ardent

What could you possibly be gathering here?

Vashou

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-06-2023, 10:52 AM
Their path had lead them from woodlands to a canyon. Though they walked along the top areas of it, Beauregard couldn't help but be drawn closer to the edge. Down below a river trailed along the bottom, and he could see small caverns alongside the cliff walls. Beau flicked his ears forward, believing he caught movement down below. He stopped, observing, and realized he was looking on a wolf that seemed to be gathering things from beside the water. Curiosity filled him and Beau would move to start trying to descend, wondering what sort of wolf he'd meet at the bottom of the canyon. Trill would call above him, sweeping down in front of Beau down near the other wolf.
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-06-2023, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2023, 05:18 PM by Vashou. Edited 1 time in total.)
Vashou sat quietly at the base of the canyon a fish in their mouth. The tail of the wolf shaking back and forth slowly as they looked up curiously. Vashou's earthen tones looking even more red in the dawn of the day. The wolf having woken rather early that day. They usually slept a bit longer however the water had been somewhat active with fish at this time. So Vashou had some trouble sleeping through the splashing water. So currently they was catching fish. The wolf nipping into the water and snagging another fish as Vashou set it on the ground. Ears perking as they looked up seeing the other slowly slide towards them. Fish wasn't Vashou's first choice but given how scarce the canyon was fish was the best tasting one at the time.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

09-06-2023, 05:59 PM

As Beauregard descended into the canyon, he could make out the earthy tones of the wolf below, their tail moving back and forth. The descent was interesting, his claws gripping at the stone where he could. Blind shook her head as she watched her companion descend in the canyon. It was risky business, and something she didn’t want to deal with. She’d wait for Beauregard to make his way back up later. He’d make it most of the way down before the red-brown wolf in the water took notice of them. Beauregard scrambled the rest of the way down and hopped down to finish his descent, taking in a breath. That had been something for sure! He glanced up the way he had come and then over at the other wolf in the water. “Ah, sorry for the uh, rough entrance. My name is Beauregard. I was curious what another wolf was doing at the bottom of this canyon?” His gaze flickered to the fish and he chuckled a little. “Besides catching breakfast that is."

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

09-15-2023, 08:23 PM
Vashou watches quietly as the other slid down the hill. Their ears perked in caution as the other wolf slowly closed in on them. Biting down on the fish he would deal the finishing blow. Respecting the life that he took. Vashou proceeded to set down the fish as soon as it stopped writhing. Vashou did this to make sure the fish was dead they would set it on the ground before looking up. Blood staining the sandy colors of his muzzle as he looked over to Beauregard. "I suppose just existing for the most part. What brings you to the treacherous Canyon. They inquired as they looked up at Beau.
The river and active sound of fish the only sound in the air.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

10-15-2023, 11:17 PM

The smaller wolf answered him simply, saying that they were just existing. So they lived here? Or were they passing through? Either way, the climb back out of the canyon would be far harder… and have a higher risk for injury. The stranger seemed to forget about the blood on their lips from the fish, or simply didn’t care enough to lick it away. As the… female? Beau wasn’t quite sure, their scent was a bit confusing… asked what had brought him here the man offered a small smile. “A journey to found a home for my mates and myself. I am hoping to create a pack alongside the pack we were once part of, Ethne. Wolves do better in groups, after all.” The splash of the nearby fish caused Beauregard to shift his attention back to the water and curiosity once more struck him. “How are the fish here? It might not be a bad idea to catch a meal before I consider continuing onward.” He wasn’t the best at fishing but one wouldn’t catch anything if they didn’t at least try.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

11-11-2023, 02:10 AM
Vashou sat for a moment as they noticed the blood on their lip with how the other started looking at it. They finally began to lick the blood from their lip. The tongue darting in and out of his mouth a few times to clean the blood from his muzzle in a haphazard and somewhat lazy manner. Their eyes looking down more curious than anything. Their eyes perked as they looked up at Beauregard, "I'll be honest, the fish is not bad, very meaty so that's kinda nice." they said pausing. "I suppose that's a fair option. Wanting to bring people together is a good plan." he was currently a fair bit mixed up as Vashou's earthen-coloured coat shook itself out. Getting some of the water from their facial fur.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

12-04-2023, 08:25 PM

The wolf before him was such a casual soul. They worked to clean the blood from their muzzle as he listened to what Beau had to say. The comment about the fish drew a small smile from the man, and he gave a small nod. Meaty would be good and provide a good amount of energy for what was to come. The trip would be a long one. They seemed open to the idea of bringing others together, and that was good. The canyon neighbored the falls he wished to claim. “It has perks for certain.” The man stepped into the cool water of the stream, feeling it wash over his paw as the fish chose to dart away for the moment. He would need them to lower their guard once more if he was to catch one. “I’m afraid I have not caught your name. Would you maybe be interested in a home alongside us? It can be an offer you think on, of course.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What could you possibly be gathering here? Bent Canyon 10:52 AM, 09-06-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024