gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-31-2023, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 05:15 PM by Ely. Edited 1 time in total.)
Elysia was growing fond of Absinth, even with their kinda brief interactions. But each time they were near each other, it was like she was at ease. It reminded ely of how she felt around Ezekiel. And it made her want to get to know the woman more. So she was on the prowl for the scent of the monochrome woman. They were going to have a girls day.

If that meant following Absinth around all day and harassing her. Well she would. But she doubted that it would take much to convince her to hang out. After all, besides Aresenn, absinthe was the odd man out of this bunch too. An outsider of sorts. She wasn’t family, though… ely could already change that if absinth ever felt the desire to change that.

Making her way around she finally cause the trail she was looking for, following it quickly she came upon a den. Sticking her head inside the entrance she let out a gentle coo. ”Is there a lethal beauty, hidden away in the shadows here?”

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 02:16 PM
Absinth was laid out in her den, feathers strewn about all around her. Along the walls of her cave were her trophies, her medals of honor in which she kept memorabilia of her successes. The bear skin rug below her served as the most enjoyable bed, and she was the picture of relaxation as she recuperated her energy from recent… excitements. Allowing a yawn to escape her, her ears perked up at the sound of approaching footfalls. Slowly the monochromatic woman sat up, not getting ahead of herself – not getting defensive.

And it was a good thing too, for her visitor was the cruel beauty known as Elysia. Absinth grinned at the coo of her voice, and she mused to herself just why she’d been graced with such a fine presence. Had she been particularly good recently? Not likely.

Absinth let her voice rumble lowly, a playful ring  to it. “Why don't you join these shadows of mine? I can assure you they are quite comfortable.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-31-2023, 02:31 PM
A gentle laugh sounded at the response from Absinth. So she was home after all. Taking a step into the darkness she quickly responded. ”Mmmhm don’t have to tempt me twice, sweetheart” with that she slowly made her way into the home of Absinth for the first time. Blinking a few times as her eyes adjusted to the change in lighting.

As she stepped further in, it was there she found Absint siting in the most beautifully decorated space. Far more homey than her own den that she shared with her brother. ”My oh My, I was right. There was a lethal beauty hidden within” she copes and she came to a stop just mere inches from the other woman.

”Might I interest you with my company today?” while it sounded like a question, ely had absolutely no intention of leaving this den alone, unless she got to spend some time with Absinth.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
12-31-2023, 02:50 PM
“Oh, but tempting is what I do best.” Absinth watched with great amusement as her companion entered her den, admiring her sleeping space openly. With a smirk she began to respond, rising to stretch her lean body in a show of sensuous ripples of her muscle under that perfectly white coat. She was so curious why the woman had sought her out, but then again they had spent a fair deal of bloody moments together, hadn’t they? Perhaps it was of that nature.

Absinth allowed a delighted smile to cross her features, her emerald gaze mischievously glinting as Elysia made her request. An offer from a company, and one that sounded like it could not be refused at that. “Only a fool would refuse you.” Absinth pressed forward, confidently, challenging Elysia to make the time worth her while. “Lead the way, sweetheart.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-31-2023, 04:01 PM
Elysia grinned at that. ”only the dumb or Blind would dare try” she laughed. Standing to properly greet Absinth she placed a kiss to her cheek and shot her a wicked wink before turning to lead her out of her home. She wanted to know this woman better. She was beautiful and graceful in a fight. And it tickled a piece of Elysia’s brain. She wanted to know where she learned to fight like that.

She weaved her way through the trees, looking back to make sure Absinth was still close behind. It dawned on here then, that she didn’t even know Absinth’s last name. ”Hey Absinth, color me curious. But I never learned your last name. Care to indulge me?” she flickered her gaze over her shoulder.

Stopping in a small meadow she lazily plopped down onto the ground. She suddenly wished she had brought her little bed with her. It would have been far more comfortable. And she might even have shared it with Absinth.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-31-2023, 05:11 PM
Absinth was in the midst of laughing with Ely, when she was surprised by a kiss placed so deliciously to her cheek. A wink that told of the promise of wicked adventures, and it was all Absinth could do not to grab her and place her own kiss upon that beautiful visage.

But she held it in. Opting to follow the other woman through the Sound, meeting every one of her careful glances back to ensure she was still being strung along. Absinth cocked her head to the side at the sudden query of her surname, a coy smile playing on her lips. “Always. My full name is Absinth Artemisia Inferos.” She said, purring her own name out as she watched Elysia flop down to the ground with leisure. She thought nothing of it, just a proper greeting between to women getting to know each other.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-31-2023, 05:24 PM
Of all the last names in the world that Absinth could have listed, it was one she’d heard before. Surprise colored her features as she stared at Absinth now. Ely couldn’t jump to conclusions, but her older siblings were sired from an Inferos. What would the chances be that Absinth was related to her mother’s firstborns.

”A beautiful name for a beautiful woman” she recovered from the shock quickly. Now debating how to bring this topic up with her new friend. She was told about the man who aired her older siblings. Her mother was big on making sure her kids knew of their lineages and that of their family.

”You might not know this, But Ze and I. We have older maternal siblings. Six of them, well Seven if you count the runt that died. Their last name is Inferos-Saxe actually…” she tested the waters with this knowledge. Letting it dangle there for Absinth to take the bait or not. But ely was fully interested to know if Absinth was related somehow to the man who fathered her older siblings.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-31-2023, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2024, 11:27 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
As Elysia complimented her name, Absinth mocked a scoff — letting herself fall to the ground next to Ely. She laid upright, intent on keeping her gaze on the other woman’s face for the duration of their interaction. As she listened to Ely speak, the topic of her name sparked a new piece of information to come to light.

The woman spoke of her maternal half siblings, a full litter of Inferos-Saxe. At this Absinth recoiled visibly, though her face remained cast in delight for her company. A falsehood as her brain processed the words that had been sprung on her. There were no other Inferos. It was a royal name, only.

So. Ely was a half sister of Absinth’s very own older half siblings. What a strange world it was. She had known there were more spawn of her Father’s, but the surnames had never been told to her. ”My father is Setekh Inferos, a man of white fur and red eyes.”She stated, lips twitching as she sought more information from Ely, that creeping paranoia that her father was near ebbing up her spine like the worst of shivers.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
01-22-2024, 07:15 PM
She’d tested the waters successfully it would seem. As Absinth’s body language tensed up and then she began to speak about her father. Or rather she offered her his name and his description. One the fit exactly the one her mother had once told her and her sibling about the father of their elder siblings.

It would seem that the world was small. As Absinth’s father was her siblings' father. Making her the sister of her eldest siblings.

“I guess we share a set of siblings then my dear Absinth. For my father spoke of her Ghost. A man named Setekh Inferos, of white fur and eyes like molten lava. Though I’ve never met him” she stated simply.

She’d also never met her older siblings either. They had been kicked from the nest before ely had been born. But she knew their names. Mama was big on teaching them the names of their family.

“If you’d care to learn, I could tell you our siblings names. In case you should ever meet them. Though if you do, send them my way, I’d love to meet them too” she offered.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

02-15-2024, 04:59 PM
Absinth's mind raced with suspicion and apprehension as she absorbed the woman's words. The revelation of their familial connection sent shivers down her spine, igniting a sense of paranoia that simmered beneath the surface. Was it all part of some elaborate scheme created by her father? Get her comfortable, then rip the rug out from under her, that she was never free? Just a rat in a cage? Her body tensed with unease, every word spoken by the woman dissected and analyzed for hidden motives. The mention of her father only fueled her sense of distrust, his name a dark shadow looming over her past. Even if Ely hadn’t meant to set her on edge, Absinth was reeling with the fact that his reach was seemingly this far out… she felt like she was in the palm of his hand, that her paranoia at times of his eyes on her were entirely justified.

As the woman offered to share the names of their siblings, Absinth's mind whirled with suspicion. What secrets lay hidden within their shared bloodline, and what dangers awaited her should she dare to seek out their lost family members? The thought of meeting Ely’s siblings filled her with a sense of dread. Her eldest siblings were pawns of Setekh, and if they found her they would surely drag her back to him. Would those half-siblings do the same? Did they worship the ground he walked on as much as he tried to instill into her herself?

"Yes… tell me their names," Absinth replied, her voice laced with an cutting edge barely contained. "But, if you happen to run into my father… Don’t tell him where I am. He has a temper. And I am a disobedient daughter. It’s better to pretend you do not know me. Just being the daughter of a woman he once claimed could put you in his cross fire as well, you don’t need him thinking you helped me stay hidden from him." Her words were a warning, a reminder of the precariousness of her own situation. She had not merely run from a fate of lying on her back for the pleasure of men, no. She had run from his promise of returning for her as well. His command to sit, and stay.

Ely did not seem to know her siblings either, so this was all word of mouth in the end. Still, Absinth's mind raced with doubt. Could she truly trust this woman, or was she merely another pet in the twisted game her father infinitely played? Only time would tell, but for now, Absinth remained vigilant, her senses on high alert for any sign of deception. Perhaps the best way to see just how well she could trust Elysia would have to be tested. Absinth dove headlong into it, the fear of her father’s manipulations compelling her to pry for truth. But it had to be done carefully. “My father is a devil, who thinks himself a God. He’s not just some cruel man, he’s insane. Every meaning of the word. I hope our half-siblings have not drank from his.. cup of indoctrination. He haunts me like no other, Ely.” Absinth set bait, to see what Elysia's response would be. Would her eyes flash with knowing, would she feign comfort, would she do the worst thing possible, and pity Absinth? Why the fuck couldn't she be free from him? He was like a disease, infecting every part of her life and soul.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
02-16-2024, 03:24 AM

Elysia watched closely as Absinth absorbed the knowledge she had given her. Watched the subtle changes in her body language as the wheels in her head began to turn it all over. Though Elysia didn’t know why she had reacted in such a way to finding out. She supposed it wasn’t really any of her business either.

But when she agreed to learn their siblings' names she offered her a smile. This was one of the only gifts she could give the sister of her siblings. Their names, because it was all she had. She’d been born after they were kicked from the nest. She’d never crossed paths with them before. From First to last born their names are; Sati, Mentu, Reign, Akhenaten, Nemesis, To-Meri. And I Vaguely remember my mom saying there was a Seventh. But it was a runt. And she sent Setekh off to kill it or something” she shrugged. She hadn’t been around to confirm it. And only Raina and Setekh could. Not that it mattered. ”We share three brothers and three sisters, at least though”

She nodded at Absinth’s next request. She didn’t think it was likely that she’d run into the father of her siblings. But if she did she would honor it. ”Absinth who? Never met a woman named Absinth, and I’m quite good with names you know” she shrugged. It didn’t matter to her why she didn’t want to be found by her father, that was her can of worms. And Elysia didn’t care enough to get involved in that.

Elysia let out a gentle sigh as she looked Absinth in the eyes. ”You do remember who my family is, Correct? I assure you my life hasn’t been a picnic either. You’ll find no pity here. But I will say whatever demons you're running from, are yours to conquer. We all have demons, my family quite literally fucks theirs… As for our siblings it’s hard to know. But from what my mama said, she wasn’t around much. He’d pop in and out on them.” she shrugged again.

That was an Inferos family affair. And while she shared some blood with them, she was a saxe. And the only thing that truly mattered to her in the end, was saxe business.

Rolling leisurely onto her back she looked up out of the sky. ”I just wanted you to know that I see you as family now. Regardless of your last name, and where you're from. You belong in the syndicate just like the rest of us. You have my loyalty Absi” she spoke sincerely. Showing Absinthe the side to her that only her brother ever saw.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

02-22-2024, 07:32 PM
Absinth's ears twitched as Elysia spoke, her emerald eyes searching the depths of Ely’s own. She couldn't shake the feeling of unease that coiled in the pit of her stomach at the mention of her father. The mere thought of him sent shivers down her spine, reminding her of the constant fear that had haunted her since she fled his grasp. Fear was an abhorrent thing. She did not want to feel it, she did not want to experience the weakness in it. But how could you expunge a base instinct? A primal one? The kind of thing that kept you alive, that silly fight or flight compulsion.

She listened intently to Elysia's words, her mind racing with a million possibilities of what could happen if her father ever found her. Would he drag her back to the life she had fought so hard to escape? Would he punish her for daring to defy him? The questions swirled in her head like a tempest, threatening to overwhelm her fragile sense of calm. She had gotten along well without him. He was just a man. A really fucking crazy man.

When Elysia offered her the names of their siblings, Absinth forced a tight smile, her voice low as she replied, "Thank you, Elysia. I’ll remember them.”She swallowed hard, willing herself to push aside her fears and focus on the bond she shared with her newfound, sort of sister. But try as she might, the gnawing sense of dread lingered, a constant reminder of the danger that lurked – but where?

Ely would make a bit of a joke, speaking as though she had never met Absinth before and it would split the monochromatic fae’s expression into amusement and curiosity. Defiance surged through her veins, emboldening her against her obvious worries as she reclaimed her confidence in part. Absinth took a breath, a calming one as she pushed back her paranoia. Stop. Don’t be a pussy. “I don’t doubt you have your demons as well. I would hate it if you did pity me, too. It’s just.. A shock. I thought I had run far enough. But maybe not. It’s… hard to think that he could come and destroy my life like so many of his other… obsessions. I would fight back. Don't doubt that, don't doubt me. But every fiber of my being want's to never have him set his gaze on me again. It's... it's perverse.” Absinth admitted, her eyes glancing up to Ely’s own, brows furrowing. What came as a surprise, and a rather pleasant one at that.. Was the sincerity Elysia showed her. Loyalty. Family. Both of those things she could expect from the Saxe woman. How strange. “I don’t have much in the way of friends, too offensive you see, but family... you sort of have to get along with me, don’t you?” Absinth grinned, a playful paw raising to nudge Ely’s shoulder. “I think you’ll find I’m hard to get rid of, my dear Elysia, once I’ve got my claws in you.” Emeralds flashed, impish and excitedly. She could think about it all more later, right now she just wanted to return to her enjoyable company.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
03-03-2024, 06:36 PM

“Pity isn’t in my game where you’re concerned my dear. Besides I only pity the fool who dares try to pity you. My gut says that wouldn’t end well for them” she teased at the monochrome woman across from her. Ely had faith that one day Absinth would face her demons and she would crucify them all. She was strong. And that was why Ely truly believed that she belonged in the syndicate. Even before she realized their shared… family line.

“If he ever tried to show his face here, to hurt you. I’d fight by your side. Hell you ever give me the word and I’ll go pluck his eyes from his skull as a wedding gift for you one day”she purred at the thought. He might be family to her siblings but he wasn’t to her. And all gods had to fall one day. And if his demise would bring ease to her friend. She’d find a way to aid her in it.

She let out a laugh as Absinth playful pushed her. “I wouldn’t say that.. you’re perfectly offensive in my book. Just the right amount to me. Friend and family till the day I take my last breath” she cooed with amusement before she too returned the playful shove.

“Good. Sink them in deep, cause I’m tying whatever remains of my soul to you. Be prepared to have me by your side forever” she grinned.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

03-04-2024, 03:39 PM
Ely’s words washed over Absinth with a wave of relief alongside it. Though she couldn’t admit it quite yet, gratitude blossomed in her chest. Elysia was a lot more than what had initially been her first impression of her. She was a fierce ally, a confidante, and her loyalty… that could prove to be impossibly potent. In a world where Absinth had grown to distrust first, fight first, survive first – this was foreign… but welcomed.

Ely’s teasing words elicited a chuckle from the monochromatic woman, a rare moment of light-hearted laughter escaped Absinth, almost girlish and carefree. “I would gut the fool who tried.” She was no damsel in distress, no prey to be hunted… even in the face of her father, she needed to remember that. If he were not her father, but a man simply out to claim her body and soul – she would rip his dick off. With her teeth. Hah. Elysia was good at reminding Absinth where she came from. Her next offer, though dark in nature, carried with it a profound sense of loyalty and devotion. It was exactly what Absinth needed to hear, and she couldn't help but smile, feeling a warmth spread through her body. The thought of having someone to back her up if her nightmare of a father ever showed his face, was a bit thrilling. She’d never had someone in her corner like that before… Maybe Aresenn, but that conflicted her in many ways. She did not need a man to save her from another man. Fuck that. “Usually, I’m the one tangling up others in my web of words. But look at you, I’m speechless. Are you sure we don’t share more blood?” Absinth hummed, emerald orbs twinkling at her friend. Dropping pretenses was so freeing, so comforting. But it was getting a bit too mushy for her tastes, and Absinth was not the sort to weep over bonding. With a stretch and a roll of her shoulders, the woman would take a few steps forward, peeking back over her shoulder at Ely. “Who’s talking about marriage anyways?” The woman growled out softly, her lips pulling up in a grin. “Already fielding offers for my hand in matrimony? Careful, Ely. I ran away the last time someone tried to choose my future for me.” It was a playful jest, but true nonetheless.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
04-17-2024, 11:27 AM

Elysia let out a genuine laugh at Absinth’s words. It was true most saxe were blunt and to the point they didn’t beat around the bush. But Elysia knew it was better to use sweet words to catch more flies. In fact not many knew that if she wanted to she could spin a spiders web to enthrall others. She didn’t feel the need to use it on her family. So she didn’t. She’d used it once since coming to these lands, and it was on scald.

She didn’t even need to use it on her brother. He had just fallen for her on his own. Though occasionally she used to to ensure he still wanted her…

”My sweet Absinth. You have no clue want my words are capable of. Most dont” she purred before meeting Absinth’s gaze with twinkling look of mischief. ”So maybe we do, who knows” she teased back.

Ely watched Absinth move and stood up, stretching out her muscles as Absinth’s words dance through the air. A reminder that absi was different than herself. Ely was raised to know marriage was her foothold in life. That she needed it to secure a spot within her family, eventually. But absi’s words reminded her that the monochromatic woman was more free than she realized. ”Marriage is what I was raised to think about” marriage and well, fighting. Her mothers greatest lessons to her daughters.

”More like testing the waters should I ever decide to pop the question. After all, you’re far too amazing to be stuck to a man” she teased. As she made her way to Absinth’s side, sending her a playful wink. Before motioning an offer to head back home.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024