size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
01-22-2024, 05:33 PM

It was no secret that Dusk wasn't a girly girl. She was a tomboy through and through. All of her two years of life, she'd spent her time learning weaponry instead of learning girl things. Now that she was having girly feelings, the dark lady didn't quite know what to do about it. She was technically an adult, but when it came to romance and knowing how to interact with others, Dusk was indeed a novice. She knew who wasn't a novice though.

"BRAMBLE!" Dusk unceremoniously burst through the door of her sister's room, fire opal eyes scanning for her sibling. If anyone would know about guys and how to figure out what feelings were, it would be her sweet sister. Bramble was much more girly and feely than Dusk would probably ever be. She needed that feminine thought process to help weasel out just what was going on with herself and Sitri.

"Dusk"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
02-07-2024, 07:14 AM

Bramble was busy brushing out her fur, thinking of what tomorrow would entail when her bedroom door burst open. Startled by the sudden loud noise, she starts, whirling around, fur puffing. Her sister's voice rings out unceremoniously as fire opal eyes meet sparkling teal ones. She can't help but smile. The only reason Dusk would ever come to her room is if she were needed.

Coming to stand and moving over to Dusk, she wraps her sister is a large, large hug. Pulling away, she looks at Dusk's face with narrowed eyes, trying to figured out what exactly was going on. "Well, come in, shut the door, you'll let the draft in. Do you want tea? Mead? Wine?" Bramble's voice is jovial, her tail wagging happily as she releases Dusk and moves to sit at the small wooden table their father had had crafted for her room.

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
02-07-2024, 07:23 AM

Bramble spun as Dusk burst in the door and offered her refreshment after realizing who it was. The offer took Dusk aback for a moment and her nose wrinkled. "What? No. Look, I have a problem." She shut the door though as she was asked to keep out the 'draft', as if anyone cared about that.

After being thoroughly hugged, the dark lady came forward. Her brows furrowed. This was embarrassing and she didn't even want to ask, but how in the hell was she supposed to know anything if she didn't learn about it?

"Bram, you're a girl..." One dark paw rose and gestured to her very feminine sister. Dusk was also a girl, but she was definitely on the tomboy end of the spectrum. "I, uh... So there's... um..." Heat rose into the obsidian fae's cheeks and she decided to quickly just spit it out. "There's a guy and I think I might like him but I don't know what it's like to like someone and I'm really lost but he makes me feel weird things and he's nice and sweet and I just don't know what's going on but I know that you're a girl and you know girl things so..." Dusk grit her teeth in a mix of a smile and a grimace. "Help."

"Dusk"

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
02-07-2024, 07:37 AM

In Bramble's mind, it didn't matter if one was girly or tomboy. If Dusk was happy not dressing up and playing princess, she would love her all the same! So as she looked over her sister's face, trying to understand the grimacing scrunched look, she nearly grew antsy. Shifting her weight back and forth, busying herself with grabbing her own pottery cup full of warm tea that sat over the fire. If she didn't keep moving, she would surely burst. Bramble had been like that.

A guy?! Bramble's eyes light up as she slams a paw on the table. Her tail wags furiously behind her as her smile grows from ear to ear. "You came to the right sister!" She nearly shouted. Even though Dusk could have gone to Lyssa, Bramble honestly hadn't seen that sister of theirs in awhile. Where had she gone off to? Right, not the time! Dusk had a predicament and she was here asking her to solve it! Or at least... help solve it!

"Okay listen. So, I don't know if you've noticed. Probably not. You're off doing Dusk things," she waves a paw, dismissing the thought. "Anyway, I met a guy as well. His name is Tate and he too is very nice and treats me really well," her expression appears to melt slightly and were her pupils turning into heart shapes? Ew. "Feeling lost is totally normal. Especially if this is the first guy you've liked. They make you feel all weird and gross inside," Bramble scrunches her nose and lets out a little laugh.

"What exactly do you want help with though?" She cants her head to the side, wide eyes blinking at Dusk. "Does he know you like him?" Bramble asks, dying to know all the details.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
02-13-2024, 11:35 PM

Dusk was embarrassed that she had to ask her sister. She didn't like not knowing things. If she didn't ask though, how was she ever going to know, right? Bramble went on to talk about boys. Her boy, specifically. Tate by name. Dusk's eyes went wide for a moment and anger was her first reaction. Anger and violence. "I'll kill him," she whispered to herself, but fought to regain control of her attention and listen to her sister.

It seemed as though Dusk had the symptoms. Sitri did make her feel gooey inside and he did treat her nicely. The dark lady grimaced involuntarily. What a predicament! She didn't ask for this! Dusk would have been perfectly fine continuing on as she was for the rest of her life. Now here she was...

Bramble asked what she wanted to know exactly and Dusk's dark ears slicked back against her skull for a moment. She was the asked if Sitri knew that she liked him and Dusk huffed and puffed aloud for a moment. "No! I don't even know if I like him! I don't know how to know if I like him?" Her head tilted as she sort of asked a question. "I don't know anything about boys or liking boys or anything like that, Bram. I'm really lost here." Fiery eyes met her sister's and she pleaded with her. "Help me. I don't know what to do. I'm out of my element."

"Dusk"

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
02-15-2024, 12:14 PM

Bramble frankly had never seen her sister so out of sort. Just talking about the boy seemed to get her fur all fluffed up! She couldn't help the giggle that slipped out from behind her paw. "Dusk," Bramble starts, leveling her gaze with her sister. "Do you want to like him? If you do, keeping seeing him. Just become his friend, hang out with him, get to know him," her smile grows softly, her gaze sparkling with a hint of sisterly love. "There's nothing special you need to do when you're around someone you have feelings for. Look at mom and dad. Does it look like they do anything out of the ordinary?" She raises a brow, her head tilting to the side before she takes a sip of her tea. "Don't overcomplicate it! That's when things start getting sticky and you don't want to deal with that," Bramble scrunches her nose and waves a paw in Dusk's direction. Why was her sister thinking so hard about it? Was she in love with the dude? Must be pretty great if Dusk was fawning over him...

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How To Girl? Amron's Castle 05:33 PM, 01-22-2024 12:01 PM, 03-07-2024