Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
12-14-2023, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2023, 07:05 PM by Nila. Edited 1 time in total.)
Nila was starting to become familiar with her new home, she could easily find her way around the Polar sound now and always knew how to get back to her bed with Kaino. That’s all that mattered to her anyway, always being able to return to her Silver and Lavender lover.

Today she was out exploring while Kaino was out doing something that demanded her time. Nai hated it, how often she was left alone to her own thoughts. She almost wished what Kaino had insinuated was true. That they’d be swimming in Sidi. At least then she’d have equals, friends even. Because now her life was Kaino and loneliness.

It made her sick to think about how she could even wish this life on others just for her own selfish needs. But it had been forced onto her. How was she to know if life past this was any better. Maybe it was better to just belong to someone anyway.

She huffed outwardly as all these thoughts began to swarm through her mind. She needed a distraction and fast. She moved a bit more clumsily now, trying to outrun her own thoughts when she came across a familiar looking plant.

She slowed herself, stopping to stare at the little red-ish pink flowers that bloomed around little bulbs. She lowered herself to the ground now, a paw on either side of the plant as she tried to remember the name of it.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-15-2023, 02:07 AM
Absinth was on the prowl for something interesting, as per usual she was bored with the landscape of the Sound. Too many weeks, maybe months now, had passed with her near confinement to the territory.. but now that they had a Band, Absinth was free to explore as she pleased. So, the monochromatic fae was on her way to seek out something to kill, or someone to torment... when she happened upon a new face. She had never seen this woman before, so as she approached it was common sense to fall into an overbearing stance. Her tail parallel with her body, intense emeralds orbs locked on the  mostly russet woman studying a flower.

"That's one way of entertaining yourself." Absinth drawled, scanning the surroundings whilst keeping her alert. This stranger was alone. But... did she belong to someone? Absinth wasn't keen to get herself, nor Aresenn into trouble yet again- she had to be mindful of those pesky rules afterall.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Intellectual (140)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
12-31-2023, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 12:54 PM by Nila. Edited 3 times in total.)
Nila had realized that she’d crept even closer to the flower she was struggling to recall the name of. Her mother had known only some basic uses of herbs. And this specific pest of a plant was one her mine used often after an encounter with the saxe ment back home. So why, for god’s sake, could she not recall its name. She glared at it’s she did her best to remember the day her mom told her about it. And then finally it came to her. Valerian. Valerian Root!” she exclaimed excitedly.

Her victory was short-lived when a woman’s voice called out to her. Immediately her head snapped upward towards the owner of the voice. Eyes of Pink and Gold fell upon beautiful green eyes. Had she been a free woman she could have stared at them All day. But she wasn’t, she was a Sidi. And so she quickly averted her gaze from strangers' faces. Her stomach began to twist in fear and panic. She couldn’t risk offending this woman, she was clearly with the saxe’s. And Nila didn’t know how far away kaino was, or if she’d hear her call for help if this went wrong.

She stared at the ground just before the woman coated in snow and soot as she trembled softly. Slowly she stood up, the plant she’d been studying now long forgotten. Her tail tucked slightly between her legs and she kept her head low, bowing almost. ”I..um..I didn’t mean to get in anyones way…” Her voice was soft, almost a whimper as each word trembled and shook with her fear.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
12-31-2023, 01:07 PM
As she regarded this stranger, Absinth was intrigued to find the submissive response to her mere presence. So meek. Not exactly her cup or tea. She would have begun ripping into the girl with cruel wordage alone.. But again, no. She was on probation, or whatever. If this girl happened to belong to one of the Saxe’s …. Absinth didn’t need a new maim to match her current one.

“I’m not going to bite your head off, don’t worry.” Absinth sighed, circling this nameless girl who was probably in the worst place she could be. The Syndicate’s current hang out, this Polar Sound. Her gaze running along the russet women’s body, taking note of the pretty pink and sunset coloration of her eyes. She couldn’t possibly be capable of taking care of herself with a fuck ass personality like that, so.. The question was who did she belong to? Well. That’s what she was going to find out.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
01-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Nila physically cringed at the girls' wording. Not that the stranger could have known it would cause such a reaction out of her. But it made bile rise in the back of her throat at the thought. She just wanted to study her plants in peace. She wasn’t hurting anything or anyone by doing that. In fact she was doing the opposite. She had to study them so she could be helpful to Kaino.

As the girl began to circle her, Nila’s heat began to race. Her eyes darted around looking for a way out of this uncomfortable situation. And she began to internally scream for Kaino to show up. The way this woman held herself screamed,danger. It screamed for her to run away and yet she stood frozen to the ground.

Nilas body involuntarily began to shake as her tail tucked between her legs. Her breathing became shallow. ”P-Please, I W-won’t come b-back” her voice was breathy like she was barely breathing.

Slowly she began to lower herself to the ground as her anxiety grew higher. The way the woman circled her was making it worse. She began to whimper Kaino’s name like a prayer.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

01-09-2024, 07:53 PM
Absinth could smell the bitter scent of fear in the air, emanating from the quivering girl. It was pathetic, to say the least. But she would have to hold her sharp tongue, and remind her troublesome limbs that there would be no action without confirmation of just why this girl was here. The monochromatic fae sighed at the trembled words, the entirely submissive body language that the russet girl delved into immediately. Surely, she was one of those playthings – she took to apologies and rectification much too easily. Much like when Absinth was younger, and one of the whore’s on the streets got punished for something or other, which always led to begging and pleading. A conditioned response.

Then she heard the whimpering, the barely audible name called between every terrified breath. Kaino. Her lips parted, a smile playing there.  “Oh? So you’re Kaino’s little pet?” It was a question that demanded an answer.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
03-03-2024, 04:06 PM
Nila’s eyes clamped shut as she continued her prayers for Kaino to emerge from the trees. Like if she said the woman’s name enough it would summon her to her side. To keep her safe from everything. But then her ears flickered at the woman’s words. She knew Kaino. How did she know Kaino? Jealousy began to raise its ugly head in her chest. Her eyes snapped open as she dared another look at the woman’s face. Had she been free, had she been anything other than a Sidi she might have stared this woman down.

She might have held her ground and snickered at her wording. Plaything. Nila was more than just a plaything. She was Kaino’s childhood friend. Her last real piece of home. She was a lover. Her healer. But none of that mattered. All because of her title. One she had no control over. And so all Nila could do now was shake with fear of retaliation. But her eyes, oh her eyes couldn’t control the fire that burned in them as this woman spoke of HER Kaino.

She knew the woman wasn’t asking an open ended question. No, she expected an answer. And as her station demanded of her. She had no choice but to give her what she wanted. So taking a deep shaky breath Nila tried to calm herself. “Yes. I belong to Kaino” her voice didn’t shake with that. That was something she didn’t mind saying out loud. To others it was an admission of her station. But to her, it was her declaration of love and loyalty.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

03-04-2024, 03:51 PM
Absinth's emerald eyes narrowed as she studied the trembling figure before her. Nila's defiant demeanor, though veiled by fear, hinted at something that… intrigued Absinth. The scent of fear wafted from Nila, yet beneath it lingered something else too – that curious thing… What was it? It couldn’t be jealousy.

Absinth's lips curled into a faint smirk as Nila's confession hung in the air like a challenge. She could sense the jealousy simmering within Nila, like a smoldering ember ready to ignite into a blaze. But Absinth had no interest in provoking her further. Instead, she stepped away, her gaze drifting lazily across the forest clearing. "Mmm, So I was right." Absinth's voice was low, carrying with it a measured amusement. "Well, well... You’re one of those slaves. Sidi, was it?" Absinth's gaze lingered on Nila, assessing her with a mix of curiosity and boredom. She had hoped for a more intriguing encounter, but it seemed Nila's only significance lay in her connection to Kaino. She held too much respect for Kaino to poke the proverbial bear, so touching this girl was going to be a sound no in Absinth’s book.

"Tell me, little Sidi," Absinth drawled, her tone tinged with indifference, "What does Kaino see in you? Are you a mere plaything? Or perhaps something more? What do you think?” With a graceful motion, Absinth stepped forward again, her gaze locking with Nila's but still offering her space. She was not looming over the girl like before, but her assertive nature showed though nonetheless. “Why do the Saxe’s take weak things like you into their embrace?" Perhaps she was pushing too hard, but fuck she was practically brimming with interest. Was it a trip for power, possession alone? Did Absinth need to try her hand at it to see the appeal?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
03-08-2024, 07:54 PM
Nila’s conditional training to remain composed, obedient, submissive was starting to crack the longer this woman poked at her. She wanted to hold her head high, to scream that she was more than just a Sidi to Kaino. But she bit her tongue, literally, as the coppery taste surged through her mouth as it began to bleed from the puncture of her teeth.

And then she was being spoken to, her focus flickered back towards the monochrome woman before her. “Nila” she bit out a bit to defiantly as she was referred to by the demeaning title she held. Yes, she was a Sidi. But she still had a fucking name. “You’ll have to ask her yourself. I don’t make a habit of attempting to presume what runs through Kaino’s mind” she was still shaking even if her words held their own. The way she could… would. In the privacy of her den with Kaino.

“Why do you care?” She broke. Her voice shook. Who was this woman and why did she care so much what the saxe did with their Sidi. It’s not like she’d help them. Nila knew better than to think anyone would ever offer their hand to a Sidi. Not publicly anyway. So why was this woman asking her all these questions.

“If you tell me your name, I’ll be sure to let lady Kaino know that you were looking for her, that you had some curiosities only she could answer” her tone was back to that one would expect of a slave. But there was a hint. A promise that would most certainly be bringing this woman up to Kaino.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

03-08-2024, 08:56 PM
Absinth observed the newly named Nila's struggle to maintain her composure, a smirk tugging  at the corners of her lips. She relished in unraveling that meek act the Saxe’s had forced upon the Sidi, she enjoyed peeling back the layers of conditioning to reveal the raw, defiant spirit beneath. It was the only reason she was still interested at all in the girl. "Nila." Absinth repeated the name, savoring the resistance in the way it was uttered. "Ah, but what's in a name when you're bound by chains of servitude?" She taunted softly, her words laced with a sharp edge that cut through the air like a blade. It wouldn't do if she let the Sidi speak however she liked to her, so the reminder was a necessary evil.

At the girl’s question, Absinth shrugged, her head cocking to the side as she considered Kaino's pet with a calculated gaze. Nila's tone hadn’t gone unnoticed by Absinth, who relished the challenge it presented. "You mistake the focus of my interest," She corrected, her voice dripping with delight. "I don't care what runs through Kaino's mind, but rather what runs through yours. It’s not every day you meet a slave with some fight left in them, after all." It was like a mystery to solve, just as it was when she questioned Sol and Khonsu.

As Nila's facade seemingly began to crack further, Absinth leaned in, her gaze piercing through the mask of submission she saw there. "Why do I care?" She echoed, a smirk playing on her lips. Why indeed? Why did Absinth do anything? "Because I thrive on excitement. I want to know if there is any worth in keeping my own personal plaything." What would that be like? She couldn’t imagine what her own preference might be, if she were truly considering it…

'If you tell me your name, I’ll be sure to let lady Kaino know that you were looking for her-..' Oh? Was that a veiled threat? With a predatory gleam in her eyes, she stared at Nila for many moments – mind full of possibilities. Off-limits. Remember what Aresenn said. Ugh. In the end, Absinth leaned back, her demeanor shifting subtly back into indifference as she responded with her name. “My name is Absinth. Remember it, because my loyalty lies with Sephiran, and we'll be seeing more of each other from here on out.” The monochromatic woman smiled impishly, her gaze flitting elsewhere as her limbs carried her away from this amusing little interaction. She needed to get away, cut her own tongue out, go find something else to thrill her – before she ended up crossing a line again.

[Exit Absinth]

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024