Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-12-2013, 10:14 PM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

Novel couldn't help but to think about her newly found family, she could not grasp why it the tension had been so high the last time they had all been together. She understood they they were all her mother's siblings, like Dhiren and her sisters were to her. She just didn't get why they had seemed upset towards her mother. Especially uncle Howl. She loved all of her siblings beyond imagination she didn't get how anyone could be that upset towards one they were born with. She would do her best to shrug it off though, maybe she'd get a chance to ask uncle Howl herself.

In any event, she wanted to see one of her family members again. She liked uncle Anthem, he was so nice and loved cuddles. She was good at giving cuddles. Aunt Novella seemed nice she wanted to talk to her some more as well, but maybe aunt Symphony would be a good idea. As her petite white paws brought her to the border of Ludicael she wondered if another wolf would even show up. She was in the same place they had been when they first met, maybe they'd come back for some reason? She was hopeful but it didn't seem likely.

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-12-2013, 10:42 PM

She had hovered around the borders of Ludicael knowing she should stick around more. She feltlike her and her siblings needed more time tother, plus she loved the pups. They were so cute. She had roamed around the area where she had first mete pups and that fateful day brought her to her sister Song. Pa cream figure slowly sniffed out theplants in the area, learning its landscape. Paws had become covered in mud from wading in the water of the mongroves.

She had found quite abit of plants she ould name and use here but none that might help Anthem, she sighed heavily, turning back to the bushe she had first met Novel and Canta in. Once there she settled down to clean her paws. The sound of tiny paws approaching had hereaning back to peer through the bushes to see Novel. She smiled softly and let out a soft bark. "Off exploring again young one?" she said looking at the pup upside down.

text

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-12-2013, 11:17 PM

The last thing she had expected was for her aunt to suddenly be before her, but it seemed that her nose was not as good as she thought. She should have been scenting for the older female instead of just hoping for her. She jumped suddenly as the voice startled her, but it was quickly drained as her aunt funny pose took over her mind. Why in the world was she upside down? A gigantic grin would enfold her features as she greeted the older wolf "Aunt Symphony! What are you doing? Where did you come from?" She giggled as she approached her family member.

A quick snuggle would be given to her elder's muzzle, she had certainly not expected to see this she wolf so soon. She hoped her mother would not be disappointed in her for wanting to spend some time with her aunt. It didn't seem like Symphony was angry.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-13-2013, 12:18 AM

A smile broke over her features as Novel jumped but quickly came over to greet her. She nuzzled the pup lightly with a soft laugh. Her nieces questions came fast, making Symphony roll onto her belly. "Well dear i didnot think it would sit well with your mother if i jus left without getting to know you and your siblings. Plus Song and I have mch to catch up on. I've been wondering arund here sniffing out herbs." she answered. She looked around them. This was a wonderful place. She did not feel like going home any time soon, maybe never." Novel..do you think your mother would lt me stay with you all? I could teach you pups all about the plants!" She looked down at the pup. For some reason she had felt a strong connection to the pup since the day they met. She wanted to teach the pup everything she knew. But without Song's permission she could do nothing but simply be there for little Novel.

text

text

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-13-2013, 12:38 AM

Her aunt would roll over with hardly any labor, trying to get into a more comfortable position to speak. Novel would let her rump sink to the ground as she let herself fall into a seated position. Her black tipped tail would thump on the ground excitedly as Symphony explained her presence. "Well dear i did not think it would sit well with your mother if i just left without getting to know you and your siblings. Plus Song and I have much to catch up on. I've been wondering around here sniffing out herbs." oh her aunt liked plants too! Novel was so curious about all the different plants and why she couldn't eat them. Maybe some were actually edible? " Novel..do you think your mother would let me stay with you all? I could teach you pups all about the plants!" Novel's face grew ever more excited as her tail thumped faster with the thoughts of Symphony's plan.

She wouldn't know what to do if her mother said no to it, she would be absolutely devastated because she liked her aunt. She wanted to spend much time with her and go exploring with her and collect and learn about plants with her! "Mommy will let you, I know she will. Especially cause I want to learn about plants! You really mean you'll show me?" She'd ask excitedly.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 08:16 PM by Symphony.)

The pup's excitement was contagious, causing her own tail to thud against the ground. She could not help but smile down warmly at the pup. It warmed her to know that finally some family member was interested in plants like her. She had longed to mentor someone but her younger siblings had no interest in her skills. Now they would just need to tell Song. If she could not have a mate and pups of her own, she could only wish for an apprentice.

She laughed softly at Novel's rushed words. " Yes I promise I will my dear. I will teach you all I know. We will need to speak with your mother for her permission for you to be my apprentice and my acceptance here. When you are older, we can visit other healers to farther your knowledge." She said happily. She would need to talk to Howl and Anthem too. As well as put her own search on hold till Novel grew old enough to travel to other packs with her."Shall we call for her now?" She inquired before her head tilted back. Lips shaped into a perfect O before a soft note pulled from her body. It lifted into the air, a soft sound that would blend with the natural sounds of the mangrove. And yet it stood out as her own howl.

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-18-2013, 09:27 PM

Novel liked aunt Symphony. She was so nice and easy to talk to, and she seemed to passionate about plants! Novel had gotten a bit of knowledge from her mother but Song was not a healer, she dabbled in some plants and she knew a bit about childbirth, but it wasn't enough for Novel's taste. She wanted to know so much more, now that aunt Symphony was here there weren't any problems. " Yes I promise I will my dear. I will teach you all I know. We will need to speak with your mother for her permission for you to be my apprentice and my acceptance here. When you are older, we can visit other healers to farther your knowledge." Novel wagged her tail back and forth at the prospects, though they were quite a long way off. This did not damper Novel's spirit in the least, she couldn't wait to get started.

"Shall we call for her now?" Mother, the sweet she wolf who gave her life, of course. She was still slightly unsure about how Song felt about her coming to the border to meet her aunt, but she imagined the wolf would not mind terribly. Yus! Momma! She would say as the sound of her howl found Novel's ears. She would tilt her head back and call for the same wolf, a great family moment.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-18-2013, 10:30 PM

Sweet lyrics would reach the dove's ears, the voices that mingled in it were incredibly familiar and at the border. Upon hearing Novel's howl there she realized the tyke was very much not in her care. She felt a slight growl find its way to her lips, but she forced herself to let it go. At least the pup had found family and not someone more sinister. She would shake her head in defeat as her limbs pushed themselves from the ground. It seemed the other pups were quite asleep and Cherokee too. She could leave them for now.
It didn't take long for her to see them, the form of her sister and her small daughter sitting comfortable together. It seemed Novel was incredibly excited, what were these two up to? Well, hello you two. What are you doing out here by the border young lady? She would give 'the mom look' to her curious daughter, she seemed to happy for her to punish her too harshly.

Speech

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 11:10 PM

Symphony could not help but feel nervous inside. She had always remembered her sister as a leader, the dominate one, indepent and the favored one. She did not know how hsister would react to her being here and near her pup. Sure she had spoke to her sister a few days ago but her and her brothers left to give space and time. But Symphony could not deny her own pull towards this place.

It was not long before Song appeared and spoke to Novel. Eyes glanced down at the pup before she stepped forwards, in an almost shielding way."Do not blame her sister. I asked to speak with her. I noticed she had an interest in plants. Song...I've been the Healer of our birth pack since you left. I've had no one to mentor. With your permission i would love to train Novel with your acceptance and the permission to join the pack as well. I promise to teach her all I know and protect her with my life. Along with learning the art of a healer she is demanded to learn to hunt and fight like any other wolf, if not more." She said. She looked right into her sister's eyes. Not a move she normally did, for fear of angering another, but to show how serious and true to her word she was.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-23-2013, 08:09 PM

Symphony would step forward, shielding her tiny daughter from the brunt of the innocent scolding. Novel knew better than to stray around the borders, but this time it did not seem a harm. The young girl had only come to the same place she had met the aunt she had not known before. Song was pleased to see her daughter want more of a relationship with her newly found family member. Symphony would give Song a bit of information, and she would sit and listen respectfully the whole time. She began to like Symphony's idea more and more as she spoke it, the potential for learning in the young she wolf was immense. If Novel took an interest in healing and plants then Song would do her best to support her as well as she could.
Song was not sure about everything, but it seemed that Symphony had quite the plan laid out. The beta would nod her head approvingly as her thoughts were laid out, That seems like quite a plan, sister. I'd have to say that i enjoy the thought. If Novel wishes this then I will happily oblige. She would smile at her sister and her daughter, quite excited about future events. I'm glad you've decided to join Ludicale, Symphony. I'm excited to be able to spend some much needed time with you.

Speech

Anthem

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
09-27-2013, 05:42 PM

It was not always common to see Anthem Destruction without his sister; he grew quickly distressed when alone, and often found his way back to her. Her scent was knowledge to him, knowledge that would not fade over time. He knew her scent trail like the back of his own paw -- perhaps even better. So it was with alarming speed for the awkward man, tongue lolling happily from the side of his jowls as he sought out his sister.

He was utterly oblivious to the fact that he was so near to a pack's territory, but figured this was where Song and her family lived. He wanted so badly to see her again! And to see her puppies. A content smile crossed his gentle features, and his yellow eyes brightened as the view of his Symphony entered his vision. And Song! And a child!

He let out a gentle bark, rushing forward as though he might pounce on his sisters, he was so thrilled to see them. So thrilled, in fact, that he was overwhelmed into silence. The only sound audible was his gentle panting as he approached, tail wagging behind him dramatically.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 06:57 PM by Jupiter I.)
i accidentally saved over this post because i'm dumb. sue me.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 05:26 PM

Symphony's heart would race as she waited for her sister's words. Song seemed calm, respectful enough but she was not sure if her sister would be so willing to open her pups to her siblings so much yet. she would not blame her with the lack of years missing between them and a mother's natural protective instinct. As Song spoke her first words had Symphony freeze for a moment till she continued. A rush of joy wrapped around her as Song accepted and grinned down at little Novel. Before she could speak anthem came rushing in. He sure was good at tracking her down.

Her yelped a warm greeting to Anthem, standing to nuzzle and place a paw over his shoulder lovingly. Tail waved madly behind her. They could stay here in Ludicael. Anthem would have a pack to look after him too now. Sure their family pack did, but that was family. This would be much more for him and maybe even better. She licked his cheek and whined softly before she backed away from him. She glanced at Song, slightly embarassed with her joyous greeting."But..of course Anthem would have to be accepted to. He never leaves my side.." She said softly, tail wagging softly.

Another russtle in the brush alerted her another wolf was coming. A bark sounded before they approached. Dual toned eyes widened with the sight of this female. The array of colors and patterns on the wolf was simply amazing. She dipped her head respectfully and sat down, pawing the ground for Anthem to join her. Since Song was addressed with the question she would sit there silently and calmly. This had to be the alpha. She certainly carried herself like one and was kind. At once Symphony liked her. She smiled softly, awaiting to see if Anthem and her would be accepted. Howl she was not sure and could not voice for him. He would have to decide on his own time and voice when he was ready.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-29-2013, 06:00 PM

Song was happy to see the sudden arrival of her brother, Anthem. His presence was always one that she enjoyed incredibly, he was so simple yet he was more full of love than she could even fathom. He was so happy to see his sisters he could not even greet them with words. She would nuzzle him affectionately, her attention fully engrossed in the boy who should have been given much more of her attention all along. "Hello again Anthem." She would giggle as another bark suddenly took her focus.
The unmistakable form of Jupiter would saunter into the area by the borders, her presence quite needed. She would keep her side attached top her pale brother as her head would bow respectfully to the warrioress. "What might we have here?" Song's mismatched gaze would fall upon her superior's as she explained the situation they had come to. "Hello, Jupiter," she would begin, smiling. "These are my siblings, Anthem and Symphony." She would motion to each in turn, "They would like to join the pack." She would continue, Novella's presence in the pack another topis she would like to make her alpha aware of, "A second sister of mine, Novella has been visiting recently as well. She has not told me of her plans of yet."

"talking"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 06:57 PM

The woman listened carefully to the dialogue of her beloved Borealis, settling slowly and carefully onto her haunches, curling her tail neatly about her paws. As they were introduced she made an attempt to lock eyes with each, a smile spreading across the planes of her countenance and her head bobbing in a relaxed but curt nod to both in turn. Her optics, a cool lavender, would swing back to Song at the mention of a third sibling, followed by a chuckle that echoed from her chest. "A large family you have," she commented in a friendly manner. Though there was a slight bit of envy in her mind, none lingered in her voice.

"As long as they don't cause trouble, all of your family is welcome here," she commented evenly. "It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. Out of curiosity, what might you bring to the skillset of Ludicael?"

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Anthem

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
09-29-2013, 08:02 PM

His joy was written plainly on features. Anthem Destruction was not the kind of man to withhold emotion -- not just that he wasn't inclined to, but he simply didn't know how to. Readily he pressed his nose into Symphony's neck, oblivious to the fact that he was perhaps intruding on a conversation. Manners were not something that Anthem had any knowledge of; but he did notice they seemed equally happy to see him.

Before he could speak, another woman arrived. Her fur was orange and pretty, and he tilted his head as he watched her with bright yellow eyes. "Hi," he greeted her simply. His expression faltered ever so slightly; he was unused to strangers, and didn't know if this lady meant well or not. He was slow, painfully unaware of her body language and the fact the he should likely be lowering his head and curling his tail between his legs -- instead he stood and stared, blank and struggling to understand.

He returned his attention after a moment to Song, thrilled to be able to see her again. He was unsure if they would see their parents again soon, but all his worries seemed to fade as he saw his sister once again. A smile lit up his gentle features and he lapped gently at her cheek. The stranger asked a question, and he looked back at her. "Just bring me," he answered her in a whimsical tone, the smile remaining.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 08:22 PM

Symphony sat there and listened to the exchange between her sister and obiviouly the alpha. She leaned into Anthem, knowing her was not too comfortable around strangers. She turned to lick his cheek."It's ok Anthem. She is Song's alpha." She whispered softly to him.

As Jupiter addressed Anthem and her, her ears perked up. But her brother beat her to the answer. She smiled softly.>"Greetings Jupiter. I learned the art of Healer in my birthpack and had held that title till i left. From there i took on the care of just my two brothers, Anthem and Howl. It was only the three of us that traveled together here. I come asking acceptance into your pack and offer my skills as a Healer and to also train Novel." She paused to look at Anthem them Song before her eyes returned to Jupiter." Anthem is special in his own way. His cheerful way of seeing things is ineffectious. One can not help but be happy around my brother. But he will need special care. He..does not understand common rules like us. Strangers make him uneasy but if your kind and patient he will understand and warm up to you." She explained to the orange alpha. She could only hope that was good enough. For she did not see her brother as mentally ill or slow but that he was sick. That there was some way she could find for herbs to help him.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-29-2013, 10:40 PM

Jupiter would approach and she could feel Anthem become less enthusiastic than he had been only moments before. He seemed unsure of the alpha, but his cheery expression remained. His simple words would follow the alpha's and Song wondered how she'd react to their brother. Symphony took the lead in explaining what their brother was like since he couldn't explain things very well. Larger than are here now even. I have two more brother who I've seen here in Alacritis, and two more at home. She smiled as she mentioned the rest of her siblings.
She wondered what her brothers would end up doing here, or if they would just find themselves back in Ahlon. Her sisters and Anthem seemed quite happy with staying here to build their lives. Song knew she would never see her home again, but would her siblings? Anthem has always been special Jupiter. Had it not been for our family caring for him he certainly would not be here today. She would smile at him affectionately and nuzzle him once again, But he's the most pleasant wolf I have ever met.

Speech

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-11-2013, 09:22 PM
"Hello," she returned in greeting, nodding and smiling politely to the boy. She could already sense that there was something... amiss with the brute, but could by no means pinpoint what exactly. She glanced over at Song and Symphony as they took it upon themselves to speak.

Her eyes fixed slowly upon the subject of the conversation once more as she listened, lavender optics calculating and thoughtful. After a few moments she redirected her visual attention, not wishing to be rude in the face of the confessions being delivered onto her conscience. "He is welcome here," she stated, tone neutral but a smile upturning the corners of her lips. She turned back to him. "I'm Jupiter Illiadis. Anthem is what you are called, correct?" she introduced. "Welcome to Ludicael."

"speech"

public enemy #1

Anthem

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
10-16-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 07:47 PM by Anthem.)

His sisters' words confused him, but when was he not a little bit lost? Eyes danced from Song to Symphony, wondering what exactly they meant. It was not often they tried to explain his character when he was around, but it seemed a situation where nothing but honesty would do. He knew he was different, but his parents had taught him that they were all a little special in their own way. Anthem smiled simply as they talked to Jupiter, after explaining she was Song's Alpha. She lived here, and this was sort of like what their mom had been in their old pack; the leader.

The man did not question his sister's words; the meaning of certain things was lost to him, and he had learned to accept it long ago. But it surprised him when the one called Jupiter talked to him, and his tail wagged meekly behind him. "Yes, Anthem," he named himself with a flick of his ears, grin growing into a wide, goofy expression. For all his faults, Anthem was truly a pleasant man -- the most he could do was spread joy through the pack and play with the youngsters. It would be inevitable that he would overstep some boundaries eventually, and ultimately all of Ludicael would see how entirely useless he was, inept in the ways of even communicating with others, let feeding himself or helping others hunt -- but ignorance was bliss, and Anthem could not be happier. "Home?" He would question Song thoughtfully, the sheepish smile never faltering.