusa's head. "It's raining, it's pouring, Umbra is snoring, she-" Oh! She spotted a Ghoul! And he was coming over! Her tail thumped the ground though she remained where she was, looking up at him with big, wide, puppy-like eyes. "Ghoul! Come in, come in! It's raining outside!" Well, duh! Leave it to her to state the obvious. She waited for him to come in before she heaved herself up to sit, turning to him, and flashing him a grin. "Medusa has been waiting to see Ghoul! Medusa has an idea but wants to see what Ghoul thinks, first. Does he have the time?"

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
11-29-2023, 09:46 AM

Ghoul would waste no time stepping inside of Medusa's den. Shifting a few feet away from her so that he could shake the droplets off his fur, he turns to look her over. Something was indeed different and by her scent, he had an inkling of what it was. Yet, it wasn't his place to make comments. He'd learned that from a young age as well. Instead, he takes a seat and gets comfortable. "For Medusa, I have all the time," he allows his lips to move into a smile before he stretches out his own legs and slides into a laying position. "What is on your mind?" Ghoul asks, curious for the first time in a long time. What did the woman have planned?

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

12-11-2023, 11:22 PM

Her grin got wider at his response, and while he got comfortable, she turned around and dug out some dried bison jerky that Umbra had made and tossed it between them. "Ghoul can help himself!" She offered as she took a bite of one. She chewed for a moment before finally spitting out what she wanted to talk to him about. "Medusa is thinking about leaving the Tar Pits. Medusa loves them, and she doesn't want to lose them, but Medusa also thinks it is time to move on." She sucked in a deep breath as she tapped a paw on the ground. "Medusa grew up there alone before Habari...but they are not...um... the word was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't remember what it was.

"They are not good for Insomnia. There is no prey there. No water. Nothing that Insomnia can use...Medusa wanted it for her memories, but...she is ready to let go." Not only that, but it was also a place she used to house The Cursed ones. Surely there was nothing but negative association with it now, right? "So Medusa wanted to ask what Ghoul thinks."
"Speech"

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

01-30-2024, 03:27 PM
Ghoul lounges with Medusa as she speaks her mind. Her thoughts are valid and he nods along while he thinks on her proposition. He understands her nostalgia toward the Tar Pits. How often did he dream of returning to Mount Volkan? Though he doesn't indulge in her snack, he waves a paw and instead lets out a thoughtful noise.

"I believe it is rather insightful of you to want to move on. The Tar Pits provide us nothing of benefit and with more pups coming faster than we can count, we need somewhere safer than bubbling tar," he lets out a small grin before continuing. "Cricket is pregnant. I know I should have spoken with you ahead of time, but we weren't exactly planning it either," his shoulders shrug as he watches for her reactions. "What area were you thinking? The Willows aren't far from the prairie," Ghoul comments, his head canting lightly to the side.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lend Me Your Ears! Dancefloor of the Gods 11:08 PM, 10-31-2023 06:36 AM, 03-11-2024