size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-03-2024, 07:08 PM

After she and Saracyn made the choice to start trying to find someone to be a surrogate for them to have their pups, Avacyn had been racking her brain, trying to narrow down where she could even begin to look. Her brother was right–they couldn't just ask anyone to do this for them. Everything in the Mendacium way of doing things focused on finding the very best genes to pass along to the next generation, of having a partner that is guaranteed to produce strong, intelligent wolves. If they weren't sure of the woman and her traits and abilities how could they be sure that their children would have the best chance of success? It did feel a bit hypocritical to be so critical when she herself was incapable of doing just that, but in this case she felt like it was justified. Beggars could actually be choosers she supposed. She tossed around the idea of going to Artorias in the Hallows to see if anyone there might be willing since they're removed enough from their own pack to make it easier to have separation from the birth mother, but in the end she tossed out that idea. It needed to be someone they knew well and someone that she could keep close enough to monitor the progress of the pups to make sure everything was going smoothly.

As much as she hated the idea at first, there was one obvious answer. The woman that Saracyn had originally been promised to, the one that Sara had already been intimate with at least once before. Scylla. It was hard to stomach the idea of asking the Klein woman to do something like this for them after going against everything she and her siblings had come here for, but their pool of options was small and she was willing to do anything to give Saracyn the family he so desperately wanted. She wanted to be a mother, but she wanted to see Saracyn be a father even more than that. She wanted to see that same joy she had seen on his face when they were expecting their litter. It was a hard, bitter sweet pill to swallow that Scylla would be able to give him something that she couldn't. It hurt and made a knot of jealousy in her gut that was hard to shake, but she didn't have a choice. Knowing the Klein woman's usual patrol routes and schedule, she strode out across the Rock Garden that evening, the sky darkening with reds and dusky purples. If nothing else if it was going to be a no she would rather no sooner rather than later so she could start making other plans.

She did eventually find her Master Warrior near the border and she approached the woman to fall into step beside her, not interrupting or stopping her patrol. "I have a question for you–one that I'm sure you'll laugh in my face for, but one I need to ask regardless," she began, deciding that pleasantries were worthless here. She didn't feel the stand-offish nervousness she had felt around Scylla before their encounter by the lake, but what she did feel was an overwhelming need to prove to this woman that she did in fact have a backbone. She could have very easily had Saracyn ask her for this, but she didn't want him to. She wanted to prove that she could face Scylla even with a question as uncomfortable as this one–one that exposed one of her biggest insecurities.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-14-2024, 04:54 PM

A patrol was a patrol and todays was boring, just like most. Nothing important had happened. No one tried to test her patience by trespassing. Boring, boring, boring. She almost cut her patrol short, but there wasn't much left, so Scylla continued picking her way around the edge of the rock garden.

The sound of approaching paws brought mismatched eyes cutting to the side and Scylla was surprised to see Avacyn hurrying up to catch her. Scylla didn't slow her pace. In fact, she subtly increased her speed, making the purple fae have to work just a bit harder to catch up. She was so nice.

Ava spoke in riddles, but admitted that she needed to ask Scylla a question. The smaller woman gave a contemplative hum. "And what could Elysium's glorious leader want with little ol' Scylla Klein, eh?" Mouthy and sardonic, yes, but still interested in what the other woman could possibly want with her. It had to be something large to approach her in such a manner.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-14-2024, 06:04 PM

In true Scylla fashion, the smaller woman did not make catching up to her any easier and her response was, of course, sarcastic and slightly biting. Avacyn wouldn't have expected any less. It certainly did not give her any more hope that her request would be met with anything other than outright denial and perhaps a bit of ridicule, but with their current position she had little other choice. It was humbling in a way she didn't particularly like. Keeping her gaze fixed mostly on the path ahead of them, she decided it was best to just come out and say it. While she didn't know Scylla incredibly well, she did know that beating around the bush wouldn't earn her any favors. "Saracyn and I need a surrogate for our pups. I would like for it to be you."

She glanced over at Scylla then, mostly just to see if Scylla was already walking away or not. "We did attempt to start our family ourselves, but it... did not go well... for the pups or for myself," she explained quietly after a moment. "Maybe a second attempt would go differently, but I'm not willing to take that risk." She had been fairly careful about not publicizing their loss and had mostly only shared the news within their family–with Cerberus as a rare exception, though she had a feeling he wouldn't have gone telling anyone and everyone about their secret. She wouldn't have lied about it if someone was to ask, but they had kept the event fairly close to home so she had her doubts that the news would have made it back to Scylla. Perhaps she didn't need to explain herself, but she felt the need to given the magnitude of what she was asking of Scylla–and to prevent her from asking why she didn't have the pups herself.

"I understand that I have very little to offer you. I understand that I have no right to ask anything of you given everything I have already done... But when Sara and I were talking about who we would want to be our surrogate, we both agreed that we wouldn't settle for just anyone. We still wanted it to be someone from a family and a bloodline we trust. And... perhaps more selfishly on my part..." she looked back at the ground ahead of them, her ears flicking uncomfortably. "Since you have already been intimate with Sara I at least would not have to bear him being with another woman." As Sara had so eloquently put it, she was asking him to go fuck another woman and impregnate them. She certainly didn't like the idea and would never have condoned it if they had another choice. This way she could at least keep things close to home.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-14-2024, 10:00 PM

There was very little in the world that surprised Scylla, but the words that Avacyn spoke had definitely caught her off guard. The blue and cream fae's brows rose in surprise and once the words were processed, Scylla... laughed. That was the most absurd fucking thing she'd ever heard. Get pregnant on purpose? Squeeze out some puppies for Avacyn, whom she didn't even like? What an absolute fucking joke!

Scylla had just been about to turn and snarl at Ava to fuck off with her stupid sense of humor, but the larger fae continued speaking. She and Saracyn had tried and failed. The humor faded from Scylla's expression and her gaze narrowed as though searching for a lie. Her pace slowed to a stop and the blue fae turned her full attention to Avacyn. The woman must be desperate to be coming to her with such a request.

The scaled fae realized that she had little to offer Scylla. Anything that the Klein fae wanted, she took or she acquired herself. Already she held a high rank and Saracyn had vowed to stop being a cunt towards Albion. What more was there? Then, as Ava's gaze shifted away bashfully, the real reason came up. She had been 'intimate' with Saracyn and so it wouldn't feel as though he was off fucking yet another fae. A soft snort of humor left the woman and she gave her head a shake as though in disbelief. "I fucked him just like I fucked you, Ava." the Klein lady purred, rubbing it in that she'd had both of the twins in a lewd manner.

While waiting for whatever reaction Avacyn would have to her snarky comment, Scylla's mind drifted. Would she fuck Saracyn? Sure. Did she ever want to produce offspring? No. Ah, but she had pledged her loyalty to him, had she not? Mmm, tumultuous thoughts. Behind her, Scylla's tail lashed back and forth as she considered many things. In the end, the fae's eyes narrowed once more and she stared into Avacyn's very soul. "Did you fuck my brother?" When Ava nodded in confirmation, Scylla gave a dry laugh. "Then it's only fitting that I fuck yours in return." It was her vow to Sara that even made her consider the request in the first place. Rubbing it in Ava's face was a bonus. It was also her way of accepting the request.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-14-2024, 11:34 PM

As she had expected, her initial statement was met with laughter. It was a ridiculous request–especially for her to be making of Scylla. She knew that for the rest of her life she would be trying to find some way to repay the Klein fae just for staying in Elysium and continuing to support her after her betrayal. How would she ever manage to repay her now with this even more ludicrous request? She heard herself even as she asked it and knew that her chances of getting Scylla to agree were slim to none, but after she had explained why she had been pushed to look for this kind of arrangement she saw Scylla's humor slip and how the slate woman began to regard her more seriously. Hopefully Scylla understood that she wouldn't ask her to do such a thing if there was any other way. She came to a stop with Scylla, facing her in the brief bit of silence that followed.

As Scylla pointed out that she had fucked her brother in the same manner that she had fucked her, Ava's gaze flicked away as her cheeks burned at the memory. "I'm aware, but... My reasoning stands." Whether or not either of their times with Scylla had been consensual or not, she was still the only other woman Sara had been with–at least that she was aware of–and somehow it made it better to at least limit the number of wolves that Sara had been with if it was unavoidable that she would need to share him at least once more. It was a thin attempt at easing her own jealousy since Scylla would be able to give him something that she would never be able to do, but any small balm for this bittersweet ache in this chest was one she'd take.

Avacyn was quiet while Scylla seemed to be considering the request. She feared that if she tried to explain herself or find reason for the task any more than she had she would only end up digging herself a deeper hole so she waited, watching Scylla's expression while her Master Warrior pondered. Eventually their gazes met once more and Scylla scrutinized her until she asked her a question, catching Ava off guard and making her gaze widen slightly. Her ears folded back bashfully once more, a wistful regret crossing her features. "Once... yes," she admitted willingly enough with a small nod. Why hide that fact? She and Albion had once been betrothed, after all, and in the hight of their courting she had enjoyed him very much so. After giving another laugh, Scylla finally said that she would fuck her brother in return and after a beat she realized this was Scylla's way of agreeing to be their surrogate.

Avacyn blinked with disbelief and stood there in stunned silence for a moment before her mind finally caught up with her body and she nodded in acknowledgement. "Thank you," she finally managed once she found her voice once more. Their family, their children... Perhaps it wasn't such a distant dream after all. No matter how bittersweet all of this was for her, the excitement at the thought that crept up into her chest made it all worth it. "I don't know what could possibly equal the value of our children's lives, but... if you ever think of something that we can give you... then it's yours," she vowed with a humbled dip of her head. She was about to turn to leave to tell Sara of the development when she paused with a shy glance back at Scylla, hesitating before she added, "And if you ever wanted to fuck me again..." her voice trailed off, her moment of boldness floundering quickly as she trotted off, doing her best to ignore the heat that spread across her face once more.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little More Than a Favor The Rock Garden 07:08 PM, 01-03-2024 11:10 AM, 03-19-2024