gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-27-2023, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2024, 12:55 AM by Haydée. Edited 1 time in total.)

From the Raider’s lands, Valta was just a short trip northward but Haydée and Bay decided to stop and rest for the night. Meeting alphas and discussing pack stuff is tiring and the girl has found it is best to have a good night sleep before tackling any kind of big business head on. The pair take their time with breakfast and have a rather delightful stroll toward where the lands of Valta reside.

It is in the early afternoon on another, overcast day when they finally approach the borders, repeating the process much like they had at the Raider’s lands. Casting her green gaze around the area, Haydée softly says, “Wow. This place is pretty.” Looking to Bay, she offers the boy a warm smile and a slight incline of her head, silently questioning if he is ready.

Once he agrees, the young woman tilts her head back and calls for the alpha of the land, inviting them to come and talk. The summons is sung without urgency and with a light tone since the pair simply wish to introduce themselves.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-27-2023, 10:06 PM

They didn’t have to wait for very long though it was more about coincidence than Kotori rushing.  He approached them only a few minutes later, jogging along from further up the northwest.  Kotori had been returning from roaming the Redbud Nook when he’d heard a request to meet him.

Kotori focused most of his attention on Haydee as he first approached.  Ko assumed the dog was a pet, it wouldn’t be the first time for a wolf to keep a dog for a pet. However, the dog did get a cursory glance as he did have dog blood in his pack also.  Hell, even in his family blood there was part dog blood.  So this could go either way.

His focus centered on Haydee for the initial greeting regardless.  He dipped her a small nod of acknowledgment.  “Kotori Fatalis, Sumatar of pack Valta.  You wished to speak with me?”  The alpha brimmed with easy confidence and pride in stature, his words and posture respectful to the strange for the moment.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

01-18-2024, 01:20 AM

It did not take too long for the alpha of these lands to appear as a tall, earthen male brimming with confidence appears to greet them. At first, Haydée isn’t sure if the stranger doesn’t like Bay because he directs almost all of his attention to her but, as he approaches and spares the golden boy a glance, she suddenly wonders if he has just been judging her because of her small stature. Usually, that line of intrusive thoughts would fill her with anxiety but, with Bay right beside her, it rolls off her back like water off a duck.

A warm, friendly smile is on her lips as the man gives a small dip of his head in greeting to her and Bay before he offers up his name. With practiced-ease, the girl returns a formal bow, lifting her head up at the end of it to lock her gaze with his while she joyfully says, “Greetings Kotori Fatalis. My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am the Leader of the pack Ethne down in Auster.” Pausing for a breath, she lifts one of her tiny paws to indicate the golden retriever at her side as she says, “And this is Bay! He is a member of Ethne and wouldn’t let allow me make this trip without him because of past events.”

With a small, dry chuckle, her paw returns to the ground and she turns to the reason for their visit, “I have been traveling around to some of the packs in Boreas to introduce myself. My mother, Bellamy of Foi, was the original Leader of Ethne but, due to some health issues, she has decided to pass the role of Leader onto me.” There is much more behind the story than that but Haydée does not wish to bore the man with details… unless, of course, he wishes to know. Ethne had been closed off for so long, only really interacting with a select few packs but, now that she is alpha, Hay hopes that they can branch out and make new friends.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-06-2024, 01:29 AM

Oh, so this dog was a member of their pack instead of just an added-on companion.  Since Haydee labeled herself as the leader and was the one speaking he chose to keep his attention on her after a polite dip of his head to Bay.
The mention of the dog not letting her come alone after something in the path had Kotori’s curiosity.  “I’m curious about these past events you speak of.  Was there a threat to you or your pack?”  He had met Bellamy a time or two and she’d seemed a decent wolf.  They had met prior to Valta becoming a reality.  

“I wish your mother a swift recovery.  Is your taking over leadership a permanent thing or simply until she is well again?”  He didn’t know Bellamy well but he did know her better than Haydee.  What sort of pack would this wolf run?  She seemed a pleasant sort.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

03-11-2024, 08:01 PM

As Haydée introduces herself and Bay to the Sumatar of Valta, she offers her reasons for trekking all the way up here and the man is polite, allowing her the time and space to impart the information. She recognizes the curiosity that is stirred as she speaks and, when Kotori talks about being interested in the events that happened, the girl cannot stop the wince that tugs at her features or the frown that pulls her lips down. A small dip of her head is given as she says, “There was a threat but it wasn’t to my pack. It was a wolf who freely killed when the mood stuck him but he has been dealt with.”

The man who had stolen her father’s life had been brought before the pack, his crime voiced and, in the end, the pack had doled out the punishment suitable for a murderer. And now, his pelt now hangs on their border as reminder to anyone who might wish to bring harm to those within Ethne that they will not trifled with. A sigh falls from her lips as Haydée steels herself to, yet again, relay the events surrounding her father’s death, “My father, Gavroche, was out gathering herbs in a neighboring land when a stranger found him and decided to take away his life… violently. We found the murderer and have dealt with accordingly but my mother, Gavroche’s mate, lost herself in the grief.”

At Kotori’s wishes for a swift recovery for Bellamy, the girl offers an apperceptive smile and dip of her head as she genuinely says, “Thank you, Kotori. I was the Heir to Ethne and, while it was sooner than expected, it had been planned that I would one day lead. This is change is permanent but, when my mother is healthy, I will be continuing to learn from her.” Haydée pauses to take a deep breath before plowing ahead, “So far, Ethne has been a reclusive family pack but I now wish to broaden our horizons and meet more packs in the hopes of foraging lasting friendships and even alliances.”

Her smile is back, gentle and filled with happiness and hope as Haydée offers her reasons for bringing Ethne out of the shadows and into the thoughts of more alphas.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Two For The Price Of One! Sunset Falls 03:55 AM, 11-27-2023 12:41 AM, 07-03-2024