Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Henry

It was rather difficult sometimes to get time alone together. All of them tried to do their due time checking in. Sleeping together during most nights. Sometimes when they thought about how much their family had grown they couldn’t be anything but proud. So they had sent Kaiju to let Beau know to leave the pups with their companions for a bit of a late night get together. After everyone had contributed Henry was putting finishing touches in the little picnic circle he had made.

They places sticks on a large heart and lines those sticks with blue stones they had found out exploring. When the moonlight hit them it let off a soft glow it helped the sky was clear. Bright stars lighting up the grasses around them. Kaiju had helped make a treat, by flavoring some rabbit meat with honey they’d collected from those beehives. A task that was a hard one they were happy the stings had been easy for payday to treat. So he waited for Kaiju to come with Beau in tow.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-15-2024, 07:26 PM

Another day of tasks, and another insisted night that he and his mates take together to rest. Things had only picked up since their last one. Slowly but surely Norad was gaining members, but the number of handicaps and advanced age that came along with them worried the Artifex. He didn’t want to see any of his pack hurt. He felt like he was all over the place lately, and though he was trying to make time to spend with his family, it didn’t feel like enough. Truthfully Beau was starting to get a bit overwhelmed, which was why this date night was so important. He was tired, but he followed Kaiju to where Henry waited for him. The Artifex leaned against him, a yawn escaping his maw as a warm smile crossed onto his lips. “I see this meal is different.” His words were light, happy. “I can smell something sweet too. What have you been getting into today, love?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-24-2024, 04:54 PM
Henry

The wonderful feeling of joy whenever they say Beau never really faded. One would think with time all of them would get over the butterflies but Henry sure didnt. They smiled warmly, fussing over a tuft of fur on their chest as Beau spoke. Gods did he look tired. Well Henry was here to help that. Didnt honey help in some weird healing sense? Theyd worked so hard to get it anyway. With a wagging tail they gestured over the seasoned meat.

"A rare occasion if I do say so myself. Spent good hours with me and Benson fighting over some bees nests." they laughed light heartedly. It was all worth it in the end. Henry leaned forward affectionaly running his nose over Beaus cheek. "Sweet rabbit meat courtsey of us all. Go ahead and try it." henry was just excited to see if Beau would enjoy it. The testers earlier that day hadnt been too bad. Thank heavens for the companions helping them.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-24-2024, 10:14 PM

When Henry spoke, his voice brought comfort and warmth to the worn out Artifex. Moments like this were cherished, reminding him of what all the work was for. Plus in winter they would have more days where it would be more watching over the pups and snuggling together. All of this was a means to an end. Once things were set up and the pack fell in a routine there would be more of that as well. He hummed softly, ears twitching as Henry said that he and Benson spent a number of hours fighting bees over their nests. “Such reckless behavior, what am I going to do with you guys?” His voice was light and teasing.

They were alright and that's what mattered. So long as his loved ones were safe, Beau could not ask for more. Plus the sweet smelling meat smells divine. At the invitation Beauregard reached down, taking a piece into his mouth and chewing over it slowly. The meat was savored, the honey glaze different but enjoyable. Despite being older, Beauregard himself had a bit of a sweet tooth. His nose wrinkled happily, eyes drifting closed as he worked it down and finally swallowed. “It is lovely,” Beau hums, lifting his head back up to brush his nose against Henry’s own.

“But not as lovely as all of you~”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I could paint a cloud for you I would Aspen Dam 09:17 PM, 01-05-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024