size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-27-2023, 10:46 PM

Kotori and Ochi made their way to the Hallows' land.  He’d made the trip numerous times in retrospect.  He’d gone to see his sister, her kids, weddings, and discussions of allies, and many of those times it had been just him.  This time was the best trip, as he could feel Ochi there with him.  He’d been proud and thrilled to go there when he announced his claim to a pack.  This time was even better.

Reaching the boundary Kotori howled to Briar and Artorias, requesting to see them.  The tone was relaxed as while this could be a formal business of announcing the update alpha to alpha but he’d far rather make this a matter of sharing with family.  Ochi and Kotori hadn’t bothered with the fancy ceremony Briar and Art had but it was set all the same.  They were mates and everyone he cared for should know it.  Certainly, his sister had to be one of the first to know.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Ochitsuki

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
11-29-2023, 06:37 PM

Ochitsuki wasn't really the emotional sort, but she was proud to have tied herself to Kotori. He was a good man and they had like minds. During their travels together, he had earned her trust and her loyalty. That meant something more than love, though she wasn't opposed to that coming eventually. Would she even be able to tell what love felt like? Surely it was different than the love one felt towards family.

Speaking of family, Kotori had asked Ochi to come meet one of his closest sisters aside from Aslatiel. Of course the koi fae wouldn't deny him and they moved on to Auster at a leisurely pace. Once they reached the border, Kotori called for entry and the black and white woman stood tall beside him, waiting to meet those that her mate held dear.

"Ochitsuki"

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-15-2023, 03:42 PM

A call for an audience with an alpha was never an unheard of thing for a pack, but a call to see family was always a welcome treat even more so. Kotori's call piqued Artorias' intrigue, and the Aegis who had been supervising a training session between Mercury and his children dismissed himself to go greet his brother-in-law. He rendezvoused with Briar just outside the castle gates so they could make their way to her brother together, greeting his beloved wife with a smile and an affectionate nuzzle to her neck. Together they walked across the plains to find Kotori on their northern border—but even more of a surprise was that the other alpha was not alone. Kotori was being accompanied by a lady, roughly the same height as Briar, and judging by how close they were standing, this was someone Ko was intimately familiar with.

"Kotori!" Artorias greeted his fellow alpha with a delighted smile as he and Briar approached the Valtan pair. "It's good to see you again, brother! And you've brought a friend with you!" Regarding the monochromatic fae with fire and ice eyes, Art dipped his head in greeting to her. "Welcome to the Hallows, my dear. My name is Artorias Carpathius, I'm the Aegis and alpha of this pack." He would let Briar introduce herself; no doubt they were more here to see her than himself anyway, and then waited to hear who Ko's companion was. The curiosity had Artorias on the edge of his seat.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
12-27-2023, 05:36 PM

The visits from her family were far too infrequent for her liking so whenever she did hear one of them calling for her she never hesitated to drop what she was doing and go to greet them. Today was no different when she heard Kotori's call from the border for her and Artorias. It didn't sound like it was anything urgent or dire, but she still quickly rolled up the project she was working on and turned to hurry down the corridors of the castle and out into the cortyard beyond the structure's large doors. She found Artorias there near the gates waiting for her and she gave him a quick kiss before they went together to start making their way across the plains to meet up with her brother.

Much to her surprise, however, it wasn't just her brother's familiar figure waiting for them and when she spotted the monochromatic woman at his side she couldn't help the look of curiosity and intrigue that was sure to cross her face. It would be unusual for Kotori to bring an ambassador or some other Valta member for what seemed like a casual visit and the way they were standing with one another made her think that this was someone of some importance to her brother. First things first though, she gave her littermate a warm grin as they approached the pair, her thickly braided tail wagging gently behind her. "It's been far too long, brother. It's good to see you," she added to Artorias' greeting. As her husband's attention turned to the woman in question she did the same, giving her a warm smile as well. She was quite beautiful, though she knew that looks were not everything. "And I'm Briar Carpathius, Queen of The Hallows–and Kotori's sister," she said to introduce herself with a bit of a chuckle.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-09-2024, 12:49 AM

Kotori was greeted with a warm welcome by both Artorias and Briar.  Not that Kotori expected anything else but it was a pleasure all the same.  He hadn’t been to the hallows for some time and his sister was one of those few he really had connected with throughout their time growing up in the Armada.  

“Briar, Artorias it's good to see you two again.” Kotori grinned at the two, and listened to them introduce themselves to Ochitsuke.  “I’ve come with good tidings.  I wanted you to meet my mate,” that was said with a smile towards Ochitsuke.  He left it to Ochi to offer her name and introduce herself to the two.  “It took many a year but, I found the perfect woman to spend my life with.”

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No longer a bachelor The Starlit Plains 10:46 PM, 11-27-2023 10:12 AM, 03-31-2024