size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
10-17-2023, 05:04 PM

This was the closest Ichor had let himself get to the place he'd grown up. He was being unusually conscientious. More because he was damn sure that if he went back to the nook, back to the volcano he'd find himself suddenly at the usurper's border and there was every chance he'd find the bitch's destroyed throat at his paws. Which would be a damn shame, he sensed something of a kindred spirit in the woman, even if she was a bitch and had probably, maybe, definitely, caused his mother's death even if she hadn't killed Recluse by her own paws. Frankly he was both irritated and impressed that some of his own siblings had the control to still be in her presence. Ichor only let himself get this close because well... He was tired of being just covered in snow at all times. He was too small to avoid it in most of the places he and Vis had visited and he wanted to try and ease some of his sore muscles.

Ichor stayed close to the edge of the lowest pool he could even reach, he wanted to enjoy the warm water peacefully, not be struggling to keep his head above literal water. A forked tongue flashed across his lips and he wondered idly how long it'd be before Viscera realized he was missing and came looking for him.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
10-23-2023, 11:28 AM
Levi was roaming a little more now, the Armada was too busy for his liking. Too many people wandered his woods, kicking up stinks he didn't want to have to breathe in as he perched atop the tree branches, judging the world below. He was quick and nimble on his paws, had won some stupid race as a kid that had marked him as the fastest pup in the empire. As if anyone cared about that. There was a lot people didn't care about these days, happenings turned to stories and old resentments faded from memory. The east had been a Fatalis foothold for so long and yet Levi felt little as he traversed the land, slowing only when the sight of rising steam caught his eye.

And a pale white figure lingered in the waters, barely big enough to have his head poking above the surface. He seemed familiar, though not enough for Levi to remember his name. Hm.

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Ichor

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-03-2023, 10:20 PM

This was nice. Ichor practically melted into the water, a relaxed pleased smile on his face as he let his eyes close and he just enjoyed the moment. Well for a bit anyways, though the smell of sulfur was strong here he'd been raised around it and it was easier for him to filter it out. But it was the sound of movement that really caught Ichor's attention. He squinted through the steam, spotting a figure not much bigger than himself. Well didn't see that too often, the last time had been-

Ichor had let himself sink somewhat into the water but now he was jumping to his paws, the water splashing loudly but damn he was excited! ”You!” Very helpful Ichor. A phantom pain twinged in his ear, which he'd nearly had torn to shreds by the man before him. Who he just now realized had never given him his name... Rude. And after Ichor had been so friendly, and given his own name. Still that had been his first win and there was something exciting about being around someone who didn't make him feel like he was a toddler.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
11-12-2023, 02:40 PM
You! Levi's ears flicked in displeasure, lips twisting in a grimace. It wasn't even that he remembered him or his loss, it was more of his vibe. The feeling he gave off felt similar to licking something sour, a moment of recoil before deciding that he didn't want to experience that again. Not for him, now piss off. Except the white guy didn't take the hint at all and if anything seemed energized by Levi's presence, which was frankly weird in and of itself. No one was happy to see his weirdly harsh and boxy features, he was usually left well alone and all was as it should be. Till it wasn't.

"What?" Came Levi's pointed question, an accusation more like as he stood there, wondering if the guy could take a hint.

Ichor

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

12-18-2023, 06:38 PM

When he'd been a child he'd been too oblivious to really realize he wasn't wanted by the other man. Now thought? He knew, Ichor just didn't care. It was much more fun that way. A game of sorts building in his head, who would lose? Would Ichor's energy run out before the other mans patience? His tongue flicked in a snakelike manner as he grinned even wider at the snapped "what", he was gonna enjoy this.

”Y'know I never did get your name.” His voice was all sweet and innocent but he ran his gaze over the other man in a languid sense. He didn't find him unattractive but Ichor was maybe playing it up a bit. ”Considering we were once allies that's quite rude.” He pouted dramatically, letting that hang for a moment before he shrugged and grinned again. ”Though I suppose since Medusa still has her head attached I can assume that's not true anymore. Shame, heard Armada was a force to be reckoned with, must be old news.” He was being hyperbolic, honestly he didn't wish for the woman to be beheaded, just dethroned and knocked down a peg back to where she belonged, before she'd thought herself all high and mighty enough to take his mother's throne from her. Hell he'd even be okay with higher than that as long as she'd been deposed. Some empire, can't even try to make a show of force when it's attacked. He thought to himself for a moment before turning his focus back on the fiery man. ”I'm sure some of you are still pretty strong, you, for instance.”

Ichor flirted weird.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
12-20-2023, 09:45 AM
Levi was rude, there was no denying that. Not that he ever actually made any moves to defend himself or his inaction. He hadn't really thought to consider the tattered remains of the empire, because as far as he was considered it was only that in name now. Sirius had been content to do his own thing for the longest while, time and distance had drawn them apart and much of it at this point just seemed like lip service. Maybe it had been that way all along. Levi shrugged, indifferent.

"Levi."Technically not his name but he wasn't about to wander about calling himself Leviathan. Sometimes he wondered if it was Azure's idea of a joke, it felt like it. He'd been born tiny, probably should have died, but out of sheer stubbornness prevailed where others couldn't. "Is that what you do? Go through life expecting everyone to see your desires fulfilled?" Ichor was starting to sound like Hanako. Not a good look, if you asked Levi."If it bothers you that much kill her yourself." He looked the sort who'd be willing enough to use some underhanded methods. Poisoned meat or whatever.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Two tiny men in a hotub... The Hot Springs 05:04 PM, 10-17-2023 01:16 PM, 03-08-2024