An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-05-2023, 09:09 PM

It was time that Beauregard made a trip over to the Hallows. Being closer to them as a neighbor than Ethne had been, he felt it only right to officially establish relations. The scent was familiar, a scent he recognized from the black and blue alpha who had showed up at his claiming. It was meant to be the start of a longer trip, one that Trill was to accompany him on. Though Blind expressed her displeasure at being left behind to keep an eye on Bellatrix, Beauregard had been firm in the matter. The pup was explorative and eager. She needed supervision to make sure she didn’t get herself snatched up by another predator, especially as small as she was. It wasn’t like he could keep an eye on her and also travel to other packs to speak to their alphas to establish where they stood.

The alpha here had joined in with his good natured fight with Gilgamesh, though he had missed his name. But he knew that the Hallows had taken in Bellamy to offer her care during her grieving. Beau would pause at the borders, Trill calling above him as she circled in the air above him. The castle pack… he could see the fabled castle in the distance, curiosity in his gaze at seeing the structure. But for now he wouldn’t focus on that. Beau tilted his head back, requesting the present of the alpha. He had hoped that this interaction would be a positive one… though the other packs? He wasn’t entirely sure what they would make of Norad, or the fact that they were allied with Ethne.

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Ember Carpathius

"I'll be the fire that dries the flood"

The Hallows
Head Scholar

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (330)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
11-10-2023, 03:00 PM

Okay, sure, so the call hadn't exactly been for her per se, but Ember was already out playing and running around in the fields with her companions when the stranger's call to see her dad had gone out. Ember paused and listened with a curiously tilted head, her intrigue winning out over her sense of obedience to follow the rules, and turning on her heels, the young girl began to make her way over in the direction of the stranger. Now maybe she should have been more cautious, especially around someone she didn't know, but if her sister Clove had been allowed to have races with strangers then why couldn't she go answer the door, huh? That logic made total sense to her!

With her childlike reasoning sound in her mind, Ember practically pranced across the plains until she saw near-monochrome man waiting at the borders. He was almost as tall as her sire, still standing a good bit above her, but Ember approached him with nothing but confidence on her young face. Why should she be nervous to meet someone new? She was safe in her own home, after all! "Hi, mister! Are you here to see my dad?" she asked the stranger, her tail wagging emphatically behind her as she greeted the new wolf.

"Ember"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-10-2023, 03:07 PM

Artorias heard the call in the voice of the wolf he had seen win his pack claim not too long ago. Beauregard, if he remembered the wolf's group introduction correctly. The younger male had spunk and spirit, and the friendly spar that followed afterwards showed he had prowess and promise to him as well. Artorias had been quite impressed with his initial take of the new alpha, and he would be happy to receive their new neighbor as a guest. However, as the onyx and azure alpha began to make his way out of Hearthstone to go greet his newest peer, a flash of dark fur caught his attention crossing the plains. Ember. Artorias breathed a sigh and shook his head. That girl was going to be the death of him...

Following at his own pace, Artorias arrived on the scene a few moments after Ember had greeted Beauregard, looking far too happy to be greeting strange wolves at their borders. His lips turned up in a lopsided smirk, the amused father came up behind his daughter and clapped a large paw on her back, giving her a playful little shake before ruffling the fur on her crown. "He is indeed, little emberling," he answered his pup's question, offering Beau an easy smile as his attention returned to their guest. "Welcome to the Hallows, Beauregard. It's nice to meet you more officially. I'm Artorias Carpathius, and this is Ember. Forgive my daughter, she's a bit headstrong and likes to meet new wolves." Art chuckled, then followed up with, "What can we do for you, neighbor?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

11-13-2023, 07:23 PM

The wolf who answered his call first was not who he expected but rather a child. Beauregard blinked with surprise, a smile crossing onto his face as the familiar dark figure of the alpha trotted up behind his daughter. Ahh, so he was to meet with the leader of the Hallows and one of his children. If the Hallows had pups like the one before him, maybe he could bring Bellatrix over for a playdate some time. As the only puppy in Norad he was sure she would love to have some kids her age to romp with. Beau tipped his head respectfully to Artorias as the other man spoke, welcoming him and introducing both himself and his daughter Ember. “There is nothing to forgive, Artorias. It is a pleasure to meet such an eager young soul.” His gaze flickered down to Ember. “You should cherish that fire, Ember. As your father said, my name is Beauregard, Beauregard Ravenwood of Norad.” After his greeting he would allow his gaze to lift back to the other male.

“I was hoping to establish friendly connections with the Hallows is all. We live at the nearby Falls and I hope our arrival hasn’t worried you or any of your members.” He offered them both an easygoing smile. “Norad is a divergent from Ethne. The previous Leader, Bellamy, showed me and my mates kindness when we lost our home. Building our new pack is both a way of building on our family and offering support to Ethne… especially after the tragedy that befell Bellamy’s mate. I want more wolves to be on guard for wolves who would hurt others.” His smile faded. He had worried for the older woman when he discovered she was going to the Hallows for treatment. Her grief had been so consuming... he could only hope that she was doing better now.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Ember Carpathius

The Hallows
Head Scholar

Master Fighter (295)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
11-26-2023, 12:41 AM

No sooner had Ember begun to greet the stranger, her father had appeared behind her to back her up and take over leading the conversation. Ember tilted her head back to peer up at her gigantic sire, and although she had grown much from the small puppy nugget she had once been, it was clear that Ember would be taking more from her mother's genetics instead of her father's when it came to height. Artorias introduced her to the wolf known as Beauregard, and the midnight-furred pup was quick to flash their visitor a wide smile and an energetic wave of her paw. "Hi Beauregard! I'm Ember," she echoed Artorias' introduction. Ah, so he was from Norad, the new pack neighboring theirs to the east. That explained the meeting he wanted to have with her dad. This was diplomacy!

Sitting quietly and observing closely while the adults spoke, Ember took in all the ways her father spoke, the mannerisms he displayed and the behaviors he had. Diplomacy and politics wasn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world, but the inter-pack interactions were definitely an aspect Ember was fascinated with. Any chance she could steal to see how alphas interacted with one another was a lesson she wanted to get her paws on. So the girl sat and listened, blue eyes glancing eagerly back and forth between the two alpha males.

"Ember"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
11-26-2023, 01:00 AM

Artorias watched how Ember and Beauregard interacted, proud of his spunky little girl for being so well behaved and polite to their guest. Beau also impressed the Aegis with how he responded to his daughter and encouraged that optimism and enthusiasm for discovery; so far things were going very positively. Once the conversation turned back between the two alphas, Artorias gave Beauregard the floor to explain his business at the Hallows. Ah, so this was to be a more personal diplomatic venture between the two neighboring packs! A small smile rested on the Aegis' lips while he listened to Beau, offering the younger male a dismissive wave of his paw when he went to apologize for his pack's sudden appearance nearby. "Fret not, Beauregard, your pack's presence has caused nothing but a curious stir in mine, but no worry," he reassured his newest peer. The mention of Norad being an offshoot of Ethne did catch Artorias' intrigue. The Hallows and Ethne had good relations so far. Bellamy was a friend of Art's and was currently receiving treatment within his pack, and Haydée had become something of a pupil of his, someone to look after and to help guide and nurture as she came into her own as Ethne's alpha. If Norad was affiliated with Ethne, then this posed a good prospect between the three packs.

The easy smile on Artorias' lips only faded slightly when Beauregard made mention of the murder of Bellamy's mate. A darkness crossed over the Aegis' fiery eyes like a cloud passing in front of the sun for a minute before they returned to normal. "The tragedy that befell Bellamy's family is one no family should ever have to endure," he agreed with Beau's statement, nodding his head assent. "Ethne is a friend to us, and Bellamy a friend to myself. It seems like we all share a common goal." Tossing his head back over his shoulder to glance over the rolling fields of the Hallows and the towering structure of Hearthstone in the distance, Artorias gestured for Beauregard to take in the sights while he continued. "The Hallows has always been a place of healing and sanctuary for those who need it and who come in peace. That is our mission and our creed. We strive to be the light in the dark to any who are lost and need help. And I'm very proud to say we've been exactly that for many wolves so far, Bellamy included."

Artorias turned his attention back to Beauregard, his expression still relaxed and easygoing, but with a more serious vibe about him. "The Hallows has suffered its fair share of pain and crimes levied against us. We are no strangers to the things that must be done to make the world a safer place. If Norad stands for justice and seeks to leave the world a better place, then I think you and I will get along very well." Art tilted his head slightly as he considered Beauregard. He knew precious little of Norad's logistics beyond the initial meeting he'd had with the alpha before. "How many does Norad number now, Beauregard? Do you need any additional supplies or security to help you and your wolves get on your feet?" What Artorias was really asking was "how safe are your people?". The black and blue brute knew better than anyone that having pure and altruistic motives in this world often made you a target to other nefarious characters. If Norad needed any help getting started or some extra muscle to help bolster their defenses, the Hallows might be able to lend them aid.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

12-04-2023, 09:07 PM

Ember was such a cute kid. Once he had waved back to her the Artifex would turn his focus back on Artorias. He was glad that the man did not worry his pack was a threat. Presenting it as a kingdom might have come off strongly to some, as if he wanted to conquer. To them their pack would be a kingdom, and to them it would be perfect. As the talk shifted to Bellamy, Beau would give a sad nod in agreement. The tragedy that had befell them was horrid, and the pain her family felt should have never come. Thankfully the Hallows had managed to be there for her, and as he listened to the Aegis speak of his home, he could see why the former Leader had asked to go there for healing.

“Bellamy spoke fondly of the Hallows, and I can see now why. I am glad that she was able to find sanctuary here, and that she could begin to heal from a pain she never should have suffered.” The words he spoke were gentle. “More than anything I want Norad to be another beacon of hope for those of our world, to know that there is more than just one or two packs that will stand for what is right, and defend those who need protection. If I must fight in order to ensure that others won’t have to, then I will gladly do so.”

As the talk shifted to his pack, Beauregard gave a small nod. “Six adults and six pups, currently. I adopted an abandoned older pup last winter, and well, one of my mates found a litter abandoned within our lands. No sign of their mother.” He explained. “There was a nursing canine who had lost her litter near our lands that is taking care of them now, but I am a little worried they might get sick or… something. So I’d definitely say we might need some herbs…” His smile faltered. “One of my mate’s companions is knowledgeable of the healing arts, and we have an older woman who is a healer as well but… she suffers from partial blindness, and I worry about her going too far for herbs on her own.” He explains.

“This is my first litter and… I’m so lost, Artorias. I don’t have any idea how to take care of puppies. I don’t even know what herbs we’d need to stock up on in case they did get sick. Or if any of our members got hurt.” He was more confident in their adult members being able to hunt, although winter was making that harder than he’d like. But he was sure they would make it through. They had to.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Ember Carpathius

The Hallows
Head Scholar

Master Fighter (295)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
12-04-2023, 10:22 PM

Ember was still young enough to not really read into social cues for when she should and shouldn't be a part of a conversation. To her and her curious little mind, she wanted to stay and watch her dad and Beauregard interacting. It wasn't often that other alphas came to their lands, after all! But when the conversation began to shift towards heavier subjects and more adult words she didn't fully understand started to be said, the pup began to wonder if she was overstaying her welcome. She didn't want to miss out on any good opportunities to learn though. Yet when Beauregard's mood became more dour and he started talking about his concerns over the pack's struggles providing for newborn pups and handicapped members, Ember felt the need to leave her father to handle all this grown up talk. As if sensing the shift in the mood, Artorias also began to nudge Ember's back gently, ushering her to go about her way. "I'm gonna go find Mom," she told her dad, then smiled at Beauregard one more time. "It was nice meeting you, Mister Beauregard!" And with that, the pup scampered off back toward the castle.

- exit Ember -

"Ember"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

12-04-2023, 10:38 PM

The more Beauregard spoke of Norad, the more Artorias found himself hopeful that the neighboring pack would continue to thrive and flourish. Too much of the world had succumbed to darkness in recent years and it was a breath of fresh air to see not everyone held onto selfish interests in this difficult time. If others like Beauregard could continue to rise and make their voices heard, perhaps the good in this world still stood a chance to survive. He could see the Hallows and Norad getting along well, although it did sound like Norad's mission was much more direct at solving problems than the Hallows' was. Artorias still had to maintain their carefully constructed neutrality or risk ostracizing others from receiving aid they may have needed. More and more lately, it seemed the lines between right and wrong, good and evil, were being blurred. Would the Hallows be forced to take hard stances sooner rather than later?

Beauregard answered his question about his pack's status and the response was... troubling. Six adult wolves and six pups on the verge of winter, with their only healer elderly and partially blind. The odds were stacked against Norad, but this was not an untenable situation. Artorias remembered when the Hallows had moved down into the abandoned castle at the beginning of the endless winter some years ago, how resources had been scarce, and how they had managed to survive their trials. Norad was not a lost cause, and despite Beauregard's worries, the Aegis remained calm as he considered their neighbor's position. Down at his paws, Ember began to fidget, so Artorias dismissed his daughter with a gentle nuzzle to her back. Once Ember had left, Art focused all his attention back on Beauregard. "When the Hallows first took up residence in Auster, it was the beginning of winter, and we were a pack of mostly pups. I wasn't even a yearling at the time. Things were tough, but we persevered and we survived." Artorias nodded his head to Beauregard for him to follow as he rose to his paws. "Norad will survive too. Governing is hard, especially when it's in its infancy. Packs are most easily snuffed out in their first year. But if you keep your head about you and use your resources wisely, you will survive."

Artorias began to lead Beauregard on a casual walk around the perimeter of the Hallows so they could speak without sitting idle. He glanced over to Beau, amber eyes holding the pale blue eyes of his compatriot. "By seeking help and forming relationships early, you're already doing that. Friends and aid are resources as well, and we would be happy to lend Norad whatever it needs from us." The Hallows had been blessed to be so fortunate and bountiful, it only felt right. Paying it forward, in a sense. "If I'm honest, I'm shit with knowing what most plants do, but my sister is our lead healer. I'll have her craft a care package of necessary herbs for you and the pups to make it through the winter. You can find most of the plants in the God's Garden as well." As for caring for the puppies, Artorias could only give an empathetic sigh and a chuckle. "When my first litter was born, I also felt like a fish out of water. I relied heavily on the advice and guidance of my mate, my mother, my sister, anyone who could give some to me. Don't be afraid to admit when you're out of your element, and just keep your wits about you. Oh, and puppies are bouncy, so don't fret over them too much." Another chuckle from the dire brute, as well as some more reassurances. "The Hallows always has warm fires and hot meals to go around. Your pups will never go hungry if you come to us."

One big happy family

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

12-12-2023, 11:08 PM

Beauregard hadn’t meant for the talk to betray so many worries, but the truth was the man was inexperienced when it came to the concept of leading a pack. He had never held a leadership role, simply watched his great grandmother, Wren, and Bellamy as they led their own packs. Of them, he found the most kinship in the woman who was now recovering within the Hallows. He longed to protect those he cared for, to protect those who should never worry about being hurt, and as that number grew he found that his path strayed from Ethne. As Artorias rose, speaking of the beginnings of the Hallows, Beauregard allowed his focus to linger on the other alpha. He would give a small nod and smile to young Ember as she left, a twinge of guilt for bringing such heavy topics up in front of a pup. But it was hard not to worry. Would he be a strong enough leader for those who chose to follow him?

Beauregard listened to the wisdom Artorias offered, taking deep breaths to relax his nerves. Anxiety could trouble him when he started fretting for loved ones, but he could not let it rule him. His mates had faith in him, his members had faith in him, and even Artorias seemed confident that Norad would survive. As the Aegis mentioned forming relationships, the man would give a small nod of both understanding and gratitude. “Thank you, Artroias.” More than anything he just wanted his loved ones to be safe. As any alpha might. “I believe in our members, and the variety of skills they have. I just want to make sure we can get through this rougher start. Once we get our footing… I’m sure we will thrive.” Winter could be unforgiving if you weren’t prepared, but unlike some packs, Norad had those it seemed to be able to count on.

As Artorias mentioned where he could find the herbs, Beauregard lifted a brow. “The God’s Garden, huh? My adoptive daughter spoke of meeting a winged boy there…” He mused. The location of herbs would be important, and if the land was close enough for Bellatrix to get to then he could get Noelle there and back safely as many times as they had to to collect the herbs they needed. Then, as Artorias mentioned his own experience with children Beauregard gave a soft chuckle. “I’m… definitely out of my element… The way I’ve seen Ethne care for their young versus how things were handled in my birth pack were very different. I’ve got no idea what I’m doing, or how much space I should give them so they can grow… or anything.” He glanced back towards the direction of the cedar forest he called home.

“We have the surrogate living with us in our den. My mates and their companions, well…” He looked back at Artroias, a bit of pride and love bringing a small smile to his lips. “They’ve come up with a way to create structures for above ground dens. Inspired by the castle you call home.” An idea came to the Artifex then, and he tilted his head to the side. “The Hallows have more lands beside this one, right? Maybe you could benefit from one or two of them in exchange for your aid once the weather turns?” Beauregard knew the castle was massive, and storage there would be no problem at all. But perhaps they had resources in their other lands that could use such a place, or even a little hideout for his youngest litter. Kids like when they have their own spots, don't they? Grateful as he would be for aid from the Hallows, he’d feel even happier to share something back with them, and build on what could be a friendship between the two packs.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

01-05-2024, 10:32 PM

The anxiousness in Beauregard was palpable, and Artorias silently wondered if this was how he had been in his first year of leadership. Little more than a yearling thrust into the role and all the responsibilities that pertained to ruling. He had felt wholly out of his element, yet he had stood fast and endured, and here the Hallows stood all the stronger for his tenacity and the unyielding support of his family and pack mates. The more Beau spoke of Norad and his wolves, the more relaxed the younger male seemed to become. He could see that Beau drew his strength from those around him; an empath would always make for a good leader in his opinion in contrast to a tyrant. "You will survive if you all endure together and work as one," the Aegis reassured his fellow alpha with a certain smile. "The road will be rocky, and there will be times where you are tested physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually... But if you endure, you will survive and your wolves will thrive."

Beyond the harsher seasons coming their way, there was another critical aspect to be aware of, one that Artorias himself hadn't considered until he had been faced with the threat himself. "More than just the winter, new packs are often targets for others to raid," he warned Beauregard with a dark seriousness in his expression, fiery eyes dimming a little as reflected on the early years of the Hallows. "In my first year as alpha, we were targeted by the Pirates because they wanted to put me to the test and see if we would be easy pickings. We did not give them that satisfaction. Keep your guard up, Beauregard. Make sure you have the means to protect what's yours." That was probably the best advice Art could offer the fledgling alpha.

At the topic of fatherhood, Artorias couldn't help but let out a barking laugh when Beauregard admitted to being out of his element and having no idea how to parent. A wide grin split the twice-over father's muzzle and he flashed a humored look at Beau. "Let me let you in on a little secret, Beau: none of us knew what we were doing at first. We all learned by doing, and now you get to join that club too!" Another amused chuckle rumbled in the dire wolf's chest as he reflected back on his two litters, how fatherhood had changed and shaped him. "Don't fret over the maybes that might come down the road. Just enjoy each day with your family, let them tell you what they need to grow and nurture them accordingly. Trust on your heart and your instincts. You'll be fine."

Beauregard made mention of the above ground structures his pack had begun to develop build and mentioned offering some of them to the Hallows in exchange for resources and aid. The idea perked the Aegis' interest and he tipped his head pensively, already considering them as potential storage spots or play houses for the pups. "Yes, we have the plains that surround the castle and to the north, as well as the northern fruit grove. I'm sure the children would love to use them to play in, especially up in the grove. Tell you what, Beau, you build my children one of your above ground dens in the Grove, and we'll give your pack all the excess fruit we harvest from the grove before the season turns." Artorias knew how bountiful the grove was, particularly around this time of year, and he knew Briar wouldn't make use of all the fruit before it either spoiled or was ruined by the wet weather that was coming. Norad could make better use of it, and use it to nourish their wolves beyond just meat.

One big happy family

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

01-24-2024, 09:01 PM

Artrorias continued to offer reassurance to the new alpha, and Beauregard took his words as reassurance. But his warning too was noted. The warning that newer packs being a target to raid brought a serious expression to the Artifex’s face. They were working on gathering a fighting force… but they were nowhere near ready yet. “I am worried about that currently, I won’t lie to you, Artroias. Our numbers do not hold skilled fighters… but…” His gaze turned to the landscape. [“I can say with certainty we will stand together. Those of us who can fight will be there… and if I had to, I’d take on all the raiders if it meant my pack would not have to feel their fangs.” They both knew such a thing would not be feasible, but it showed just how deeply Beau cared for his wolves.

But the subject would swing to children, and Beauregard gave a small nod. Listen to his instincts, huh? If that was the case he’d never let any of them leave the hut. Heat warmed and brightened the color in his ears. “I will try…” He was sure that he was already fretting too much over Bellatrix but… the girl was so small… seemingly delicate! What would he do if she got hurt? He would never forgive himself. But alas… he couldn’t focus on that. His mind would then shift to Artorias’ offer about the grove and excess fruit Norad could get in return for the hut.

“If we have your permission to enter the lands to build it, Artorias, I will gather my mates and we will set to work as soon as we are able. We’d announce ourselves at your borders before crossing though, of course.” He couldn’t help but chuckle softly. “Although the children may become spoiled by the sweetness of the fruit. Such treats are always coveted.” The idea of sharing those treats with his little ones filled his heart with joy. He wanted them to have as many positive experiences as they could before they needed to start training.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024