An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-29-2023, 03:56 PM
With his members settling and his mates healed, it had been time to go speak with the Leader of Ethne. Haydee had given her blessing for them to leave, and as much as Beauregard wanted Norad to do well, he wanted them to be there to support the pack they came from. As Beau approached the borders, accompanied by Trill, the man let his thoughts shift to Bellamy. Was she healing well? The Hallows was their neighbor now, and Beau wished to visit them and establish where they stood on the return trip. For now, however, there was news to share with Haydee and, of course, support to offer to the younger alpha. He tilted his head back, song filling the air as he called for her. Hopefully, she was doing well.
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-29-2023, 05:38 PM

The summer in Auster has been mild and the youn Haydée is thankful for that fact. With the nicer weather, it means that she can spend more days lounging at the top of the falls and leafing through one of her various books instead of in her den. In fact, that is exactly where the small girl is when a familiar voice sings out for her in the warm afternoon air. Ears perk up as the leader immediately abandons her reading material in favor of quickly descending toward where the summons was issued from.

It does not take the girl too long to arrive and her tail begins to wags the moment her emerald eyes land on the familiar form of Beauregard. Joyfully trotting up to the man, the girl doesn’t slow or stop and, instead, moves into his personal space to offer the new Artfiex a warm hug. Once the embrace is complete, Haydée takes a couple steps back so she can crane her head back and gaze up the much taller man with a huge, bright smile.

Happiness sparkles in her eyes as she greets him warmly, saying, “Beauregard! It is so good to see you. How are you and Tanelan doing? How is your new pack fairing?” Tail slowly wags behind her as Haydée simply enjoys the man’s presence back within Ethne.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

11-05-2023, 08:56 PM

Haydée does not keep Beauregard waiting long. She arrives at a trot, not slowing as she comes into his personal space to wrap a limb around him in an embrace. Beauregard is quick to return her hug, glad that the Ethne Leader is still doing well. He had worried about her, being younger and without her mother, but he knows Bellamy has raised strong children. Hay is proof of that. As they release one another his blue gaze shifts down to meet with her green one. She looks so bright, greeting him with the warmth she might give a family member. Beau knows he has made the right choice in deciding to keep ties with Ethne. The wolves here have good hearts, especially the young Leader. He wants to help keep both packs safe. No one should ever have to go through what her family did.

“It is good to see you too, Haydée.” He gives her a small smile. “Norad is blossoming, slowly but surely, gaining members and helping them settle in. Different skill sets and backgrounds too, I couldn’t be happier in that regard.” But then his smile falters. “Tanelan and the others have been recovering. They… they were attacked in northern Boreas at the wall. Their attacker… is still out there.” His ears flick back. It is not something he wants to tell her, especially after what has happened to her father.

“Before you worry too much… I believe it is a personal matter… the fight they had. There should be no threat from this individual to Ethne.” That didn’t make him worry less, but alas… “How have things been fairing here? Is there any news about your mother yet? Is she still with the Hallows?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

12-04-2023, 05:44 PM

In the short amount of time that Haydée was given to know Beauregard and his mates before they left, the young woman had realized what good souls they are. While she wishes that she had had the opportunity to get to know them better before they struck out, she does not regret letting them go. The fact that he is back so soon after forming his pack shows Hay that she had made the right choice in letting them go since, sometimes, the most beautiful flowers simply need better soil to bloom.

Tail wags behind her as she looks up at the man, joy and warmth radiating from her form. Beauregard greets her, talking about how Norad is growing and gaining members and Haydée’s smile widens, her tail wagging a little faster at the good news. The smile that the Artifex wears suddenly falters and the girl’s ears stand up a little straighter. At the news of Tanelan being attacked, a frown tugs her features down as the young woman’s brows knit together in worry and, even though he says that the attack seems to have been personal matter, it does little to alleviate her fears.

As Beauregard asks how they have been fairing and inquires how her mother is doing, Haydée gives him a warm smile and says, “We have been well, thank you. Yes, she is still at the Hallows but is doing so much better! I expect her to be home any day now.” However, the information about the attack on Tanelan refuses to be left alone and the girl lifts a paw to wave the alpha over the borders as she says, “Walk with me Beauregard, there is some… information that I need you to be aware of.” Walking has always helped the girl to order her thoughts and there is much that she needs to tell him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

12-12-2023, 11:16 PM

They had been alright, and this news brought a small sigh of relief from the ashen cream man. Knowing Bellamy was recovering as well was reassuring. She was a strong woman, an inspiration, and no doubt she would only encourage her young daughter to be among one of the best alphas these lands had seen. But Haydee’s  expression seems to shift as she waves him over the borders. Beauregard frowns, his ears flicking back as a question hangs on his lips. He steps over the borders, his posture becoming more alert, more worried now. Ethne was alright… but had there been danger? The fur along his spine bristles and the Artifex speaks in a more serious tone.

“No one had better be harassing you guys…” There was an edge to his words, a protective rumble catching the very edge of them. His bonds with the individual members of this pack might not have been as strong as a family, but his loyalty and gratitude to the wolves here is something he would never forget. Their kindness was far from their weakness, and he would defend them just as he would Norad. They had suffered enough. Too much. His blue gaze was fixed on Hay as they walked, more questions burning at his tongue but he held them back for now, giving her the chance to speak.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

12-18-2023, 05:55 PM

As Haydée’s features shift to be more contemplative, she waves Beauregard across the invisible border so that she can walk and order her thoughts. At the man’s protective words, surprise flickers across her face and she darts a glance up toward him while a small, warm small ticks up the edges of her mouth. The young woman suddenly realizes just how wonderful it is to have Norad as their allies. Head gives a gentle shake as she angles them toward a path that will eventually lead to the top of falls as she slowly begins, “The only thing that has been harassing us are predators. Stupid creatures must think Ethne is weak because they keep crossing our borders and attacking wolves.”

Frowning deeply, anger tugs at features for a moment before she shakes her skull and waves a dismissive paw, saying, “But that wasn’t what I wanted to share. I have had three wolves’ trespass into Ethne territory. They weren’t looking for trouble and we give them kindness and food. But…” The worry is back, settling on her brow and pulling at her lips as she slowly treads the well-known path. Huffing a sigh Haydée says, “One of the wolves looked to have been dumped within our borders. She was… hurt pretty baldly. Bay and our healers are still tending to her but it seems that she was kidnapped and hurt to try and get information from her.”

A strange darkness settles in her eyes as Haydée recounts the events and it is obvious that, if the young Leader ever meets the wolves that caused her new charge harm, they would not be walking away from the encounter. Blinking, the darkness retreats and, in its place, the normal warmth returns as she looks to Beauregard. Brows lifting as she asks, “Have you heard anything about a group looking for a koi-marked woman?”

"Haydée Kedieo"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

01-05-2024, 06:55 PM

Predators.

Beauregard draws in a breath, his brow furrowing in understanding. “With the smaller members of Ethne, they may be mistaking you guys for an easy target. Still, with an increase of predator attacks, this means an increase in predators in the area over all. Predators in larger numbers will be more ballsy if they have allies they can fall back on. It sounds like you need a driving hunt. Strike back against the predators before they think of striking you. That should make them think twice.” Beauregard suggests, tail flicking back and forth. His birth pack had needed to do driving hunts for bears every so often, and given where Norad was now, he was sure they would attempt to return to feed on the salmon again. It would be a good thing to put in practice for both of their packs.

The next bit of news, however, was more concerning. An ear flicks back, a thoughtful look on his face as Haydée mentioned an injured woman that had been dumped within their borders. And not just injured, but badly injured. Kidnapped for information. The fur on the back of Beauregard’s neck stood on end and a soft growl passed his lips. His protective nature made hurting others in such a senseless manner seem barbaric. “Not good…” And with the events that had taken Gavroche away from the Kedieo family and Ethne, he could understand how on edge they might be feeling. They were good wolves, and he had no doubt the woman was being well taken care of, but still… Who were the wolves that had hurt her? Were they still near Ethne?

“I have not… and the last time I saw a koi marked wolf I was still new to Boreas and Auster, and a yearling.” He admitted. “Sayuri was her name… a healer…” He frowns. He is not sure if it is the same woman they sought, or if there were more wolves bearing the koi patterns out there. “However… with them being in Auster, I can only assume there is a fourth pack besides ours and the Hallows. I met a young man named Akito in Wraith’s Woods, trying to make his way home… a pack wolf.” Beauregard muses. “Chances are, whoever hurt her was trying to find that pack then…” His ears pinned back.

“I hope they’re alright. If they did that to the wolf here…” His gaze flicked back to Haydée. “We will keep an eye and ear out for them, and for any predator activity we have noticed. If you need us, come to Norad. I’m not sure if anyone besides me and Mika would be able to aid, given our current members and their skills, but you can count on the two of us to do everything we can.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bonds never to be broken Lazuli Falls 03:56 PM, 10-29-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024