Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Tanelan

This trip they were more nervous about then Ashen. After debating the prospects though and hearing Beau"s account of this pack they figured they would give it a try. Kaiju sat on their back the monkey happily fiddling away at a wood sculpture he was making with a small stone knife. A new hobby he’d picked up after building their hut. Tanelan was proud of their craft and being able to have it as a trading options was great. So the wolf stood respectfully at the border and took a deep breath, confidence is what a leader should sharpen.

So they called, friendly for the alpha. After all even if the wolves of this pack weren’t interested in what they had to offer. It was still important that they knew the stance. But they felt rather safe being in auester. And Tan wasn’t a stranger to different walks of life. Tan lowered their head from the howl and patiently waited.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Gilgamesh is tending to the pups, teaching them fight stances, when he hears a call at the border. At times, he wishes there was someone who would answer these calls, but ultimately knew it was important for him to be the one to do so. Letting out a sigh, feeling rather tired, he shoos the pups away before turning to make his way to the archipelago.

Heading toward one of the southern islands of the archipelago, he notices the deep purple form from a distance. Noticing the somewhat familiar scent on the breeze, Gil doesn't hesitate to approach. The call had been friendly in nature anyway.

Coming to a stop before the other, Gil apprehends him curiously. "Afternoon. I am Gilgamesh, Raid King. What can I do for you?" He questions openly and forwardly as he normally is.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

01-29-2024, 09:01 PM
Tanelan

Man was this alpha big, but by now they’d gotten used to things being a variety of sizes here in these lands. A friendly smile placed itself on their face as the raid king introduced himself. Tan made sure to keep their body language lax but still he kept his head level. They were an alpha after all. "Greetings Gilgamesh my name is Tanelan Artisan of Norad." maybe when their fighters were more plenty they could run a friendly raid. "I’ve come to your borders to hopefully make a friendly introduction. Norad is a crafters pack and I’ve been making wooden dens and offering them to potential buyers. They’re good protection against weather, cold and warm, along with being able to be used to store goods in a clean place. Thanks to my companion here they take around four days to complete a home to fit three large wolves in." they weren’t into wasting precious time. Having their own litter to look after they were well aware of the duties involved with being a sovereign.

Kaiju jumped upon Tan’s head holding his finished sculpture of an owl he had widened away on a block of wood. "Every den is customizable for rooms and such. Makes for homey places for your friends and families." the capuchin monkey chipped in happily. Tan gave a small nod of their head.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Gilgamesh listens as patiently as he did with any Alpha. It appeared that more often than not, other Alphas were coming to his borders to introduce themselves. Was it out of curiosity? A need to snoop? Genuine friendliness? No matter the reason, he would take it at face value.

His mind rolls over to the introduction. Artisan of Norad? Had a man by the name of Beauregard not named himself something similar? Gil's brows knit together as he doesn't interrupt, polite and reserved. The proposition has him interested, but more in the way of why than actually wanting to partake in his offer. He allows his expression to relax once the capuchin is done speaking and he gives one of those awkward "oh cool!" dad-like smiles.

"Am I to assume Beauregard is your partner?" Gil asks first and foremost, the question begging to be answered. "Crafting is important, I cannot deny that. Yet, my pack are not crafters. So what would you require for payment?" He is not one to beat around the bush either. If this meant their pack would expect payment, it was what he needed to know first and foremost.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

02-04-2024, 09:31 AM
Tanelan

Well so far so good at least. After hed explained the first thing the king asked was about Beau. Had Beau come to this pack already? Regardless Tanelan smiled with a bit of pride. "Yes Beau is our mate. Im the secondary alpha in command." they answered as Kaiju slid down his back again to continue admiring his new sculpture. Tanelan couldnt deny it was nice to hear he could offer something to a pack that didnt generally craft. For business sake it was important for Norad to assign themselves to a bit of neutrality in the world.

"Supplies mostly. Pelts, herbs, food. Things like that. Though at the moment i don't think wed mind if you could give fighting tips and the like after all you are the Raid King. I really like the sound of that it suits you." Tanelan certainly hoped the man took it as a compliment because it was. They couldnt deny how cool sounding the name was and when thinking about their pups back home they felt like the little rugrats would have a blast hearing gils stories.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 06:08 AM
The mention of 'our mate' has Gil raising a brow for a moment, but only for a moment. He was not ignorant to the different ways of different wolves. Some of his own members had a secondary personality or... wolf living within them. Not that he truly understood or how to explain it to anyone else, but he wasn't an asshole enough to allow it to prevent him from interacting. Instead, he nods in understanding. Good for Beauregard to have someone to spend his takes ruling with.

Gil does take a moment to consider the offer and releases a hum. Though he appreciates the compliment, he takes it as genuine and won't let it get to his head. "Thank you," he dips his muzzle, a smirk playing at his lips. "I will extend the same offer to you that I have extended to Corbie of Avalon and Haydee of Ethne, anyone who wishes to train with us, may come to the Archipelago. The largest island with the birds is closest to our isle and perfect for training. If they go there and call for me, I will train them myself," he regards Tanelan now, in a serious manner. Would the Artisan agree?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come to do a deal Dove Island Archipelago 07:12 PM, 12-02-2023 02:16 PM, 03-13-2024