An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-15-2024, 07:46 PM

There was no time like the present to keep their new high ranking member on his toes. While the rest of the pack would need time to adjust and become present for training, Beauregard would not allow his own skills, or Garm’s, to dull. It was bright and early, dawn barely kissing the sky as Beauregard set out from the hut and moved toward the border of their lands. With the canyon located behind him, the Artifex tossed his head into the falling rain and called for the other man. One fight would not be enough to truly gauge him, or Garm to know how he moved. And knowing that would be important should they ever need to rely on each other in a melee style battle. Beauregard would wait, blinking his blue eyes free of the rain.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Garm

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2024, 01:14 AM

Nothing can stop me, move out of my way

Beau's call was far from unexpected. In fact the warrior was surprised it had taken the man this long to call. He had been doing his best to work himself a hut and a supply of wood and other necessary things up. He had decided it best to put his hut in a place that even their blind healer could access without worry, a spot close enough to the base of the falls that fishing could be made into his daily routine and he could watch the bear population. He had no intention of needing alot of space so it was tucked as close to the rock wall as he could get it. Though soon he would probably speak with beau about the pup he had seen running about, she'd made a mess of his work once already, playing king of the rock she had said. Though she had no playmate playing with her. It made him think she was an only child. He'd let her off the hook, with just a mere don't do it again. But he had seen her some days ago stalking a caribou.

It had been a hilarious thing, watching a bull that had clearly seen her and her trying to keep herself unseen.

Regardless he moved in a casual lope, arriving from Beauregard's left side. His gruff voice greeted the man, "Artifex." his head dipped with his greeting to the other. One eyed gaze took in the other. His own pelt was soaked through from working outside for the better part of the day, but it bothered him not, seeing as he knew sitting by a fire all night would dry him and warm his old bones easily in the night.

Walk, "talk", Think

Bloodlust is rising, hurricane in my veins

Code by Asena

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-08-2024, 10:59 PM

Garm would not keep him waiting. The droplets fell, Beauregard mentally going over the options he could choose from to test Garm and see how they worked in tandem. The final decision made the most sense to the man, and as Garm approached him the ashen cream wolf offered him a grin in greeting. “Garm, you seem to have been settling in well.” He was sure he had at the very least seen Bellatrix around. The spirited yearling always seemed to be into something. Beauregard worried for her, but now that he had settled on training her he hoped to mitigate her getting into trouble.

“I was hoping for your assistance with something, while also working on taking note of how you and I work as a team.” The man explained. He began to walk in the direction of the border with the expectation that the Knyvalus Dux would follow. “Another spar won’t accomplish that… and so we’re going to take care of two birds with one stone. There is a big cat colony that has been making a mess between our pack and our allies - Ethne. There has been an old jaguar lurking near the borders. She hasn’t chanced them yet… though another of the cats did the other day.” That he had taken care of with Trixy.

His words should leave no question as to his intentions. The cats were bold with the shitty and cold weather. The wind whipped around them as they hit the border, the stench of the feline filling the air at the border of the canyon despite the rain. It had been here recently. “Ready to go cat hunting?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fite me Cedar Falls 07:46 PM, 01-15-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024