size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-15-2023, 06:30 PM
Apparently one of the new brats had quite the mouth on her. She was already spouting some words that no one seemed to know where she'd found them. Which wasn't a problem, at least not as far as Flurry was aware, what was a problem was that there was a decent chance that if she didn't act quickly the kid would learn some of the more important words, y'know the ones that'd make your church going grandma keel over, from someone else. Was it right to want to be the one to teach the kid how to swear? No, but then honestly anyone who expected something else from her had deeply misunderstood her. So that was her mission today!

Did she know which of the kids the girl was? Well aside from having her name? No. She was still putting the names to their faces but couldn't hurt to try right? Flurry poked her head into the bigger common area building, her voice echoing deeper into the building and lifted her voice into a shout: "Siduri?"  She waited, ears perked as she listened. No worries if the kid was out and about she'd just keep calling for her, the beach was next!

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-05-2023, 06:58 AM

Mouthy? Someone had called her mouthy. What did that even mean? Of course she had a mouth. Everyone did. Siduri was pretty convinced that the mouse in question had an addled mind. There really was no other explanation. And so, Siduri had promptly eaten it. Hey, what did she care if a mouse could talk? A mouse was a mouse. A tasty little snack.

Siduri had just slirped the mouse's tail into her maw when she heard her beautiful name on the wind. Intrigue bit at the girl's mind and she moved towards the entrance. The white and pastel child leaped, landing square in the doorway with her coat bristling fiercely. "No prey, no pay, Scallywag!" And then her multi-hued eyes landed upon the one whom she assumed had called her. The girl's tail began to wag and she smiled toothily up at the older wolf. There were so many of them that she couldn't remember their names. They came and went. Who was this one?

"Hi," was the girls very...eloquent response.

Piratess

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

10-24-2023, 04:21 PM

Flurry figured she might as well play along as she caught the scent and sounds of a puppy approaching. A tiny pastel girl tossing herself in front of her and Flurry jumped cartoonishly, falling back onto her haunches. She pretended to have to catch her breath before she could respond. "Hi..." She said breathlessly, too much? Well her head was getting light so she figured she'd sold it enough. "Siduri I presume?" To be fair she had so many new siblings, she couldn't be blamed for wanting to make sure she'd gotten the right sister. With her luck the girl she'd fought on the beach was Siduri.

"I am Flurry, your older sister." Flurry pulled a fore paw up to her chest in something of a flourish. She also was assuming none of then really knew she was even their sister, she hadn't exactly visited often during their early days. Modesty was a terror. "I heard my younger sister was quite eloquent and I wanted to make sure she was furthering her education in the correct direction." Oh she was laying it on thick, might as well use some big words, if this girl was the correct sister she wanted to seem at least a little knowledgeable.
"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-31-2023, 03:43 AM

Mismatched eyes widened as the larger girl yelled in fright. Siduri giggled and tilted her head, waiting for the other to catch her breath. In time, introductions were made. The fae seemed to know her and, when asked if she was Siduri, the girl nodded. "Siduri of the Seas! Queen of Pirates! Killer of snakes! Dad's Favorite! Mother's Bane! Collector of Fangs! Voted Most Likely to Rule The World!" She was so much more than just Siduri and she let the world know it.

Flurry, was the girl's name and she claimed to be Sid's sister. A head tilt was given and then Sid stepped forward to give Flurry a sniff. Ah, yes. A sister. "Oh aye, that checks out. We smell the same." More words were given and both brows lifted in surprise. "Teach me your ways!" The pale child's propeller tail zipped about and she bounced about on little paws. More words? MORE WORDS!

Piratess

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-03-2023, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2023, 12:43 PM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, wasn't her sister the loquacious one, in other words, wordy. Though Flurry filed loquacious away as a word to casually drop at some point. Her brows lifted as Siduri listed all her bonefides and failed to hide a soft chuckle. Mother's bane was nearly assured, Modesty wasn't exactly keen on her kids, especially the young once bouncing around. As for Father's favourite? Well Flurry wasn't too sure, but she wasn't sure it was her either. A wound to poke at later, for now she was distracting herself with teaching her sister the bad words!

And yup, it seemed she'd been right to assume neither parent wouldn't have introduced the gremlins to their older siblings. Which was fine honestly, of all the things she was struggling with in terms of her feelings about them right now, though admittedly more her father than mother, that wasn't one that even crossed her radar. This time she grinned conspiratorially as Siduri excitedly asked to be taught and Flurry settled onto her stomach and leaned towards Siduri so her sister could hear her lowered voice. "Well my verbose friend, I'm gonna teach you the words for adults. Strong words, and words for when you wanna really insult someone." She gave her sister a wink, then mimed a very serious expression. "These words are very powerful though so you have to use them responsibly, and we can't start at the strongest one right away, gotta make sure you can handle 'em. Got it?" Okay she was honestly just having fun with it now. She had no doubt there would be some amount of parental disapproval in her future but she'd weather it if the pay off was getting her little sister running around swearing like a sailor... or well, pirate.

"Speech"

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
12-24-2023, 02:40 AM

Sid loved an audience and, seeing the expression on her sisters face, she knew that the older wolf was completely captivated by her, as she should be. Words were fun things and Siduri used them well. Most of the time she had no idea what she was saying, but she said it anyway. Sometimes it made her sound extra smart. Sometimes it made her sound batshit insane. She was fine with both.

Flurry spoke of new words. Adult words. Words that were powerful. Siduri's eyes grew massive. Her ringed eye seemed to almost glow with the interest and attention that was roused within her. "Powerful words," the girl whispered softly. Her mouth set in a hard line, brows furrowing for a moment. Never had she ever looked so serious in all her life. Words were serious things and this was serious business. Siduri fixed her gaze upon the face of her sister and gave a hard nod. "Teach me your ways, wordsmith."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Meeting of the minds Daager Isle 06:30 PM, 09-15-2023 06:38 AM, 03-11-2024