size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
10-24-2023, 04:42 PM

Okay she'd met two of her sisters now, she should probably go looking for some brothers too. Apparently one of them was a big black boy, well big being relative to the size of the other pups. That made it hard to track him down honestly, though maybe she was looking in the wrong places. For reasons that likely made sense to her but wouldn't even a child she'd taken to peeking under bushes and into dark corners. If she was that dark she'd use it to her advantage to sneak around all the time! It was logic, flawed but still logic. That said she had yet to find any of her brothers. Considering how many of them there were how was that even possible?
"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (305)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
10-28-2023, 03:35 PM

Tarnish was as still as he could possibly be except for his little tail which was wagging rapidly. A school of small rock bass were swimming about in the sandy shallows and he was up to his chest in the water, trying to coax one close enough to snag it. As one neared closer his head dove in, salty water stinging his nose but his fangs just clipped the tail fin. He pulled his head out of the sea and shook the water from his coat. Drat! So close!

Tarnish scooted farther down the coast, beneath the shade of a few mangrove trees, hoping his dark form would help him blend in more. He stilled himself once again, waiting for the fish to come close. There were a slew of minnows and other small fish, all collecting in the area as the tide slowly inched its way back. His ears flicked as he heard movement. He looked up to see a gray and earthen pirate in the trees nearby. For the moment he just watched her as he waited for the fish to gather.

Raider Brats

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-03-2023, 01:39 PM

It was honestly such good ironic comedy that her brother was just standing out in the open, one that by virtue of it being ironic meant Flurry wouldn't appreciate. The young woman frowned and lifted her head from the shrub she'd been checking under. Her shoulders were starting to cramp doing this. Letting out a huff she turned her attention away from the forest for the time being and-

Well fuck! They practically made eye contact! There was no missing that the boy was her brother, even ignoring the fact there was only one set of kids running around right now he matched the description to a tee! Flurry trotted down the beach, unaware the boy was on a mission that her appearance was most likely about to muck up. "Tarnish right?" She asked as she approached, digging through her memories of the name she'd been given to match his face. "I'm Flurry, your older sister." Siduri hadn't heard of her before their meeting, but surely by now her parents had done the basic task of teaching their new brats they had older siblings right? At the very least maybe one of their sisters had? She leaned forward as she drew up to him, peering over his shoulder. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (305)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
11-25-2023, 08:52 AM

Tarnish spared a quick glance down at the fish, noticing a large bull frog half buried in the mud. Hmmmm…. he glanced back up toward the mottled gray wolf only to make immediate eye contact with her as she turned around. "Hello," he chirped. She trotted toward him, introducing herself as Flurry, one of his older sisters. Tarnish knew he had some older siblings but he hadn't gotten around to meeting them all yet. "Yea, I'm Tarnish. I'm fishing! Or I was…" He glanced back down at the water around his feet where the fish had scattered but out of the corner of his eye he could see the bullfrog was still there.

"What are you doing? Are you a hunter for the pack? A warrior maybe?" His little tail started to wag. He had yet to really meet the other fighters and hunters among the raiders ranks.

Raider Brats

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-30-2023, 01:29 PM

Tarnish! Nice, at least she'd gotten a name. Unlike a certain sister she wouldn't mention. But as her brother spoke she felt a flash of guilt. "Shit, did I scare them away?" She probably had. "Sorry 'bout that." Flurry lowered herself to her haunches, doing her best to remove her shadow from the water, at the very least she'd keep her voice lower now.

"Right now? I was looking for you or one of our siblings, figured it was time I met you." She gave her younger brother a little wink. "In general I'm mostly a warrior. My official rank is Scion though, which means right now I'm the one expected to take over the pack when dad wants to retire." Or couldn't anymore... Oof she didn't like that thought. "At least until one of you rugrats decides you wanna take it from me." Her tone was light, joking even. She held no resentment for her younger siblings, neither would she resent them for wanting to challenge for the rank she currently held, she could only hope when that time came she'd prove she still deserved to keep her place.

"Speech"

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (305)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
12-18-2023, 06:51 PM

"It's ok,"Tarnish said absently with a shrug. He carefully shuffled sideways in the direction of the bullfrog, trying to keep his face turned toward his older sister for now. He didn't want the frog to think he knew it was there. His ears perked up as she mentioned that she was a warrior and that she was destined to take over the pack. Tarnish couldn't ever imagine dad retiring. Before she finished her last sentence Tarnish threw himself to the side, jaws flung wide. Just as the bullfrog leapt his jaws snapped over it. It was big! Some how it had ballooned in size. Tarnish bit down harder, thrashing his head until it finally deflated and passed. He bounded out of the water with his prize. "Aaaadaaaa!" He gurgled triumphantly with a mouth full of frog. He spat it out and grinned. "So, if you're supposed to take over the pack you've got to be a pretty good warrior. Wanna fight? Or teach me something cool?"

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Collecting siblings Daager Isle 04:42 PM, 10-24-2023 06:37 AM, 03-11-2024