ardent

Chin Up, Buttercup!

Nav - Enki

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-17-2024, 03:36 PM

It was that time of day again, and Medusa began to make her rounds. The pups were off playing, the others were doing their thing, and she went about her merry way doing whatever it was that alpha's did. Starting with a patrol, of course! Since they had been raided, and Rum had gotten attacked by a feral cougar, Medusa made sure to keep on top of patrolling the borders whenever she could, though it was often quite boring on her own! She considered dragging Ghoul or one of his brothers along with her, but the horned boy was always so grumpy and Mac was slow (not that she blamed him for that!) Then there was Enki...though she didn't want to bother him too much, maybe it'd be a good change of pace to get to know the quiet boy who had been spending a lot of time with her Taz...that she had noticed, anyway! Circling around, she sought out his den and didn't hesitate in approaching, calling out to him before turning back around toward the border without missing a beat. "Enki! C'mon! Medusa wants your help!"

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chin Up, Buttercup! Dancefloor of the Gods 03:36 PM, 01-17-2024 06:33 AM, 04-11-2024