ardent

Step by Step by Step to Work It Out

Enki

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-27-2023, 01:34 AM

Things were going pretty well. The pack was doing good, her newest litter was out running around and causing havoc just like she expected (and encouraged), and she had a feeling they'd have to expand soon. She patrolled the border, making sure no more cougars or surprises had crossed the borders. Redrum had already suffered an attack by a rogue cougar, and in due time, she would go after it and make sure it never happened again. Speaking of! Enki's brother had helped save the pup from an early demise, and it was thanks to him that she didn't have to dig an early, pup-sized grave. She was sort of iffy on the horned male, however, and so who better to ask questions about him than the one who came to offer himself for their freedom? (Even though the boneheaded brother decided to land himself right back in that situation...) Honestly, she didn't understand it! All that fuss and for what!? She turned away from the border, throwing her head back as she called for Enki to come meet her.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
02-13-2024, 03:56 PM
Life has been changing for the better for Enki. While at first, he had only given his life to Insomnia in exchange for the freedom of his littermates, the young man has found a reason to stay and enjoy all that Medusa and her pack have to offer. That reason comes in the shape of the very bright and small boy named Tazzy. A happy sigh passes his lips as he lays curled up in his den, snuggling the scented bear that the boy had made for him, face pressed into its stomach as he inhales the calming herbs.

That is where the call from Medusa finds him and he regretfully uncurls himself to go answer the alpha. Tucking the bear away to keep it safe, he quickly leaves his den and lopes out to where the skeletal marked woman waits for him. A smile is on lips as he appears, approaching Medusa with a lightness in his step that hasn’t been present since he first arrived in Insomnia. Pulling to a stop in front of her, Enki cocks his head to the side, smile still on his lips as he warmly greets her, “Hi Medusa! What can I do for you?”

She may own his life but Enki finds that he is actually grateful for that fact. Funny how the universe seems to work things out.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-04-2024, 10:33 PM

She had drifted off into her thoughts as Enki found her, the pale boy coming up and asking her a question. She stared at him blankly for a moment, head tilting as confusion began to embrace her. Oh yeah! She called him, didn't she? Right, right. She had questions! And hopefully, he had answers! "Enki! Yes, Medusa has questions and is hoping Enki has answers!" While she was aware the boy was here for his own reasons, she had treated him like any other member, allowing him his own free will to do as he pleased. Besides, if she was reading things right whenever she saw him and her son together, it appeared the two had a very soft spot for one another. But...that wasn't why she had called him. "Medusa has questions about Enki's brother. Uh, the one with the pointy horn on his head! He saved Red from being killed by a cougar. Does Enki's brother usually do that?" Did he know? Were they close? Or was she assuming?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
05-01-2024, 06:34 PM
The confusion at his question has Enki’s brow raising as a tiny humor filled grin begins to worm its way onto his face he wonders if she has forgotten the reason for calling him so soon. The smile that tugs at his lips turns warm as she speaks and bobs his head in agreement that he hopes he has answers as well. At the question about his horned brother, the boy stifles a laugh as he remembers fondly, the few times he had been able to be with Akuma. With a nod of his head, Enki says, “When I was a pup, fresh out of the den, a coyote tried to carry me away. Akuma, that is my brother’s name, stopped the coyote and saved my life.”

It had been terrifying and Enki remembers clearly the fear that had invaded his heart in the moments that he had thought he was surely dead. But his brother had appeared, charging in, unafraid to challenge a larger predator and had stopped his would-be abductor. On top of that, they had then chased away the coyote… together. While the years may have kept them apart as their mother did her best to hide them from perceived danger and the pale boy had hidden in Ashen while his leg healed but, no matter has happened in their lives, he will always love and trust Akuma.

And he decides to tell Medusa just that, “I wasn’t able to spend a lot of time of him growing up but, I trust Akuma with my life. Sure, he might have a bit of an attitude but, deep down, he was just a lost, lonely boy… like me.” A sad, wistful smile pulls at his lips as he remembers the days after the pack challenge, the uncertainty and fear that had blotted out much of his childhood and stolen away his youth. Yet, life is strange and now, here he stands with the woman who he had been raised to believe was his biggest enemy in those years and he finds himself… grateful for her.

Yes, life is strange indeed.

"Enki Klein"