size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-18-2023, 07:50 PM

Since the discovery of the injured Celeste within Ethne’s borders, Haydée has been taking care of her while she recovers. The woman insists that she needs to go down to the reclusive Tojo-kai pack to deliver the news that the wounded woman had shared. While Haydée has not met their leader Hattori, Celeste has been adamant on him being informed of what had happened to her and Hay will not deny her wish.

So, on a chilly autumn morning, the young Leader strikes out to fulfill her promise. Even though the sun was shining brightly, it does not seem to be a match for the cold winds that blow and, by the time the girl reaches the borders of the bamboo maze, she feels completely frozen. Teeth chatter together as she pulls to a stop, scanning the beautiful bamboo as it bows to a strong gust of wind.

A shiver races up her spine and the young woman idly ponders going back to get the coat that Sirius had given her when she was up north. However, she not wishing to head all the way back Ethne since she is already here and she opts to continue on with the original plan. Tipping her head back, Haydée sings a call for Hattori Hanzō while weaving in a serious tone that lets him know there is troubling news that she has to share.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-19-2023, 08:02 AM
Hattori was not the sort to ignore urgent matters, he came when called and swiftly too. The wolf waiting for him was not someone he was outright familiar with, but the scent that clung to her fur was familiar enough. A wolf from Ethne, Tojo's closest neighbour. Personally, he hadn't yet interacted with this pack as a whole, but as with most people things would always start with a clean slate.  The girl herself was young, hadn't yet reached true adulthood but seemed capable all the same, if not a tiny. He assumed she was here to act as messenger, perhaps being so short made travel easier? It wasn't something he had considered before, looking at the world from such a vertically challenged perspective.

"Can I help you?" He asked, a little  blunt but not entirely unkind. This season had been rather taxing, but he saw it beneath him to take it out on others.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

12-23-2023, 10:07 PM

The young Leader is not left waiting long for the huge, koi-colored wolf to appear. As he approaches, she offers him a warm smile and wag of her tail, neck slowly craning back so that Haydée can keep eye contact with the man. Once again, she left to wonder if she can ever truly be a good alpha simply based on her height but she pushes away the negative narrative for now. Blunt words are offered to her but they do not bother her and she continues to offer him warmth. Besides, crazy things have been happening lately. With a respectful, deep bow, she straightens up to says, “Hello! Are you Hattori? My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am the Leader of Ethne.”

Waiting for him to confirm that he is who she has been seeking, the girl bobs her head in acknowledgement and gives a small sigh of relief. Her features suddenly shift from warm and soft to a more serious nature. Slowly, carefully, Haydée begins to explain why she has sought him out, “There was a wolf that was hurt and dumped within our borders a little while ago. Her name is Celeste and she was injured quite badly but she is slowly recovering in Ethne. She insisted that I tell you what had happened to her.” Pausing a moment, the girl searches his gaze, trying to find what feelings, if any, the news brings up.

After a few moments, she adds, “Celeste doesn’t know who attacked her but she said they were seeking information about a koi marked woman.” Worry knots her stomach, making a wave a nausea roll through her as she suddenly fears that this man and his pack might be in danger. It is known that the reclusive pack has a lot of koi colored wolves among them and, if the group that hurt Celeste is still seeking answers, then they very well might come knocking at Hattori’s door. Anxiety colors her gaze as she looks to the man, wishing to voice this thought to him but biting her tongue for now because she does not wish to overwhelm him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
02-08-2024, 08:24 AM
"I am," he confirmed with a nod of his head, expression grave as she continued to speak, her explanation not one he'd seen coming.

Little had he known how far-reaching the effects of this would be, he had suspected something was amiss for some time, but for it to escalate as it had. Just considering it all gave him a headache. He knew Celeste, perhaps not on a personal level, but he was aware that his son dallied around with her, a decent influence on his eldest but probably still not enough. To hear she had been dragged into this and hurt bad enough to need such care, she was not his kin outright, but he supposed by some degree she was, through Kuroki's affection for her.

"I appreciate all you have done." He said, unable to stop himself from sighing again, his mood hadn't been favourable as of late, but his manners dictated he rein them in as best he could, the yearling had done him a favour in coming here and ultimately none of this was her fault. Or Celeste's for that matter. "They were seeking a woman who resides here." Usually he would see no reason to explain what had happened here, but given Ethne had been dragged into the situation all the same he saw no reason to remain silent. "It is not Celeste's fault, I suspect they would have found her whereabouts regardless. You said she is recovering, how badly was she wounded?"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

03-11-2024, 06:26 PM

The tall, imposing, yet handsome, koi-marked man confirms that he is the wolf she seeks and Haydée is quick to give the facts of the situation while trying to put an optimistic spin on the events. As he voices his appreciation, the young Leader dips her head in reverence as she ponders if there is any wolf in the world that would really have turned away such a horribly injured wolf that had been left within their own borders. Lifting her head once more, she moves her gaze to meet his pale eyes as the sigh leaves his lips. There is sympathy on her features because the girl knows that is not easy news to come knocking at the man’s door.

While Haydée did not expect anything from Hanzō, the information that he freely offers is met a look of alarm. Quickly, the young Leader says, “If you need any help keeping your borders safe, I can offer myself and some of my fighters.” There is a fierceness that hides deep within the youth and, in the face of innocents being hurt, it raises up to harden her features with a seriousness not often found in her. However, at the man’s next words, her resolve falters and falls as sorrow swells with her chest at the thought that Ethne has been doing the best they can for Celeste but, in the end it might not be enough.

Sympathy edges into her eyes as she shakes her head, doubt screaming out to Hanzō as Haydée gently but hesitantly admits, “It was… bad. Our healers are doing everything they can for Celeste but she lapsed into a coma shortly after the attack. The wounds are slow to heal but we are still hopeful that she will recover.” Truthfully, the word death has been tossed around by Bay, Lucette, and Dorain but she still is stubbornly refusing to believe that the woman, Celeste, will not walk away from Ethne. Part of her feels like it is her own damn fault for not finding the injured woman sooner but the girl knows that those thoughts are not helping anyone.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

03-13-2024, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 10:52 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hattori appreciated her offer, as a matter of pride he felt like he couldn't accept but knew it was one made of kindness all the same. Things had mostly been resolved, for now at least, as there was no way he could know for certain if they wouldn't ever try again. He was well aware of the possibilities though, that they very well might return with a larger force, forgo any attempt at subtlety and subterfuge and send an outright army. But such a venture would take time and resources to organise, they had time, at least a few seasons or so. He would handle matters if and when it came to that, he already had enough on his plate as it was.

"We fortunately managed to handle most of the attackers, those who managed to flee are unlikely to return. I would suggest caution to your pack mates when wandering beyond your borders, in their desperation they may do something drastic." Whether such a concern would become a reality was neither here nor there, unclaimed lands were dangerous as far as Hattori was concerned. Anything could happen out there.

It was truly concerning to hear what a state Celeste had fallen into, his expression a tight grimace, the look in his eyes disquiet. He presumed Ethne had talented healers at their disposal and they had already taken care of the koi wolf thus far, thus he did not wish to insult Haydee by suggesting his own healers come to their aid. There was such a thing as too many cooks in the kitchen, after all.

"I do not...enjoy being indebted to others." He admitted, a quite stiff way of addressing the topic. "I would like to make amends with Ethne, if possible. What would you need? "

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

04-01-2024, 05:19 PM

Kind emerald eyes look up at the tall man as Haydée genuinely extends the offer of help from her pack to fight these unknown intruders but, judging by Hanzō gruff, serious exterior, the girl kind of expects him not to accept. Tojo-kai is a reclusive pack and, from what she has heard, they seem able to hold their own well enough but it does not stop her from extending the offer anyway. Listening as he speaks of the attackers, the woman nods at his suggestion of caution and she muses aloud, “I will inform my pack that they are not to leave Ethne unattended and I will let know if there are any random attacks against my members.”

It makes sense to share that information in the event that something happens because these shadowy wolves are after one of his members. As Haydée tries to gently deliver the news that Celeste actually isn’t fairing well, sympathy fills her young features as he grimaces and disquiet enters his gaze. Attempting to reassure Hanzō the girl softly offers, “We are doing everything we can for her and I will seek the aid of the Hallows if it is needed. She is resting comfortably for now and we will continue to do everything we can for her.”

Breath hitches as readies to ask her next question, knowing that, by voicing it, she is admitting that they may not be able to save Celeste. Hesitantly, Hay asks, “If it seems that Celeste takes a turn for the worst, would you like me send a summons for you?” Although she has only known the woman for a short time, Haydée knows that Cel deserves to be surrounded by those she loves when death comes knocking. But the young Leader will continue to hold out hope for her recovery and she will believe it until the woman shuffles off her mortal coil.

At Hanzō’s stiff words, the young woman blinks in surprise, never once thinking that by simply bring news, Tojo-kai would owe her or Ethne anything. Head shakes slightly as she genuinely says, “You owe me nothing sir. I am doing this for Celeste because it was her wish that you and Vidarr know what happened to her. I wish I could have brought you better news but she felt that it was important you know.” Politely, she tries to let him know that there is no debt to be paid here and that she will not hold this over him in the future.

A sad, warm smile is on her lips as she gazes up at the man, trying to offer him comfort in the face of the stressful news.

"Haydée Kedieo"