size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-01-2024, 07:52 PM

Since finding out that Gav was safe at the Hallows, Haydée had passed the news onto her sister Lucette along with the information that he had made a great friend in a girl named Dusk. The little winged boy did not wish to leave his friend’s company yet so the young leader had begrudgingly agreed to allow the boy to stay as long as Bellamy remained there to look after him. As the days continue to grow shorter and the time for Bellamy to come home is fast approaching, the girl has been busily preparing her mother’s den for her return.

Today, she is working on stuffing some pillows with a mixture of calming herbs and wool and she has enlisted her sister’s help for this task. With several pieces of cloth tacked together on all but one side and a huge pile of alpaca wool set out on a large fur near the pool by the waterfall, Haydée calls for Lucette to join her and to bring the herbs. They had talked about doing this so it wasn’t a surprise to her sibling and, once she is with the summons, the girl seats herself on the fur and readies to begin the project. Plus, they have a lot to catch up on!

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Lucette

Loner

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

At long last, after seasons the news of Gavroche’s wellbeing had been confirmed. Not only was he safe, but he was with Bellamy, and Lucette could only believe that this was some sort of divine intervention to keep the boy close to her mother to aid in her healing. According to her sister Gav was safe, unharmed, and even better? He had bonded with one of Artorias’ children and had a close friend. She just hoped his enthusiasm and shadow-like nature wasn’t driving the poor girl up a wall. Her son was a strong mix of emotion from both her and Bae-Syl’s lines. Headstrong, reckless, protective, feisty… The real question was if she was ready for her boy to be home, especially now that he would be older with all that energy likely still in tow.

But the fact that her mother and son would both be home soon had filled Lucette with hope once more. She was still watchful over Bae-Syl, not wanting him to compromise his healing by doing too much too soon. Now if only she could get Baecette into a state of recovery things would almost feel as if they should be. Normal. Well, as normal as they could be. But she was going to do her best to help with that, especially with Bellamy coming home. With the pain of losing their father, she was sure being back in their den would be painful again. Which is why Haydée’s suggestion that they make their mother some special pillows had been so warmly received by the shaman. Calming herbs didn’t always need to be consumed, and sometimes just the scent of them could calm a troubled mind.

While her younger sister took up the task of gathering the materials for the pillows, Lucy had taken a trip to gather some lavender and camomile for the pillows. Lavender had proved particularly effective in calming their mother before so it was an easy choice for Lucy to gather for the plants. She also grabbed some Burnet for Baecette as well, an herb given to keep his strength up while whatever was working its way through his system ran its course. At first she had been extremely worried… but the worst of the side effects had been a consistent weariness that did not allow him to be awake for long. But when he was up he ate fine, and didn’t show any other signs of sickness as far as she had been able to tell. She didn’t understand his illness but… so long as he wasn’t suffering she supposed it was alright.

A call from Haydée was the sign that her sister had prepared her part of the project and was waiting for her. She had been working on drying and preserving the herbs so that they would be able to be placed inside the pillows. She had kept fairly close to the falls, knowing Bae would only worry if she wandered too far. A last check was set over the plants before she gathered them up. They weren’t perfectly dried out, but they would do the job they needed to do. Her paws would lead her back to the pool where Hay had everything set up and Lucy would take the dried herbs out of her bag and lay them on the ground before meeting the Leader’s gaze with a smile. “These purple ones, the lavender, is a plant that works well for mom.” Something that their father had discovered in trying to help her.

“I’m glad she’s doing better. It’s… likely being back in their den will be hard on her the first few nights.” Her expression softened. “So this is a really good idea.” The beginnings of a conversation between the two of them while they worked on the gift.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-22-2024, 07:11 PM

As the call for Lucette fades into the day, Haydée carefully picks up one of tacked together clothes and grabs a paw-full of alpaca fur as she slowly begins adding to the soon-to-be pillow. As her sister appears, the young Leader’s eyes move to find Lucy’s gaze and she smiles warmly while her tail thumps the fur that marks their work area, extremely hard. Shifting around, she pats the empty space next her in a silent invitation for her older sibling to sit beside her as Lucette lays out the herbs.

Emerald green eyes curiously examine the dried herbs and Hay nods at the explanation for the lavender helping their mother immensely. Then, Lucy is talking about Bellamy being back in her den and how that might be hard the first few nights, the young woman offers a small nod while releasing a soft sigh. Gods, how much they all miss Gav. Carefully, she picks up some of the dried lavender and Haydée slowly beings to work on her pillow as she alternates between wool and herbs.

While the pair work, Haydée strikes up a conversation, saying, “Seeing Gavroche reborn so young and carefree has been difficult for mom Lucy but, when he somehow found his way to the Hallows, it felt like… like, they were supposed to be there… together.” Shoulders shrug as she glances to her sibling, a happy smile wiggling at her lips as she says, “I think that the Divines are watching over them both. The fact that he was reborn so soon afterward and that he managed to somehow find her when she went to the Hallows…”

The younger woman’s voice trails off as she turns her attention back to the pillow she is working on, quietly continuing the process of stuffing it with wool and dried as she silently ponders the wonders that Divines have given her family. Suddenly, Haydée pauses in her work and turns to give Lucette her full attention as she softly says, “I miss dad so much Lucy. For so long it didn’t seem real… you know? I… I hope I am making proud.”

Emerald eyes glisten with unshed tears as she gives voice to something that the Leader has been trying desperately to keep silent. Even though Gavroche has been reborn into a young boy, the man who she had known and loved lay dead in a grave not far from here… and that still weighs heavily on her mind. Sometimes, trying to be the happy, upbeat alpha that keeps everyone in Ethne safe, wears Haydée down and she just needs to be reassured that she is doing an okay job.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Lucette

Loner

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-21-2024, 09:30 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

As Lucette works she pushes the wool and herbs into the pillow while ensuring they are meshed together where they can provide their mother the most comfort. She listens as Haydée speaks, giving a small nod at her sister's observation. “I’ve thought about that too. When he was taken, I feared the worst… even in his new life he has so much of his spirit shining through. That love and care he has for others, I’m glad that he had made it there. It was fate.” Her tail wags behind her as she works, her gaze becoming thoughtful.

“I think you’re right. Mom acts as if she’s worried about what they think, that maybe she has fallen away from them…” Lucette’s smile fades away. “But for as long as I’ve been back with her, Mom has always been trying to protect everyone. She’d sooner take things on herself than worry others. But I think she needs help now more than ever.” Her thoughts seemed to stir similar emotions in her sister, and Lucette’s ears fell as she looked back at Hay.

“I miss him too… None of us were ready to lose him…” Lucy shook her head. “It was an act of mercy that he was reborn without those memories. But even without them, with how little Gavroche looks at us, the recognition and love, even without those memories he has a connection to all of us. He is proud of you, Hay… Just like mom… and your littermates, too. I know Mom and Dad made the right choice choosing you to lead Ethne.” She grinned, playfully batting at her sister’s paw.

“It just goes to show that no matter where we are in life, or another life, we’ll always have a connection! So chin up, no more of this self-doubt. You’re a great Leader and an even better sister! Now come on, we’ve got pillows to make~”

"Speech!"

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stuff It... Will Ya? Lazuli Falls 07:52 PM, 01-01-2024 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024