An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-31-2023, 01:04 PM

The raid had finished disappointingly for her and she had secluded herself since. Her mind was a mess even when she was sober. She knew but one path forward, and it wasn't a path she intended to drag her former pirates down. Returning to the pack that didn't quite feel like home, Sparrow called for her friend turned alpha. She needed to at least do one thing right, and that was to not just vanish on him, on her packmates. She didn't like the idea of this conversation, but she stood, scarred skin and short cropped fur, ready to face her grim future.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-05-2023, 07:13 AM

Gilgamesh was more than willing to allow the pack to figure out their issues on their own. To only step in when it was necessary. Some may not agree with that decision, but he didn't want to be overbearing. Didn't want to turn out like The Warlord. Yet, part of him thinks that maybe he should be there for Sparrow more. Would she be better if he had been there for her? On the day that... it had happened? Had given her more to do to keep her mind busy?

When her calls rings out, he mulls over these thoughts because it is not often she calls upon him. More worried than he cared to admit, Gil drops what he is doing and goes to meet the Pirate King. Walking up to her, he simply lifts a brow at her new appearance. Not quite the Sparrow he remembered anymore. Where had his friend gone? Standing before her, he wants to smile, but knows it won't do shit for her. "Should I call you Vulture now or?" He tries to joke, but again isn't sure if it'll do much of anything at all to lighten her dire mood.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-11-2023, 11:41 AM

Gil didn't take long to appear, which was both a blessing and a curse. Sparrow was glad to not have to wait long, but that also meant she had to get into the conversation sooner. He lifted a brow at her, and tried to crack a joke. Sparrow laughed breathily, if only for his benefit. "Might be fitting," she said. A moment of pause, and then it was down to business.

Sparrow didn't know where to start, so she started at the end. "I'm going to kill them," she said. She didn't know who they were, but she had some leads. Now to the slightly less at the end part of the story, "I need to leave the pack for a little. I plan on doing some... things. I don't think they will be good for y'all to be associated with. I need answers, I intend to get them no matter what the cost. Then, I will murder."

She gave a moment for it all to sink in. She had made the choice. She wasn't sure she needed to explain it. This was Gil, arguably her best friend, but she didn't want to trouble him more than she had already. "Her husband has bedded down in the pack of her challenger- although she is not the murderer. The one who brought her life to a halt, the one who held her kids hostage, and he allows this other woman to be his alpha after her death." Her words were sizzling, her distaste palpable. It was one of the worst betrayals Sparrow had ever seen, including with Hana. To imagine there was a wolf more shallow and noncommittal was astonishing, and yet they stood there in the skin of the one Recluse called her mate. "I ought to kill him too, but he may know something yet. May have been in on it, I don't know... But I can't drag y'all into this not knowing where it leads."

Sparrow dipped her head, she was sorry, but she was never one for apologies. She had said her piece, and she would let her old friend have reply before she left.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-11-2023, 09:06 AM

The beginning of Sparrow's speech had his eyes widening slightly before his expression relaxed once more. It wasn't like murder was off the table for him, but he was definitely curious to know why she planned on murdering someone. And so she was going to leave. His heart ached slightly. He wondered if there had been something he could have done to help her. To steer her clear of this rampage she was hellbent on.

There had been a point where Gil believed Sparrow would have done anything to keep Hanako at her side. But now, this Recluse was the catalyst that turned Sparrow's heart to ice. In reality, he agreed. How could Recluse's husband find it in him to stay with the woman that took everything from his wife? Honestly, Gil agreed. It was distasteful. Disgusting, disloyal, and abhorrent. You know, all those nasty words to describe someone who was lower than dirt itself.

His nose wrinkles slightly as he thinks and considers her choices. Hm, yes, it did sound as if this man deserved to die. He would hope he succumbed to the same fate if he were to ever dishonor Modesty in the same way. Yet, he wasn't sure if this meant Sparrow had to remove herself completely from the Raider's. She would always be the Pirate King to him and would always have a room to sleep in at the isle if she wished.

"I won't deny you your wish. You're free to leave whenever you want. If you want to return, no matter what bloody trail you bring back with you, you're always welcome," Gil smiles then and reaches out with a paw to bump her shoulder. "Don't ever forget you are Sparrow, the Pirate King. Whoever deserves to die beneath your tooth and paw, I hope they are grateful of such an honorable death," he even lets out a small laugh. Sparrow was one of his best friends and man, he only hoped to be there the day that she slay Recluse's murderer.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Alexa, Play Monster by Skillet Daager Isle 01:04 PM, 10-31-2023 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024