size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-23-2023, 11:01 PM

Kotori was fairly certain he had seen Dunkan before but he didn’t know much about him at all.  The wolf had been let into his pack and made into a warrior so he must be of value.  It was impressive how Valta’s numbers had grown while Kotori was away.  Time to learn more about the new wolf and get a feel for who he was. The Sumatar of Valta howled for his new warrior.

The only good thing to say about the day was that it wasn’t hailing.  It was snowing, however, and a decent blanket of it already layered the ground. The lake, not far from Kotori, was iced over but it was a thin layer.  Below the water, one could still see the occasional fish swim by.

Glancing down he snorted in amusement as a patch of snow had a faint blue hue to it.  A blue glowing mongoose was amusing to look at but it certainly didn’t help Fang’s ability to hide.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-15-2023, 02:58 PM

Dunkan had been doing his best to get used to his new life here in Valta, as the years he had been roaming like a shadow had taken part of the social skills he used to have back on his youth. But he felt well, and happy to be with Aslatiel again, someone with whom he had been friends since the two of them were pups. Quietly, he woke up before the first sunrays had made their way past the horizon. He was someone who liked to start early to have as much time as possible to do his duties as warrior.

The Fang as he got called soon found himself answering a call that was pretty much for him. Promptly, he arrived to find the brown wolf. "Greetings," He bowed slightly. "You called?" He said softly.

"The talking"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-17-2023, 12:57 AM

Kotori nodded at Dunkan as the wolf bowed to him, responding to the mention of having called for him. “I did.  Asla, my sister, helped grow the pack well in my absence.  It’s important I know the wolves in my pack obviously.” To ignore the identity of individuals was to invite all manner of problems.  Who could he trust the most or who could become a danger.  

“You choose the route of being a warrior, do you focus solely on hunting or do you have other skills that you also work to improve?  Do you have future goals you have your sights on?”  A wolf who did not want to improve had a problem in Kotori’s mind.  One should never be done trying to improve themselves.  

"Kotori"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-17-2023, 01:26 PM

He watches with his usual calm expression, his posture relaxed but confident. He observed the male with critical thinking, evaluating him quietly but keeping a blank face. If he was Asla's sibling, he had good reason to trust him as alpha, and he was willing to work for him in whatever areas he wanted him to do so. "I see. it is wise to know who is allowed into the pack." It is wise of him to check on any new additions; you never know who is behind each wolf.

He took his time to consider the answer. "I am indeed a warrior of trade, but I combine it with a more tactical route, i can craft other items and teach. Even though my main skill set rests on fighting to defend where I lay my head and its wolves, i also like strategy and intellectual challenges." And that was who Dunkan was.

"The talking"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-18-2023, 01:09 AM

Dunkan wasn’t a wolf for long stories apparently.  That worked well for Kotori.  The Soturi’s response was thought through and simple.  “I’d like a spar later so that I can see your abilities myself.  If you do seem strong enough then we might see if you are a good instructor for the less skilled.  I will be promoting a few wolves if I find any meet all the qualifications.” Whether Dunkan would be one of those was entirely unknown since he’d just met but let the guy know the possibility was out there.

“I only want hard workers, skilled members, intelligent and those who can make a good impression to have any station.  So, things to keep in mind if you do have interest in raising up a rank in the future.”  So far those of the highest stations were all family and that was hardly an accident.  Kotori trusted his family the most at this point in time and put a lot into the quality of their blood.  Still, he had ranks for those of non-royal bloodlines that were higher up than where Dunkan currently was.

"Kotori Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Introduce yourself Monument Rapids 11:01 PM, 10-23-2023 12:43 AM, 07-03-2024