size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-01-2023, 05:24 PM
To get her paws wet, Kitsune decided to begin her scouting mission with a pack that she knew was affiliated well with the Ashen Empire. The bond between them was forged in blood, and it seemed as good a place as any to start. The fiery Abraxas’ made the long journey North East to the pack Elysium. Her companions at her side, and her mothers belief in her heart.

She stopped politely at the border, and tipped her muzzle up, lifting her head to the sky as she let out a call to the Alpha of the pack. Keeping her tone polite as possible. She was acting as a diplomat, and she was determined to do her best in that position.

"Speech"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-01-2023, 06:17 PM

Avacyn sighed as she put down her tools and leaned back a bit from the leather she had been adding patterns and details to. She ultimately hadn't yet decided what she would be using this leather on-maybe a piece of armor, perhaps as trim on an outfit of some kind-but she had been experimenting with stamping shapes into leather to see what sort of textures she could make from it and that was more than enough to keep her attention for now. Now that she felt confident that she was caught up with the going ons of the pack and had at least begun to regain her strength she had allowed herself to use her projects and crafts as a further distraction as she continued to avoid confronting anything of substance.

However, just as she was about to pick up another half finished project, a howl pulled her attention and she was drawn out of her workshop to answer it. She was surprised by how active their borders had been as of late, but she was certainly grateful for the additional contact and socialization. It took her a moment to cross over the island's land bridge and to trot through the open expanse of the Rock Garden, but soon enough she spotted the dark, flame-licked figure that was waiting for her. She did not recognize the woman, but as she grew closer she did recognize the very familiar scent of Ashen on her coat. "Hello," she said simply in greeting, offering the pretty, antlered woman a friendly smile. Even if she didn't know who she was immediately, she at least knew that she was from Ashen and that already made Avacyn look to her favorably. "I'm Avacyn Mendacium, Matriarch of Elysium. What brings you out to our corner of Boreas today?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

10-20-2023, 03:44 PM
Kitsune had been expecting Manea, so she was a little surprised when a younger wolf appeared at the border. There was enough of Manea in Avacyn that she could deduce pretty quickly that this must be her daughter. She dipped her head in a polite greeting, and smiled at the purple wolf. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Avacyn” She hadn’t realised the pack had changed hands - she already had some news to report back to her mother.

“I’m Kitsune Abraxas, from the Ashen Empire. I’m checking in with our allies and checking out some of the new packs. If you don’t mind me asking, how’s my sister Ikigai doing?”

"Speech"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

11-01-2023, 03:27 PM

As Kitsune introduced herself, confirming that she was indeed here on behalf of Ashen and questioning the wellbeing of her sister, Avacyn's face lit up with recognition and she relaxed even more now that she knew she was speaking with another of Venom's daughters. She had heard all of their names at some point or another either from Venom herself in their conversations or from her own mother, but she had yet to meet all of the Ashen brood. "Kitsune, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Ikigai is doing well. Why don't you come in and see her?" she asked and was already gesturing to the Elysium claimed lands behind her and beginning to turn back toward the island before she got an answer. "It would be a shame for you to come all this way and not even see your sister!"

Ava began to lead Kitsune across the rock garden at an easy walk, making her way toward the bridge that connected their central island to the main land. "I hope your trip wasn't too strenuous. I do wish Elysium and Ashen were not so far apart, though I do think it's beneficial to have friendly eyes in a wide array of places," she commented, giving her guest another smile. "Will you be Ashen's diplomat from now on then? Or is this this a one time task of sorts for you?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Kitsune

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

12-01-2023, 01:04 PM
Kitsune offered a radiant smile to Avacyn and inclined her head politely. “That would be lovely, thank you” She agreed, taking a step forward as the alpha before her indicated that she should cross over. She knew this diplomat visit would be an easy one in comparison to packs she knew less about. But seeing it unfold before her was still warming. The chance of seeing her sister again was also something she looked forward to.

She followed after Ava as the purple toned wolf led her across a bridge that connected to the Island that Elysium called home. “It was a good trip, and you're my first stop. I intend to make my way through all the packs” She explained. “This is likely a one time task for me, I’m just doing my due diligence to see what's developing in the world. My mother is busy with her newest litter.” She explained.

"Speech"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

12-02-2023, 04:24 PM

Avacyn was a bit surprised to hear that Elysium was Kitsune's first stop on her trip to visit all of the packs since they were likely one of the ones furthest from Ashen's lands, but she could certainly understand visiting a friendly, familiar pack first if this was her first time making these sorts of rounds. She nodded with understanding when Kitsune explained that this was a one time event to help out her mother that was busy with her youngest litter. "Well, you're always welcome back to visit, diplomacy or not," she assured her guest with a smile. While she hadn't been a part of the arrangements that had led to Ikigai living in Elysium, she did wish that there was more opportunities for their Emissary to see her family. She liked Ikigai quite a lot so she hoped that her sister's visit would be a pleasant surprise.

It was a brief walk from the bridge that connected the island to the mainland to the large lake that sat in the central part of the island and as they walked she tipped her head back to call for Ikigai, requesting her presence down by the lake without giving away why she was calling for her. "The dens are near by so I'm sure she won't be long," she assured Kitsune as she led her over to a communal sitting area near an old dock that jutted out over the water. "How are your mother and your new siblings doing? I know pups can always be a handful," she asked conversationally with a chuckle, hoping that everything was going well with their oldest ally. While she didn't know Venom as well as her mother did, she was still quite fond of her and had enjoyed her few conversations with her during her previous visits to Ashen.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Words between allies The Rock Garden 05:24 PM, 10-01-2023 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024