Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-02-2023, 07:56 PM
Tanelan

Looking after babies was tiring. They were so little and not ready to leave the den but finally Payday had been free to babysit while Tan took a break. Which brought them to the conclusion it was time to seek out this tiny little pup that Beau had spoken about. After all she was their daughter too and what sort of dad didn’t introduce themselves in a timely manner. They stuck out their tongue a little discouraged only to find Kaiju grabbing it with a hand. The monkey giggling as he let go and sat back in Tan’s head. "Stop worrying you idiot what reason would you have for being nervous?" Kaiju chittered. Tan shook the companion off looking around.

"I don’t know what if Mika or Cass come out and scare her? What if I’m not good enough to be a parent. Lots of things Kaiju. First though is finding her, apparently Bella is good at hiding." they would be to if they were that small. Still they narrowed their eyes and followed the scent they assumed was hers. Eventually they had to run into something that it belonged to right!
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
12-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Bellatrix

Bella had found that for some reason Beau was really busy these past few days. There was a weird smell any time she saw him though. It made her nose wrinkle up some, and he had blind "baby sitting" her these days. The fox could care less though she could tell. So she was out here basically alone again.

She was sitting near the falls with blind not too far off, though she hadn't convinced blind to turn a blind eye to her "escape" yet. "Come on Blind! You don't like babysitting me anyway, can't you just go take a nap or something and "lose" me for like a couple hours?" she turned those big puppy eyes on the fox. Though with her almost a year old she was beginning to think they worked less and less for her now.

Gav would be more fun to play with she beted. Then sounds of someone approaching had her shutting up and turning her head in the direction of the sounds, no reason to run or defend herself coming to her mind.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

12-06-2023, 07:44 PM
Tanelan

Oh boy were they not prepared for the tiny sight they saw. Tan’s eyes sparkled as Kaiju hopped down from Tan’s shoulders and cautiously approached the pup with an outstretched hand for her to sniff. "Well hello there little one, I’ve been looking for you Bellatrix right?" Tan asked with a tilt of his head. So what did one do for fun with a pup after all they had to start learning to be a parent might as well do it with his adopted kid to start. Tan greeted Blind, perhaps telling the fox that they could take a break because Tan was now on babysitting duty.

"I’m Tanelan, you can call me daddy tan although really depends on whose out and about for the moment. I live with four other wolves inside me Benson, Mika, Henry and Cassandra." maybe they were letting the excitement get the better of them. Regardless they crouched then. "What would you like to do?" they were down and ready to play if need be, who knew maybe Benson would come out to play.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
12-15-2023, 01:59 AM
Bellatrix

The first of the two creatures to approach her was the man's companion. Her head cocked at him, what kind of creature was he? He had weird paws. A small sniff at him also told her he smelled funny too, not bad just different than a wolf.

The second to approach was the stripey character she had seen maybe once or twice from afar. The question of her name had her nodding. "Bellatrix Ravenwood, but you can just say Bella or Trixy." Beau had warned her that he had a mate, but it was probably strange to have not met one another yet. Though forgivable likely as there had been extraneous circumstances. Blind had been babysitting her while beau went looking for something, but she had never known what.

The stripey guy introduced themselves as Tanelan, or apparently daddy Tan for easier names. That was a little weird maybe to most, but to Bella well she had seen alot and weird wasn't wat came to mind. Instead it was a different thing. Which she let slip from her mouth faster than Tan likely could of imagined, "So your gonna be my mommy and give Beau babies? So I can be a big sister and have more friends." of course the fact that Tan was biologically unable to didnt even occur to her. But she could hear blind cracking up as the fox left them alone together.

She of course lifted those big bicolored eyes to Tan, hope and awe in them. Her little half tail was wagging quickly behind her. As Tan moved on to ask what she wanted to do though there was no deterring her from this topic. She looked expectant and so hopeful. Her butt planted itself in front of Tan with her ears perked.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

12-15-2023, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 08:36 PM by Tanelan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tanelan

Trixy! They instantly latched into the nickname unable to stop the little wag in their tail almost matching her own. What Tan didn’t expect to happen was the question the pup posed, literally making them hold back a snort of a laugh. Kaiju couldn’t hold it though, he chittered and hopped into Tanelan’s back. Oh the capuchin monkey had to hear what the striped wolf had to say about this. Embarrassment for a moment flashed over Tan’s face. Ah well this was an opportunity, young minds were filled with questions and what was the harm in semi explaining?

"Ah your siblings are just too tiny to leave the den, but once they’re old enough and strong enough they’ll be able to play. Also Benson is kind of like my kid self so make sure to play with him if you see him." as for the other thing. "Unfortunately two boys can’t make puppies together, it’s something I can’t explain to you just yet. Cassandra would be your mom yes because that what she wants to be called. Not everyone matches a boy or girl they were born as. That’s why I get called by they them." their head was reeling though, was that the right way to say it. "Regardless I’ll be sure to let you know when your siblings are ready to play. In the mean time is there a game or anything you want to play?" they tried to think back but… their parents hadn’t played games with them. They swallowed to the horrible memories down, feeling a slight tug in his consciousness.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
12-21-2023, 10:06 PM

Such a heavenly view

Bella did her best to follow the explanation. Though to be fair her young mind only comprehend that Tanelan had others living inside them. Which made her blink. A question posed on her face as she tilted her head. Beau nor blind had explained this to her yet so she was lost here.

Apparently though Tanelan couldn't have babies with Beau. And that also perplexed her. Her face didn't hide any of the fact that she was becoming confused or perplexed by the situation. "How did Benson and cassandra get trapped in you Daddy Tanelan? Can't we rescue them? That way I can have even more friends and family." some questions weren't going to just not be asked. And with as intelligent as bella was and sought to be, she wasn't about to not ask all the questions.

Then they asked what game she wanted to play. They could play hide and tag, like she had with Gav. Or maybe they could play pretend. Her face lit up with the idea. "We could play pretend! We can pretend we are great explorers and we have to slay the monster! We need a monster though...... hmmmm..... I know! Daddy Beau is the monster!" she bounced up and gave Tanelan a playbow in her excitement. Beau of course wasn't likely going to be informed. That wasn't gonna stop her though.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

12-22-2023, 11:08 PM
Tan…. Benson!

It was alright that she was confused. They tried their best to explain but they knew given time Trixy would understand. They knew being young was all about being confused until you could explore who you truly were. So, they decided as a parent they’d give Trixy and the others the childhood they had never gotten. Through love and through acceptance. The next question the pup asked though was a little harder for them to answer. Not without making it depressing. But they wanted to be truthful, to build trust between father and child.

They sat down trying to center their wavering thoughts. "I’ll explain fully when you’re older. We came into being due to the cruelty of others. Bad guys if you will. When we were a puppy some bad guys did some hurtful things to the point that our little puppy brain kinda split. We tried rescuing benson and the others before but overtime we all just got used to sharing one body.Thats why it’s important to be kind to others when you can, ESPECIALLY puppies." they hopefully it would satisfy the pup for now. Kaiju carefully watched Tan as Trixy explained her game. Slowly their eyes blinked a few times and after a moment, Benson was looking at his paws. Hunkering down as Kaiju patted the nervous alter.

"Benson this is your daughter Trixy. You’re playing a game where you’re an explorer, Beau is the monster you’re trying to catch." Benson trying to make himself as small as possible gasped. His tail beginning to wag in excitement. His voice cracked as he spoke. "Explorers! Are we gonna have special secret names then? I wanna be called Benny the great! What about you Trixy pixie?" the playful boy tilted his head a shy awkward smile falling across his face.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
01-25-2024, 04:57 AM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She took in the information like a sponge. Though her sponge also loved to take everything she was told and make it a way to live her life. Benson and Tanelan and Mika and Cassandra had all been hurt and they were all split as a baby by bullies. Bella Puffed up against the thought. So this was one of the wolves then that Beau had wanted to protect! She was gonna make it her mission to protect them as well.

She watched with curiosity as there was a sudden change in the way Tan held himself. Then the weird creature with weird paws was explaining their game and as soon as he perked up at it Her lips spread into a toothy grin. Awesome! Benny the Great she could call him that easy peasy. "Princess Trixy the Brave at your service King Benny the Great! Lets go find Beau the Terrible! Watch out though I bet he has gnashing fangs and wicked claws!" She gave a few turns and then a play bow in the direction of Benson, before turning and taking off towards their hut. They should be able to find Beau easy, but he would be in for a surprise when he got jumped by two brave adventurers!

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hello, daughter Cedar Falls 07:56 PM, 12-02-2023 05:36 AM, 05-01-2024